Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 03/16: (NFLX) (AAPL) (QIHU) (MCO) (CSCO)
- Wall Street rebounds as post-Brexit bargain hunt begins
- LendingClub (LC) Appoints Scott Sanborn as CEO
- Dow Chemical (DOW) Announces Actions to Improve Cost Synergies; Will Cut ~2,500 Jobs
- U.S. first-quarter GDP revised higher, but consumer spending weak
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/28: (RLOC) (XNCR) (MRNS) Higher; (RGLS) (BUFF) Lower (more...)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Netflix (NFLX) Could Be Getting a New Crime Drama... -> Read this!
- Apple (AAPL) is the Chuck Norris of Stocks, No Dividend Needed -> Read this!
- Qihoo 360 (QIHU) Mentioned Cautiously -> Read this!
- Fertilizers Stocks Ride Higher on Surprise Inventory Data (POT) (MOS) -> Read this!
- Wells Fargo Reiterates an 'Outperform' on Cisco (CSCO); Closer Look Into NDS Acquisition -> Read this!
- Benchmark Maintains 'Hold' on Moody's (MCO); Bond Issuance Improving; Raising Estimates & Target -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 6/28: (CSCO) (MCK) (IT) (GCI)/(RLOC)
- Global Water Resources (GWRS) Raises Monthly Dividend 10% to $0.022; 3.3% Yield
- Pennymac Mortgage Trust (PMT) Declares $0.47 Quarterly Dividend; 12.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesDividend, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!