Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 05/13: (JPM) (STP) (MSFT) (KORS)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- JPMorgan's (JPM) Dimon Might Not be as Key as He Thinks.... -> Read this!
- Solar Stocks Ramp as China Plans Ways to Support Industry (LDK) (STP) (TSL) -> Read this!
- Microsoft (MSFT) Windows Phone App Store is Growing...Barely (AAPL) -> Read this!
- AT&T (T) to Can First Facebook (FB)-Specific Smartphone -> Read this!
- Needham & Company Lifts PT on Super Micro Computer (SMCI) After Meetings -> Read this!
- Michael Kors (KORS) Has 50% Upside in Bull Case; Morgan Stanley Adds to 'Best Ideas' List -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Don't Want To Be Valued Like IBM? Apple (AAPL) Needs To Get Less Fragile - UBS
- Facebook (FB) July weekly volatility increases as shares near record high into Q2 and outlook
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 7/26: (SBUX) (S) (MJN) Upgraded; (WFM) (DRI) (CYOU) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, Needham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!