Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 05/13: (JPM) (STP) (MSFT) (KORS)
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- JPMorgan's (JPM) Dimon Might Not be as Key as He Thinks.... -> Read this!
- Solar Stocks Ramp as China Plans Ways to Support Industry (LDK) (STP) (TSL) -> Read this!
- Microsoft (MSFT) Windows Phone App Store is Growing...Barely (AAPL) -> Read this!
- AT&T (T) to Can First Facebook (FB)-Specific Smartphone -> Read this!
- Needham & Company Lifts PT on Super Micro Computer (SMCI) After Meetings -> Read this!
- Michael Kors (KORS) Has 50% Upside in Bull Case; Morgan Stanley Adds to 'Best Ideas' List -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oclaro (OCLR): Preannouncement Positive And Margin Leverage Means More To Come - Needham
- Plexus Corp (PLXS): Raising PT After Noisy Quarter - Needham
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Prices at $19/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, Needham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!