Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 05/13: (JPM) (STP) (MSFT) (KORS)
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- JPMorgan's (JPM) Dimon Might Not be as Key as He Thinks.... -> Read this!
- Solar Stocks Ramp as China Plans Ways to Support Industry (LDK) (STP) (TSL) -> Read this!
- Microsoft (MSFT) Windows Phone App Store is Growing...Barely (AAPL) -> Read this!
- AT&T (T) to Can First Facebook (FB)-Specific Smartphone -> Read this!
- Needham & Company Lifts PT on Super Micro Computer (SMCI) After Meetings -> Read this!
- Michael Kors (KORS) Has 50% Upside in Bull Case; Morgan Stanley Adds to 'Best Ideas' List -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 4/16: (COH) (INTC) (LOW) Upgraded; (AGCO) (NOK) (TRQ) Downgraded
- UPDATE: Google (GOOG) Comments on European Antitrust Investigation
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 4/15: (GPRO) (DFS) (EVEP) Upgraded; (BLDR) (MPEL) (FMSA) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, Needham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!