Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 03/18: (INCY) (ISRG) (NXPI) (GOOG) (DIS)
- Wall Street flat as banks gain, utilities drag
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Incyte (INCY) Analyst Not Worried About PML News -> Read this!
- NXP Semi (NXPI) Slumps; Samsung Shift to Broadcom (BRCM) for Galaxy S4 All But Affirmed -> Read this!
- Goldman Sachs Defends Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) -> Read this!
- Google (GOOG) Reports Problem with Google Drive Storage Service -> Read this!
- Bit o' Irish Luck Hits Disney (DIS) as 'Oz' Continues Theater Dominance -> Read this!
- Rackspace (RAX) Itself Could be 'In Play'; Shares Ramp -> Read this!
- Needham & Company Lifts PT on Datalink (DTLK) after Upbeat Meetings -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Remains Bullish on Broadsoft (BSFT) Following Analyst Day
- Needham & Company Downgrades Vascular Solutions (VASC) to Hold Amid Takeover
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/6: (P) (STLD) (NFLX) Upgraded; (NKE) (CBB) (ISBC) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!