Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 06/21: (FB) (MSFT) (PANL) (LMT) (ADBE)
- OptumRx to Acquire Catamaran (CTRX) for $61.50/Share (UNH)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/30: (DRYS) (TSLA) (HLT) Higher; (EGY) (SNTA) (TCK) Lower (more...)
- AIG (AIG) Chairman Miller Will Step Down in July
- Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk: Major New Product Line Being Unveiled April 30th
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Disaster Averted: Facebook (FB) Not the Worst IPO Ever; Burger King (BKW) Still Sizzles -> Read this!
- Goldman Now Recommending Shorting the S&P -> Read this!
- Microsoft's (MSFT) New Tablet Could Change PC Landscape...for Good or Bad -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Lockheed Martin (LMT): It’s a bird...it’s a plane...it’s a Big Looming Federal Budget Cut -> Read this!
- Universal Display (PANL) Jumps as Goldman See Company Gaining Share in Korea -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Adobe Systems (ADBE): Maybe We Should Use the Airbrush Tool? -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Reiterates Bullish Stance on Facebook (FB) Following Updates from F8
- Cerulean Pharma (CERU) to Offer $50M in Common Stock