Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 03/29: (S) (ANR) (MM) (VELT) (AAPL) (ARUN)
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- TI (TXN) Said to Begin Power Management Chip Production for Next Apple (AAPL) iPhone -> Read this!
- Shares of Velti (VELT) Soar on Article Highlighting Robust Mobile Ad Growth -> Read this!
- Millennial Media (MM) IPO Doubles on the Open -> Read this!
- Auriga Reiterates a 'Buy' on Aruba Networks (ARUN) -> Read this!
- UBS on American Coal Companies: Fewer, Bigger, Stronger -> Read this!
- Goldman Warns on Slowing Growth in K-Cup Market; Green Mountain (GMCR) Shares Lower -> Read this!
- Deutsche Gets Bullish on Sprint (S) Following Meetings, Adds to Short-Term Buy List -> Read this!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 04/17: (AAPL) (WB) (SHLD) (WU)
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 04/17: (BHI) (ATHL) (RMBS) High; (SSN) (RSH) (MGI) Low
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/16: (ZLCS) (AKBA) (IMGN) Higher; (XGTI) (AEM) (ZN) Lower