Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 07/24: (CSCO) (VZ) (DKS) (UA) (AAPL) (JPM)
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/31: (IMPV) (GCAP) (GRPN) Higher; (AEGR) (ADNC) (RM) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) to Acquire Aviv REIT (AVIV) in $3B Deal
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- The Stars are Aligning for Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) -> Read this!
- Verizon, AT&T iPhone Activations Below Views - Wells Fargo -> Read this!
- Under Armour (UA) Catches Bids on Stronger Q2 Footwear Sales; Improved Outlook -> Read this!
- Peabody (BTU) CEO Boyce Sees 120M Tons of U.S. Coal Exports in FY12, China Slowdown is 'Manageable' -> Read this!
- Apple (AAPL) Seeks Billions in Damages from Samsung Over Recent Patent Spat -> Read this!
- Bridgewater Says Europe Facing 'Debt Implosion' -> Read this!
- TiVo (TIVO) Higher on Solid Virgin Media Adds -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on JPMorgan Chase (JPM): Look, Ma. I'm Net Long an Additional $3.6M Worth of Paper -> Read this!
- Cisco (CSCO) Lower as Virtualization Business Faces Competition -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Views
- UPDATE: AVX Corp. (AVX) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 10/30: (P) (TWTR) (PEIX) (NKA)