Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 05/07: (SPWR) (MU) (GRPN) (LVS) (AAPL) (CSCO)
- Market Wrap: Home Prices Gain at Slower Pace; Twitter Soars in Q2; Ford Opts for Apple
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) Posts Q2 EPS of 2c/Share, Beats Views; Guides FY14 Revs Above Expectations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/29: (TWTR) (ZLTQ) (X) Higher; (NTRI) (BWLD) (DWA) Lower (more...)
- Amgen, Inc. (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- Carl Icahn Sells Nearly 4M Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (FDO) Shares
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Apple (AAPL) May Cut Entry Level MacBook Price 20% as Stronger Ultrabook Push on Horizon -> Read this!
- One Year Later: NY Post Considers Groupon's (GRPN) Rejected Google (GOOG) Offer -> Read this!
- Tempur Pedic (TPX) Clobbered After Rare Mattress Discount, Short Seller Concerns -> Read this!
- Analyst Warns of Slower-Than-Expected Macau Gaming Sales in May; Casino Stocks Moving Lower (LVS) (WYNN) (MGM) -> Read this!
- Nomura Securities Maintains a 'Neutral' on Micron Technology (MU); Preferred Choice for Elpida -> Read this!
- Auriga Maintains a 'Buy' on SunPower (SPWR); Q1 On Track; Possible Upside to FY12 -> Read this!
- Sterne Agee Maintains a 'Buy' on Cisco (CSCO); Anticipate Solid Quarter; Benefit From 4G LTE Wireless Buildout -> Read this!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Impax Laboratories (IPXL) Issued Form 483 Following FDA Inspection of Taiwan Facility
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 7/29: (GEVO) (FTR) (WIN) (PLUG) Higher; (KBIO) (HLF) (LOCO) (UPS) Lower (more...)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/28: (CGNX) (HLS) (AMKR) Higher; (KBIO) (HLF) (TTS) Lower (more...)