Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 06/21: (FB) (MSFT) (PANL) (LMT) (ADBE)
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/21: (CANF) (NGVC) (EDAP) Higher; (MOLG) (NBS) (WAIR) Lower
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Disaster Averted: Facebook (FB) Not the Worst IPO Ever; Burger King (BKW) Still Sizzles -> Read this!
- Goldman Now Recommending Shorting the S&P -> Read this!
- Microsoft's (MSFT) New Tablet Could Change PC Landscape...for Good or Bad -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Lockheed Martin (LMT): It’s a bird...it’s a plane...it’s a Big Looming Federal Budget Cut -> Read this!
- Universal Display (PANL) Jumps as Goldman See Company Gaining Share in Korea -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Adobe Systems (ADBE): Maybe We Should Use the Airbrush Tool? -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 11/21: (GME) (INTC) (AAPL) (ISRG)
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 11/17: (BBRY) (ACT) (GSAT) (SNSS)
- Market Wrap: Housing Starts Lag in Oct.; Fed to Keep on Path Amid Global Concerns; Target Surprises in Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!