Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 03/29: (S) (ANR) (MM) (VELT) (AAPL) (ARUN)
- Futures flat as investors await Fed
- Intuit (INTU) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; Guides Q1 EPS, Revenue Below Views
- Pfizer (PFE) Enters Agreement to Acquire AstraZeneca's (AZN) Small Molecule Anti-Infective Business in ~$1.58B Deal
- 'Voices under the rubble' after quake hits Italy; at least 38 dead
- Oil falls on surprise build in U.S. crude stocks
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- TI (TXN) Said to Begin Power Management Chip Production for Next Apple (AAPL) iPhone -> Read this!
- Shares of Velti (VELT) Soar on Article Highlighting Robust Mobile Ad Growth -> Read this!
- Millennial Media (MM) IPO Doubles on the Open -> Read this!
- Auriga Reiterates a 'Buy' on Aruba Networks (ARUN) -> Read this!
- UBS on American Coal Companies: Fewer, Bigger, Stronger -> Read this!
- Goldman Warns on Slowing Growth in K-Cup Market; Green Mountain (GMCR) Shares Lower -> Read this!
- Deutsche Gets Bullish on Sprint (S) Following Meetings, Adds to Short-Term Buy List -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/23: (STML) (BBY) (DATA) (MBLY) Higher; (SPHS) (TKAI) (ZOES) Lower (more...)
- Trading Radar for 8/23: Best Buy (BBY), Toll Bros (TOL), Smucker (SJM), Trina Solar (TSL) Report
- Intuit (INTU) September 115 straddle priced for movement of 6.5% into Q4, puts active
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesUBS, Auriga
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!