Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 06/21: (FB) (MSFT) (PANL) (LMT) (ADBE)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Disaster Averted: Facebook (FB) Not the Worst IPO Ever; Burger King (BKW) Still Sizzles -> Read this!
- Goldman Now Recommending Shorting the S&P -> Read this!
- Microsoft's (MSFT) New Tablet Could Change PC Landscape...for Good or Bad -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Lockheed Martin (LMT): It’s a bird...it’s a plane...it’s a Big Looming Federal Budget Cut -> Read this!
- Universal Display (PANL) Jumps as Goldman See Company Gaining Share in Korea -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Adobe Systems (ADBE): Maybe We Should Use the Airbrush Tool? -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Market Wrap: Adv. Q3 GDP Outpaces; Citi Lowers Q3 Results; Starbucks Percolates in Q3
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 10/31: (LNKD) (GILD) (TWTR) (TSLA)
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/30: (S) (LOW) (LUV) Upgraded; (SO) (ALK) (CEO) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!