Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 07/16: (LVS) (QCOM) (MBI) (PRX) (MSFT)
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Twas the Night Before Alibaba (BABA)
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Total S.A. (TOT) Receives $2.25B Bid for Bostik from France-Based Arkema
- Oracle (ORCL) CEO Ellison Steps Down; Will Remain as Chairman
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Par Pharmaceutical (PRX) Hugs Buyout Price as it Could See Higher Bids -> Read this!
- U.S. 5-Year Bond Makes History (TLT) -> Read this!
- VIVUS (VVUS) Gets a Boost from Uber-Bullish Orexigen (OREX) Call -> Read this!
- Rick Sherlund Sees Possible Office 15 Announcement from Microsoft (MSFT) -> Read this!
- UBS on U.S. Autos: Q2 Preview - With Europe Priced In, Ford Offers Better Risk/Reward Than GM -> Read this!
- Susquehanna Says Buy the Dip in QUALCOMM (QCOM), Broadcom (BRCM) If 'Conservative' iPhone Production Weighs (AAPL) -> Read this!
- Wells Fargo Maintains a 'Market Perform' on Las Vegas Sands (LVS); Macau Parcel Extension; Earnings Still Key -> Read this!
- MBIA (MBI) Rises After Approval to Make Interest Payment -> Read this!
- James River Coal (JRCC) Sees Early Action -> Read this!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Steel Dynamics (STLD) Issues Strong Q3 adj.-EPS Outlook; Offers Operational Update
- Trading Radar for 9/19: Natuzzi (NTZ) Reports
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/18: (EMKR) (XXII) (VVUS) Higher; (FLXN) (RAD) (PIR) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesUBS, Susquehanna International Group of Companies, Earnings, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!