Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 06/29: (NDAQ) (F) (GM) (YUM) (PAYX) (FB)
- Market Wrap: Charter, Time Warner Cable Make it Official; Durable Orders Fell in April; Planet Fitness Looks to Go Public
- Charter Communications (CHTR) to Acquire Time Warner Cable (TWC) for ~$196/Share in Cash, Stock
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/26: (EOX) (FPRX) (TIVO) Higher; (VNET) (WDAY) (COT) Lower (more...)
- VR/AR Shift Could Be Bigger Than Desktop to Mobile Shift, Macquarie Says (GOOG) (GOOGL) (FB); 'No one wants to be the Blackberry of the next platform shift'
- Eminence Capital Shows New 5.1% Stake in YELP, Inc. (YELP)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Nasdaq (NDAQ) May Need to Upgrade Key Asset Following SEC Inquiry -> Read this!
- Goldman Sachs Cuts Estimates and Price Target on Ford (F); European Pressures Swirling -> Read this!
- Bank of America's Two Cents on EU Summit -> Read this!
- Deutsche Bank Cuts Estimates on General Motors (GM); Negative Read-Across -> Read this!
- Yum! (YUM) Trades Lower as China Pressures 'Little Sheep' Investor -> Read this!
- UBS Maintains a 'Buy' on Paychex (PAYX); Near-Term Upside Limited, But Defensive Profile Intact -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: AOL (AOL) Approached by 3 Bidders After Verizon - re/code
- Planet Fitness Announces Confidential Submission of Draft Registration to SEC for Proposed IPO
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 5/26: (CHTR)/(TWC) (EMC) (GKNT) (PCLN)/(CTRP)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, UBS, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!