Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 06/05: (MSFT) (WLL) (LLNW) (NFLX) (HPQ)
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Stock futures flat as investors await Yellen, GDP data
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q1 EPS by 16c; Comps Up 15.2%
- Relypsa (RLYP) Surges Higher After AstraZeneca's ZS-9 Receives CRL from FDA
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- The Major Underlying Problem with Microsoft's (MSFT) Windows 8 Platform... -> Read this!
- Brean Murray Carret & Co. Maintains a 'Buy' on Whiting Petroleum (WLL); Discover The Hidden Midstream Assets with Continuous Drilling -> Read this!
- Netflix (NFLX) Kills Limelight Networks (LLNW), Other CDNs -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) and Oracle (ORCL): Clash of the Tech Titans -> Read this!
- UBS Maintains a 'Buy' on Starbucks (SBUX); Baking In Growth -> Read this!
- Williams Financial Coverage of Computex Trade Show -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CFTC Orders Citigroup (C) to Pay $250M to Settle ISDAFIX Claims
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/26: (VNDA) (VVEV) (RLYP) Higher; (PANW) (GME) (SPLK) Lower (more...)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/24: (SPEX) (XCO) (APHB) Higher; (CLRB) (DSW) (UNIS) Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesBrean Murray Carret & Co., UBS
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!