Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 03/16: (NFLX) (AAPL) (QIHU) (MCO) (CSCO)
- Market Wrap: Avago, Broadcom Make it Official; Pending Home Sales Ramp in April; JPMorgan Plans Major Job Cuts
- GameStop (GME) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Bumps Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/28: (HRTX) (STML) (GME) (BLOX) Higher; (DECK) (CLLS) Lower (more...)
- Splunk (SPLK) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Guides Q2 Revenue Ahead of Views
- JPMorgan (JPM) Plans to Layoff More than 5,000 by Next Year - WSJ
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Netflix (NFLX) Could Be Getting a New Crime Drama... -> Read this!
- Apple (AAPL) is the Chuck Norris of Stocks, No Dividend Needed -> Read this!
- Qihoo 360 (QIHU) Mentioned Cautiously -> Read this!
- Fertilizers Stocks Ride Higher on Surprise Inventory Data (POT) (MOS) -> Read this!
- Wells Fargo Reiterates an 'Outperform' on Cisco (CSCO); Closer Look Into NDS Acquisition -> Read this!
- Benchmark Maintains 'Hold' on Moody's (MCO); Bond Issuance Improving; Raising Estimates & Target -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 5/28: (RL) (JCI) (GM) Upgraded; (BT) (BONT) (TFM) Downgraded
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/27: (CERE) (ATRM) (HYGS) Higher; (GBIM) (KORS) (MOLG) Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesDividend, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!