Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 06/29: (NDAQ) (F) (GM) (YUM) (PAYX) (FB)
- Wall St. rebounds; Nasdaq breaks seven-day losing run
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Global stocks rise, bond prices fall on investor optimism
- Bernstein's Sacconaghi Discusses Bull, Bear and His View on Apple (AAPL) Following Romp
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Nasdaq (NDAQ) May Need to Upgrade Key Asset Following SEC Inquiry -> Read this!
- Goldman Sachs Cuts Estimates and Price Target on Ford (F); European Pressures Swirling -> Read this!
- Bank of America's Two Cents on EU Summit -> Read this!
- Deutsche Bank Cuts Estimates on General Motors (GM); Negative Read-Across -> Read this!
- Yum! (YUM) Trades Lower as China Pressures 'Little Sheep' Investor -> Read this!
- UBS Maintains a 'Buy' on Paychex (PAYX); Near-Term Upside Limited, But Defensive Profile Intact -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pernix Therapeutics (PTX) Surges as Cohen's Point72 Ups Stake
- VTTI Energy Partners (VTTI) Files $500M Common Units Shelf
- The First Of Long Island (FLIC) Announces $35M Common Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, UBS, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!