Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 05/07: (SPWR) (MU) (GRPN) (LVS) (AAPL) (CSCO)
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Apple (AAPL) May Cut Entry Level MacBook Price 20% as Stronger Ultrabook Push on Horizon -> Read this!
- One Year Later: NY Post Considers Groupon's (GRPN) Rejected Google (GOOG) Offer -> Read this!
- Tempur Pedic (TPX) Clobbered After Rare Mattress Discount, Short Seller Concerns -> Read this!
- Analyst Warns of Slower-Than-Expected Macau Gaming Sales in May; Casino Stocks Moving Lower (LVS) (WYNN) (MGM) -> Read this!
- Nomura Securities Maintains a 'Neutral' on Micron Technology (MU); Preferred Choice for Elpida -> Read this!
- Auriga Maintains a 'Buy' on SunPower (SPWR); Q1 On Track; Possible Upside to FY12 -> Read this!
- Sterne Agee Maintains a 'Buy' on Cisco (CSCO); Anticipate Solid Quarter; Benefit From 4G LTE Wireless Buildout -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 9/28: (SBNY) (TCO) (DDS) Upgraded; (T) (TWTR) (SHOP) Downgraded
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 9/29: (QCOM) (EBAY) (MIME) High; (DB) (ITCI) (FGP) Low
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 9/29: (OZM) (EBAY) (EMES) Upgraded; (AAPL) (FIT) (MANT) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesSterne Agee, Nomura, Auriga
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!