Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 07/24: (CSCO) (VZ) (DKS) (UA) (AAPL) (JPM)
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- Angie's List (ANGI) Hires Bankers to Explore Possible Sale - FT
- Freddie Mac (FMCC), Fannie Mae (FNMA) investors suit against U.S. thrown out - Bloomberg
- Needham & Company Upgrades InvenSense (INVN) to Strong Buy; Look Past Fearmongers
- Apple (AAPL) Aims to Produce Gold-Colored iPad
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- The Stars are Aligning for Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) -> Read this!
- Verizon, AT&T iPhone Activations Below Views - Wells Fargo -> Read this!
- Under Armour (UA) Catches Bids on Stronger Q2 Footwear Sales; Improved Outlook -> Read this!
- Peabody (BTU) CEO Boyce Sees 120M Tons of U.S. Coal Exports in FY12, China Slowdown is 'Manageable' -> Read this!
- Apple (AAPL) Seeks Billions in Damages from Samsung Over Recent Patent Spat -> Read this!
- Bridgewater Says Europe Facing 'Debt Implosion' -> Read this!
- TiVo (TIVO) Higher on Solid Virgin Media Adds -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on JPMorgan Chase (JPM): Look, Ma. I'm Net Long an Additional $3.6M Worth of Paper -> Read this!
- Cisco (CSCO) Lower as Virtualization Business Faces Competition -> Read this!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GoPro (GPRO) Rated Sell at Citron Research
- Trading Radar for 9/30: Walgreen (WAG) Reports
- Trading Radar for 10/01: Acuity Brands (AYI), AZZ, Inc. (AZZ) Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Earnings, Wells Fargo, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!