Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 06/05: (MSFT) (WLL) (LLNW) (NFLX) (HPQ)
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- The Major Underlying Problem with Microsoft's (MSFT) Windows 8 Platform... -> Read this!
- Brean Murray Carret & Co. Maintains a 'Buy' on Whiting Petroleum (WLL); Discover The Hidden Midstream Assets with Continuous Drilling -> Read this!
- Netflix (NFLX) Kills Limelight Networks (LLNW), Other CDNs -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) and Oracle (ORCL): Clash of the Tech Titans -> Read this!
- UBS Maintains a 'Buy' on Starbucks (SBUX); Baking In Growth -> Read this!
- Williams Financial Coverage of Computex Trade Show -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 11/21: (GME) (INTC) (AAPL) (ISRG)
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 11/20: (TRUE) (JBLU) (YUM) Upgraded; (SC) (EJ) (ATHN) Downgraded
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 11/19: (POT) (DSW) (PETM) Upgraded; (ED) (IAG) (BBRY) Downgraded