Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 03/16: (NFLX) (AAPL) (QIHU) (MCO) (CSCO)
- Oil falls as investors cash in on month-long gains
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed
- Exclusive: Apple's Tim Cook to visit China for government meetings - source
- UPDATE: Herbalife (HLF) Says Talks With FTC Have Progressed to Advanced Stage
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Forms New Patient Access and Pricing Committee; Will Oversee Drug Pricing
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Netflix (NFLX) Could Be Getting a New Crime Drama... -> Read this!
- Apple (AAPL) is the Chuck Norris of Stocks, No Dividend Needed -> Read this!
- Qihoo 360 (QIHU) Mentioned Cautiously -> Read this!
- Fertilizers Stocks Ride Higher on Surprise Inventory Data (POT) (MOS) -> Read this!
- Wells Fargo Reiterates an 'Outperform' on Cisco (CSCO); Closer Look Into NDS Acquisition -> Read this!
- Benchmark Maintains 'Hold' on Moody's (MCO); Bond Issuance Improving; Raising Estimates & Target -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 5/3: (MEP) (RSG) (AXTI) Upgraded; (CYH) (UTX) (SRPT) Downgraded
- Trading Radar for 5/4: Tesla (TSLA), Time Warner (TWX), Priceline Group (PCLN), Fitbit (FIT), MetLife (MET) Report
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 5/5: (SRI) (TEAR) (CLR) Upgraded; (GOLD) (SALT) (AAP) Downgraded