Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 06/05: (MSFT) (WLL) (LLNW) (NFLX) (HPQ)
- Wall St. down over 2 percent as tech rout deepens, oil drops
- Apollo Global to Acquire Apollo Education Group (APOL) for $9.50/Share
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Has No Plans to Pursue Bankruptcy - Statement
- Global shares tumble on global growth concerns; Treasury yields fall
- Three Multi-Billion Dollar Ponzi Schemes to Be Exposed by Madoff Whistle Blower
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- The Major Underlying Problem with Microsoft's (MSFT) Windows 8 Platform... -> Read this!
- Brean Murray Carret & Co. Maintains a 'Buy' on Whiting Petroleum (WLL); Discover The Hidden Midstream Assets with Continuous Drilling -> Read this!
- Netflix (NFLX) Kills Limelight Networks (LLNW), Other CDNs -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) and Oracle (ORCL): Clash of the Tech Titans -> Read this!
- UBS Maintains a 'Buy' on Starbucks (SBUX); Baking In Growth -> Read this!
- Williams Financial Coverage of Computex Trade Show -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 2/8: (SCG) (MRVL) (ATHN) Upgraded; (CBOE) (DXCM) (WETF) Downgraded
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades KeyCorp (KEY) to Buy
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Upgrades St. Jude Medical (STJ) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesBrean Murray Carret & Co., UBS
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!