Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 03/29: (S) (ANR) (MM) (VELT) (AAPL) (ARUN)
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- TI (TXN) Said to Begin Power Management Chip Production for Next Apple (AAPL) iPhone -> Read this!
- Shares of Velti (VELT) Soar on Article Highlighting Robust Mobile Ad Growth -> Read this!
- Millennial Media (MM) IPO Doubles on the Open -> Read this!
- Auriga Reiterates a 'Buy' on Aruba Networks (ARUN) -> Read this!
- UBS on American Coal Companies: Fewer, Bigger, Stronger -> Read this!
- Goldman Warns on Slowing Growth in K-Cup Market; Green Mountain (GMCR) Shares Lower -> Read this!
- Deutsche Gets Bullish on Sprint (S) Following Meetings, Adds to Short-Term Buy List -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Swift Transportation (SWFT) to Buy
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 10/24: (T)/(TWX) (COL)/(BEAV) (GNW) (AMTD) (CBU)/(MBVT) (OASM)
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/24: (CHK) (VMW) (CMCSA) Upgraded; (ADAP) (TEX) (LECO) Downgraded