Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 07/16: (LVS) (QCOM) (MBI) (PRX) (MSFT)
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Par Pharmaceutical (PRX) Hugs Buyout Price as it Could See Higher Bids -> Read this!
- U.S. 5-Year Bond Makes History (TLT) -> Read this!
- VIVUS (VVUS) Gets a Boost from Uber-Bullish Orexigen (OREX) Call -> Read this!
- Rick Sherlund Sees Possible Office 15 Announcement from Microsoft (MSFT) -> Read this!
- UBS on U.S. Autos: Q2 Preview - With Europe Priced In, Ford Offers Better Risk/Reward Than GM -> Read this!
- Susquehanna Says Buy the Dip in QUALCOMM (QCOM), Broadcom (BRCM) If 'Conservative' iPhone Production Weighs (AAPL) -> Read this!
- Wells Fargo Maintains a 'Market Perform' on Las Vegas Sands (LVS); Macau Parcel Extension; Earnings Still Key -> Read this!
- MBIA (MBI) Rises After Approval to Make Interest Payment -> Read this!
- James River Coal (JRCC) Sees Early Action -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPS bolsters full-truckload business with $1.8 billion deal
- TPG Specialty Lending (TSLX) CFO to Step Down
- Salisbury Bancorp (SAL) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.74
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesUBS, Susquehanna International Group of Companies, Earnings, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!