Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 06/29: (NDAQ) (F) (GM) (YUM) (PAYX) (FB)
- Futures rise after Fed keeps rates unchanged
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Mobile MAUs Rose 20%
- Oracle (ORCL) to Acquire NetSuite (N) in $9.3B Deal
- Alere (ALR) Affirms Receipt of DOJ Subpoena; Issues Commentary
- Japan government plans direct spending of about 7 trillion yen in stimulus package: sources
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Nasdaq (NDAQ) May Need to Upgrade Key Asset Following SEC Inquiry -> Read this!
- Goldman Sachs Cuts Estimates and Price Target on Ford (F); European Pressures Swirling -> Read this!
- Bank of America's Two Cents on EU Summit -> Read this!
- Deutsche Bank Cuts Estimates on General Motors (GM); Negative Read-Across -> Read this!
- Yum! (YUM) Trades Lower as China Pressures 'Little Sheep' Investor -> Read this!
- UBS Maintains a 'Buy' on Paychex (PAYX); Near-Term Upside Limited, But Defensive Profile Intact -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) Director Jay Hoag Scoops Up 600,000 Shares
- Abbott (ABT) CEO White Bought ~732K Shares
- Starboard Sends Letter to Depomed (DEPO); Will Aim to Control Timing of Special Meeting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, UBS, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!