Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 07/24: (CSCO) (VZ) (DKS) (UA) (AAPL) (JPM)
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- The Stars are Aligning for Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) -> Read this!
- Verizon, AT&T iPhone Activations Below Views - Wells Fargo -> Read this!
- Under Armour (UA) Catches Bids on Stronger Q2 Footwear Sales; Improved Outlook -> Read this!
- Peabody (BTU) CEO Boyce Sees 120M Tons of U.S. Coal Exports in FY12, China Slowdown is 'Manageable' -> Read this!
- Apple (AAPL) Seeks Billions in Damages from Samsung Over Recent Patent Spat -> Read this!
- Bridgewater Says Europe Facing 'Debt Implosion' -> Read this!
- TiVo (TIVO) Higher on Solid Virgin Media Adds -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on JPMorgan Chase (JPM): Look, Ma. I'm Net Long an Additional $3.6M Worth of Paper -> Read this!
- Cisco (CSCO) Lower as Virtualization Business Faces Competition -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- iRhythm Technologies (IRTC) Prices Larger Common Stock IPO at $17/Share, Above Expected Range
- FBR Capital Raises price Target on Gentex Corp (GNTX) to $22
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Earnings, Wells Fargo, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!