Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 05/18: (FB) (MA) (SQNM) (CVH) (JPM)
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/09: (HIHO) (GIVN) (PRAN) Higher; (OSIS) (GNE) (CRIS) Lower
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- Engaged Capital Unsettled by Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Jeffries Re-Signing, Considering All Options
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Facebook (FB) IPO Secondary Plays In the Spotlight -> Read this!
- Let MasterCard (MA) Master Your Portfolio - Barron's -> Read this!
- Facebook (FB) IPO Opens, But Not Without a Hitch -> Read this!
- Auriga Securities on Sequenom (SQNM): Coventry (CVH) Giveth, Coventry Taketh Away -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on JP Morgan (JPM); Makes the Cam Neely Trade Look Okay -> Read this!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- Institute for Veterans and Military Families and JPMorgan Chase Expand Veterans Career Transition Program to Include Military Spouses
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/06: (PDS) (INTC) (HPQ) Upgraded; (GPS) (FDO) (SODA) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Barron's, Auriga
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!