Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 06/29: (NDAQ) (F) (GM) (YUM) (PAYX) (FB)
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/28: (OPRN) (VRNG) (VGGL) Higher; (EXXI) (GDP) (LPI) Lower
- Oil Stocks Hammered as OPEC Maintains Production Target, Airlines Gain (XOM) (BP) (LUV) (HAL)
- Apple (AAPL) Weaker as iPhone Chip Orders Said to Be Slowing Down
- Thanksgiving Online Sales Up 20.1%, ChannelAdvisor Says (AMZN) (EBAY)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Nasdaq (NDAQ) May Need to Upgrade Key Asset Following SEC Inquiry -> Read this!
- Goldman Sachs Cuts Estimates and Price Target on Ford (F); European Pressures Swirling -> Read this!
- Bank of America's Two Cents on EU Summit -> Read this!
- Deutsche Bank Cuts Estimates on General Motors (GM); Negative Read-Across -> Read this!
- Yum! (YUM) Trades Lower as China Pressures 'Little Sheep' Investor -> Read this!
- UBS Maintains a 'Buy' on Paychex (PAYX); Near-Term Upside Limited, But Defensive Profile Intact -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Retrophin's (RTRX) Former CEO Sells 1.17M Shares
- Nuance Communications (NUAN) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q1 Outlook
- Medgenics, Inc. (MDGN) Poised to Open Lower After Announcing Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, UBS, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!