Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 07/24: (CSCO) (VZ) (DKS) (UA) (AAPL) (JPM)
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- The Stars are Aligning for Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) -> Read this!
- Verizon, AT&T iPhone Activations Below Views - Wells Fargo -> Read this!
- Under Armour (UA) Catches Bids on Stronger Q2 Footwear Sales; Improved Outlook -> Read this!
- Peabody (BTU) CEO Boyce Sees 120M Tons of U.S. Coal Exports in FY12, China Slowdown is 'Manageable' -> Read this!
- Apple (AAPL) Seeks Billions in Damages from Samsung Over Recent Patent Spat -> Read this!
- Bridgewater Says Europe Facing 'Debt Implosion' -> Read this!
- TiVo (TIVO) Higher on Solid Virgin Media Adds -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on JPMorgan Chase (JPM): Look, Ma. I'm Net Long an Additional $3.6M Worth of Paper -> Read this!
- Cisco (CSCO) Lower as Virtualization Business Faces Competition -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Muddy Waters Crashed NQ Mobile's (NQ) Q3 Call
- NQ Mobile (NQ) Posts Wider Q3 Loss of 19c/ADS; Issues Q4, FY14 Revs Outlook; Announces Director Changes
- Trading Radar for 12/22: Steelcase (SCS), Bioanalytical Systems (BASI), The Joint Corp. (JYNT) Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Earnings, Wells Fargo, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!