Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 06/29: (NDAQ) (F) (GM) (YUM) (PAYX) (FB)
- RenaissanceRe (RNR) to Acquire Platinum Underwriters (PTP) in $1.9B Deal
- U.S. Defense Secretary Hagel Said to Step Down Amid Pressure
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/24: (RNA) (CIMT) (PTP) Higher; (LGF) (TSL) (CBI) Lower (more...)
- United Technologies (UTX) CEO Chenevert Announces Retirement; CFO Hayes to Assume Role
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $135 at Susquehanna on Greater iPhone 6 Plus Mix
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Nasdaq (NDAQ) May Need to Upgrade Key Asset Following SEC Inquiry -> Read this!
- Goldman Sachs Cuts Estimates and Price Target on Ford (F); European Pressures Swirling -> Read this!
- Bank of America's Two Cents on EU Summit -> Read this!
- Deutsche Bank Cuts Estimates on General Motors (GM); Negative Read-Across -> Read this!
- Yum! (YUM) Trades Lower as China Pressures 'Little Sheep' Investor -> Read this!
- UBS Maintains a 'Buy' on Paychex (PAYX); Near-Term Upside Limited, But Defensive Profile Intact -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Discloses Patent Suit vs. Qualcomm (QCOM), Samsung; Samsung Files Complaint
- Adamis Pharmaceuticals (ADMP) Files 1.77M Common Shelf for Shareholders
- On Track Innovations (OTIV) Prices 6.25M Ordinary Offering at $1.60/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, UBS, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!