Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 07/27: (AAPL) (OCZ) (CLF) (VHC) (IPG) (ATPG)
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/28: (OPRN) (VRNG) (VGGL) Higher; (EXXI) (GDP) (LPI) Lower
- Oil Stocks Hammered as OPEC Maintains Production Target, Airlines Gain (XOM) (BP) (LUV) (HAL)
- Apple (AAPL) Weaker as iPhone Chip Orders Said to Be Slowing Down
- Thanksgiving Online Sales Up 20.1%, ChannelAdvisor Says (AMZN) (EBAY)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Another Tequila Weekend for Investors after Wild Week on Wall Street -> Read this!
- ATP Oil & Gas (ATPG) Slammed as Bondholders Start Taking the Offensive -> Read this!
- Gilford Securities Reiterates a 'Buy' on VirnetX Holding (VHC); Clearing Up Some Concerns, Events and Articles -> Read this!
- Goldman Sachs Chops Estimates on Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) as Bloom Lake Taking Longer; L-T Story Still Intact -> Read this!
- Wedbush Reaffirms an 'Outperform' on Interpublic Group (IPG); Mid-Year Hiccup, But See Turnaround On Track -> Read this!
- With Rumors Swirling, OCZ Technology (OCZ) Cancels Next Week's Road Show -> Read this!
- Though Coal Shipments are Down, CSX (CSX) Will Thrive - Cramer -> Read this!
- iPhone 4 Now $49 at Best Buy -> Read this!
- Expedia (EXPE) Lifts Sector on Q2 Beat, May Set Up Priceline.com (PCLN) for More Upside -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 11/28: (NADL) (SDRL) CGG) Upgraded; (CTRP) (PWRD) (DOW) Downgraded
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 11/26: (HPQ) (AAL) (TASR) High; (SDRL) (NADL) (SOL) Low
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/26: (DWA) (BDX) (BHP) Upgraded; (AGU) (CUB) (SLCA) Downgraded