Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 06/05: (MSFT) (WLL) (LLNW) (NFLX) (HPQ)
- Fed to Remain Sitting on Their Hands in September - Goldman Sachs
- Wall St. ends down after mixed jobs data
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Down Into iPhone Event for First Time Since Original Released - Analyst
- Amazon Web Services (AMZN) Enters Agreement to Acquire Elemental Technologies
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/4: (KBIO) (QKLS) (CFI) Higher; (VNCE) (ACI) (STXS) Lower
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- The Major Underlying Problem with Microsoft's (MSFT) Windows 8 Platform... -> Read this!
- Brean Murray Carret & Co. Maintains a 'Buy' on Whiting Petroleum (WLL); Discover The Hidden Midstream Assets with Continuous Drilling -> Read this!
- Netflix (NFLX) Kills Limelight Networks (LLNW), Other CDNs -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) and Oracle (ORCL): Clash of the Tech Titans -> Read this!
- UBS Maintains a 'Buy' on Starbucks (SBUX); Baking In Growth -> Read this!
- Williams Financial Coverage of Computex Trade Show -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 9/4: (BOFI) (DLTR) (RYAM) Upgraded; (BP) (DSX) (N) Downgraded
- Global Chip Sales Fell 0.9% in July - SIA (INTC) (TXN) (QCOM)
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Upgrades Ashford Hospitality Prime (AHP) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesBrean Murray Carret & Co., UBS
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!