Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 05/07: (SPWR) (MU) (GRPN) (LVS) (AAPL) (CSCO)
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Apple (AAPL) May Cut Entry Level MacBook Price 20% as Stronger Ultrabook Push on Horizon -> Read this!
- One Year Later: NY Post Considers Groupon's (GRPN) Rejected Google (GOOG) Offer -> Read this!
- Tempur Pedic (TPX) Clobbered After Rare Mattress Discount, Short Seller Concerns -> Read this!
- Analyst Warns of Slower-Than-Expected Macau Gaming Sales in May; Casino Stocks Moving Lower (LVS) (WYNN) (MGM) -> Read this!
- Nomura Securities Maintains a 'Neutral' on Micron Technology (MU); Preferred Choice for Elpida -> Read this!
- Auriga Maintains a 'Buy' on SunPower (SPWR); Q1 On Track; Possible Upside to FY12 -> Read this!
- Sterne Agee Maintains a 'Buy' on Cisco (CSCO); Anticipate Solid Quarter; Benefit From 4G LTE Wireless Buildout -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 5/21: (LB) (PANW) (GOOG) (DVAX)
- Trading Radar for 5/22: ANN, Inc. (ANN), Deere (DE), Campbell Soup (CPB), Mentor Graphics (MENT) Report
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/21: (AVEO) (HNR) (CTP) Higher; (PBMD) (CNIT) (ISR) Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesSterne Agee, Nomura, Auriga
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!