Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 05/08: (MCD) (MS) (RL) (TSLA) (GOOG)
- After five-week shut down, Greek stocks plummet
- EXOR to Acquire PartnerRe (PRE) for $140.50/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/03: (LXRX) (MBLY) (ADSK) Higher; (TSN) (NBG) (MNKD) Lower (more...)
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Updates on Q2 Performance, Liquidity; Comps Fell 10.6%
- Nokia (NOK) Enters Agreement to Sell HERE Mapping Unit in EUR 2.8B Deal
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Best Fast-Food Idea None of the Big Names Have Done...(MCD) (YUM) (DNKN) -> Read this!
- Bloodbath on Wall Street as Traders Face Facts about Greece -> Read this!
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Outlook Dims; Three-Notch Credit Downgrade Would Boost Collateral Requirements Substantially -> Read this!
- Micheal Kors (KORS), Ralph Lauren (RL), Coach (COH) Shares Tumble Amid Fossil's (FOSL) Concerning Results -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Google (GOOG): Hey, Watch This! -> Read this!
- Wunderlich Dismisses Tesla (TSLA) Takeover Rumors; Maintains Buy (TM) -> Read this!
- UBS Maintains a 'Buy' on Wynn Resorts (WYNN); Macau VIP Volumes All-time High, But Not Showing Up In EBITDA -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 7/30: (COF) (ORCL) (AET) Upgraded; (OWW) (WFM) (LINE) Downgraded
- UPS to Acquire Coyote Logistics
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 7/29: (FEYE) (AMZN) (ALLY) Upgraded; (YELP) (SWC) (OFC) Downgraded