Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 05/13: (JPM) (STP) (MSFT) (KORS)
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Warns Lofty CEO Expectations May Not Be Attainable
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- JPMorgan's (JPM) Dimon Might Not be as Key as He Thinks.... -> Read this!
- Solar Stocks Ramp as China Plans Ways to Support Industry (LDK) (STP) (TSL) -> Read this!
- Microsoft (MSFT) Windows Phone App Store is Growing...Barely (AAPL) -> Read this!
- AT&T (T) to Can First Facebook (FB)-Specific Smartphone -> Read this!
- Needham & Company Lifts PT on Super Micro Computer (SMCI) After Meetings -> Read this!
- Michael Kors (KORS) Has 50% Upside in Bull Case; Morgan Stanley Adds to 'Best Ideas' List -> Read this!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Instagram (FB) Down for Some Users
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 8/29: (AGCO) (BRC) (OVTI) Upgraded; (CWST) (FUEL) (SNSS) Downgraded
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 8/27: (RCII) (BMO) (LVLT) Upgraded; (FBC) (FB) (BNS) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, Needham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!