Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 03/29: (S) (ANR) (MM) (VELT) (AAPL) (ARUN)
- Wall St. edges up as spending data firms rate hike view
- Jazz Pharma (JAZZ) Confirms Agreement to Acquire Celator Pharma (CPXX) for $30.25/Share, or ~$1.5B
- Great Plains Energy (GXP) to Acquire Westar Energy (WR) in $12.2B Deal
- Vista Equity Partners to Acquire Marketo (MKTO) in $1.79B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/31: (CPXX) (CLF) (SODA) Higher; (OSIR) Lower (more...)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- TI (TXN) Said to Begin Power Management Chip Production for Next Apple (AAPL) iPhone -> Read this!
- Shares of Velti (VELT) Soar on Article Highlighting Robust Mobile Ad Growth -> Read this!
- Millennial Media (MM) IPO Doubles on the Open -> Read this!
- Auriga Reiterates a 'Buy' on Aruba Networks (ARUN) -> Read this!
- UBS on American Coal Companies: Fewer, Bigger, Stronger -> Read this!
- Goldman Warns on Slowing Growth in K-Cup Market; Green Mountain (GMCR) Shares Lower -> Read this!
- Deutsche Gets Bullish on Sprint (S) Following Meetings, Adds to Short-Term Buy List -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Raises Price Target on Five Below (FIVE) to $47; Reiterates Buy
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 5/27: (CAL) (VSLR) (NUVA) Upgraded; (WDAY) (SIG) (AAPL) Downgraded
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 5/27: (BIG) (VEEV) (ULTA) High; (BIOC) (IONS) (IPCI) Low
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesUBS, Auriga
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!