Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 07/16: (LVS) (QCOM) (MBI) (PRX) (MSFT)
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Par Pharmaceutical (PRX) Hugs Buyout Price as it Could See Higher Bids -> Read this!
- U.S. 5-Year Bond Makes History (TLT) -> Read this!
- VIVUS (VVUS) Gets a Boost from Uber-Bullish Orexigen (OREX) Call -> Read this!
- Rick Sherlund Sees Possible Office 15 Announcement from Microsoft (MSFT) -> Read this!
- UBS on U.S. Autos: Q2 Preview - With Europe Priced In, Ford Offers Better Risk/Reward Than GM -> Read this!
- Susquehanna Says Buy the Dip in QUALCOMM (QCOM), Broadcom (BRCM) If 'Conservative' iPhone Production Weighs (AAPL) -> Read this!
- Wells Fargo Maintains a 'Market Perform' on Las Vegas Sands (LVS); Macau Parcel Extension; Earnings Still Key -> Read this!
- MBIA (MBI) Rises After Approval to Make Interest Payment -> Read this!
- James River Coal (JRCC) Sees Early Action -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Remains Bullish on Amazon.com (AMZN) Following 3Q
- First Capital (FCAP) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.53
- Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCL) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesUBS, Susquehanna International Group of Companies, Earnings, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!