Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 05/08: (MCD) (MS) (RL) (TSLA) (GOOG)
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Oil Stocks Hammered as OPEC Maintains Production Target, Airlines Gain (XOM) (BP) (LUV) (HAL)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/28: Airlines, Cruise Operators Rally (UAL, DAL, RCL); Oil Stocks Plunge (OXY, CVX, XOM)
- Apple (AAPL) Weaker as iPhone Chip Orders Said to Be Slowing Down
- Piper Jaffray Retail Analysts Provide Initial Thoughts on Early Black Friday Activity
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Best Fast-Food Idea None of the Big Names Have Done...(MCD) (YUM) (DNKN) -> Read this!
- Bloodbath on Wall Street as Traders Face Facts about Greece -> Read this!
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Outlook Dims; Three-Notch Credit Downgrade Would Boost Collateral Requirements Substantially -> Read this!
- Micheal Kors (KORS), Ralph Lauren (RL), Coach (COH) Shares Tumble Amid Fossil's (FOSL) Concerning Results -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Google (GOOG): Hey, Watch This! -> Read this!
- Wunderlich Dismisses Tesla (TSLA) Takeover Rumors; Maintains Buy (TM) -> Read this!
- UBS Maintains a 'Buy' on Wynn Resorts (WYNN); Macau VIP Volumes All-time High, But Not Showing Up In EBITDA -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMW Not in Negotiations for Cooperation with Tesla (TSLA) - Reports
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/26: (DWA) (BDX) (BHP) Upgraded; (AGU) (CUB) (SLCA) Downgraded
- '50 States in Model S' - Tesla Blog (TSLA)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesUBS, Morgan Stanley, Tesla
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!