Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 03/15: (IP) (USO) (JPM) (RIMM) (BKS)
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- JPMorgan (JPM) CEO Dimon Makes Surprising Plea to Employees Following Goldman (GS) Op-Ed... -> Read this!
- Barnes & Noble (BKS) Cuts $20 Off of NOOK Prices Ahead of iPad Launch, But... -> Read this!
- Analyst Warns of Elevated Warranty Returns for BlackBerry Devices (RIMM) -> Read this!
- UPDATE: Oil Tanks on Word US, UK Agree on Releasing Emergency Crude -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Apple (AAPL): As Seen On CNBC -> Read this!
- UBS Maintains a 'Buy' on International Paper (IP); Transformation Reveals Much Stronger Company -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ChemChina Offers to Acquire Syngenta (SYT) for $43B
- Hess Corp. (HES) Raise Seen as Positive at Deutsche Bank; Analyst Maintains 'Hold' Rating
- UPDATE: Bank Stocks Pressured; CFPB Takes Steps to Improve Checking Account Access
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesUBS, JPMorgan, Crude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!