Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 07/24: (CSCO) (VZ) (DKS) (UA) (AAPL) (JPM)
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- The Stars are Aligning for Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) -> Read this!
- Verizon, AT&T iPhone Activations Below Views - Wells Fargo -> Read this!
- Under Armour (UA) Catches Bids on Stronger Q2 Footwear Sales; Improved Outlook -> Read this!
- Peabody (BTU) CEO Boyce Sees 120M Tons of U.S. Coal Exports in FY12, China Slowdown is 'Manageable' -> Read this!
- Apple (AAPL) Seeks Billions in Damages from Samsung Over Recent Patent Spat -> Read this!
- Bridgewater Says Europe Facing 'Debt Implosion' -> Read this!
- TiVo (TIVO) Higher on Solid Virgin Media Adds -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on JPMorgan Chase (JPM): Look, Ma. I'm Net Long an Additional $3.6M Worth of Paper -> Read this!
- Cisco (CSCO) Lower as Virtualization Business Faces Competition -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on CarMax (KMX) to $72 Ahead of 3Q
- Axis Capital (AXS) Approves $1B Buyback of Common Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Earnings, Wells Fargo, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!