Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 05/13: (JPM) (STP) (MSFT) (KORS)
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- JPMorgan's (JPM) Dimon Might Not be as Key as He Thinks.... -> Read this!
- Solar Stocks Ramp as China Plans Ways to Support Industry (LDK) (STP) (TSL) -> Read this!
- Microsoft (MSFT) Windows Phone App Store is Growing...Barely (AAPL) -> Read this!
- AT&T (T) to Can First Facebook (FB)-Specific Smartphone -> Read this!
- Needham & Company Lifts PT on Super Micro Computer (SMCI) After Meetings -> Read this!
- Michael Kors (KORS) Has 50% Upside in Bull Case; Morgan Stanley Adds to 'Best Ideas' List -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- On Deck Capital (ONDK) IPO Opens Up 33%
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/19: (SNE) (NQ) (HLT) (QCOM)
- Needham & Company Transfers Coverage on WageWorks (WAGE) wtih a Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, Needham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!