Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 05/07: (SPWR) (MU) (GRPN) (LVS) (AAPL) (CSCO)
- Wall St. weighed by Apple but banks shine on
- TPG Capital Said Willing to Pay Up to $15 Per Share to Acquire Cypress (CY) - Source
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Street Guidance
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides FY17 EPS Above Views; Approves $500M Stock Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/30: (VEEV) (GSAT) (NCS) Higher; (AVAV) (MDCO) (HRB) (PANW) Lower (more...)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Apple (AAPL) May Cut Entry Level MacBook Price 20% as Stronger Ultrabook Push on Horizon -> Read this!
- One Year Later: NY Post Considers Groupon's (GRPN) Rejected Google (GOOG) Offer -> Read this!
- Tempur Pedic (TPX) Clobbered After Rare Mattress Discount, Short Seller Concerns -> Read this!
- Analyst Warns of Slower-Than-Expected Macau Gaming Sales in May; Casino Stocks Moving Lower (LVS) (WYNN) (MGM) -> Read this!
- Nomura Securities Maintains a 'Neutral' on Micron Technology (MU); Preferred Choice for Elpida -> Read this!
- Auriga Maintains a 'Buy' on SunPower (SPWR); Q1 On Track; Possible Upside to FY12 -> Read this!
- Sterne Agee Maintains a 'Buy' on Cisco (CSCO); Anticipate Solid Quarter; Benefit From 4G LTE Wireless Buildout -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 8/30: (STJ) (AAPL) (GOOG) (POT)
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 8/30: (RBA) (KKR) (MDLZ)/(HSY) (USMD)
- Signet Jewelers (SIG): 2Q Disappointing But Strategic Investment Puts In A Floor - Nomura
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesSterne Agee, Nomura, Auriga
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!