Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 06/05: (MSFT) (WLL) (LLNW) (NFLX) (HPQ)
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- The Major Underlying Problem with Microsoft's (MSFT) Windows 8 Platform... -> Read this!
- Brean Murray Carret & Co. Maintains a 'Buy' on Whiting Petroleum (WLL); Discover The Hidden Midstream Assets with Continuous Drilling -> Read this!
- Netflix (NFLX) Kills Limelight Networks (LLNW), Other CDNs -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) and Oracle (ORCL): Clash of the Tech Titans -> Read this!
- UBS Maintains a 'Buy' on Starbucks (SBUX); Baking In Growth -> Read this!
- Williams Financial Coverage of Computex Trade Show -> Read this!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 04/16: (TWTR) (DDD) (XHB) (MSFT)
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 04/16: (SFUN) (TWTR) (YELP) Upgraded; (INTC) (UNH) (GDP) Downgraded
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 04/17: (AAPL) (WB) (SHLD) (WU)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesBrean Murray Carret & Co., UBS
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!