Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 05/07: (SPWR) (MU) (GRPN) (LVS) (AAPL) (CSCO)
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/21: (CANF) (NGVC) (EDAP) Higher; (MOLG) (NBS) (WAIR) Lower
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Apple (AAPL) May Cut Entry Level MacBook Price 20% as Stronger Ultrabook Push on Horizon -> Read this!
- One Year Later: NY Post Considers Groupon's (GRPN) Rejected Google (GOOG) Offer -> Read this!
- Tempur Pedic (TPX) Clobbered After Rare Mattress Discount, Short Seller Concerns -> Read this!
- Analyst Warns of Slower-Than-Expected Macau Gaming Sales in May; Casino Stocks Moving Lower (LVS) (WYNN) (MGM) -> Read this!
- Nomura Securities Maintains a 'Neutral' on Micron Technology (MU); Preferred Choice for Elpida -> Read this!
- Auriga Maintains a 'Buy' on SunPower (SPWR); Q1 On Track; Possible Upside to FY12 -> Read this!
- Sterne Agee Maintains a 'Buy' on Cisco (CSCO); Anticipate Solid Quarter; Benefit From 4G LTE Wireless Buildout -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 11/21: (BLK) (TRN) (WWW) Upgraded; (EBAY) (ABC) (PDCO) Downgraded
- Trading Radar for 11/21: ANN, Inc. (ANN), Foot Locker (FL), Gordman's (GMAN), Berry Plastics (BERY) Report
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/20: (NETE) (MAGS) (EDAP) Higher; (LXRX) (DWCH) (JMEI) Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesSterne Agee, Nomura, Auriga
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!