Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 04/30: (AAPL) (ZAGG) (GNC) (VSI) (MNST) (JMBA)
- PPI Falls 0.1% in Nov., Reflecting Lower Food, Energy Costs
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/13: (CNDO) (PTIX) (YRCW) Higher; (ATOS) (INSY) (AVEO) Lower
- Nimble Storage (NMBL) IPO Surges Higher
- Honeywell (HON) Board Approves $5B Buyback
- General Electric (GE) Raises Qtr. Dividend 15.8% to $0.22; Yield 3.3%
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Apple (AAPL) Lower After NYT Hit-Piece -> Read this!
- ZAGG (ZAGG) Shares Squeezing into Q1 Numbers as Volatility Rises -> Read this!
- GNC (GNC), Vitamin Shoppe (VSI) Shares Hit on FDA Warning Letters to DMAA Makers -> Read this!
- Scholastic (SCHL) Volatility Rises as Traders Sell 'Hunger Games' News, Outlook Boost -> Read this!
- UBS Maintains a 'Neutral' on Inergy (NRGY); Becoming a Pure Play Midstream GP -> Read this!
- Jamba (JMBA) Higher on Monster (MNST) Chatter -> Read this!
- Barclays Calls Freeport-McMoRan (FCX) Most Underappreciated Growth Story in US Metals & Mining Sector -> Read this!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/12: (GM) (AAPL) (RHT) (HLF)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/12: (BAXS) (UNS) (ARCW) Higher; (IMUC) (LULU) (CIEN) Lower (more...)
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/13: (BBRY) (OPK) (CHTR) (M)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesUBS, Barclays
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!