Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 06/21: (FB) (MSFT) (PANL) (LMT) (ADBE)
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c, Sales Light
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/22: (PBYI) (TLM) (ISRG) Higher; (XOOM) (XLNX) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: CPI Gains 0.3% in June; Another Ack-Attack on Herbalife; Apple Bruised on Q2 Phone Sales
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Posts Q4 EPS of 55c; Revs Top Expectations
- Juniper Networks, Inc. (JNPR) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Issues Light Q3 Outlook
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Disaster Averted: Facebook (FB) Not the Worst IPO Ever; Burger King (BKW) Still Sizzles -> Read this!
- Goldman Now Recommending Shorting the S&P -> Read this!
- Microsoft's (MSFT) New Tablet Could Change PC Landscape...for Good or Bad -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Lockheed Martin (LMT): It’s a bird...it’s a plane...it’s a Big Looming Federal Budget Cut -> Read this!
- Universal Display (PANL) Jumps as Goldman See Company Gaining Share in Korea -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Adobe Systems (ADBE): Maybe We Should Use the Airbrush Tool? -> Read this!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trading Radar for 07/23: Facebook (FB), Pepsi (PEP), AT&T (T), Dow (DOW), Qualcomm (QCOM), Boeing (BA) Report
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank's (DB) U.S. Ops Suffer from Various Reporting Issues - WSJ
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 07/21: (AKS) (STLD) (CBSO)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!