Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 03/15: (IP) (USO) (JPM) (RIMM) (BKS)
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- JPMorgan (JPM) CEO Dimon Makes Surprising Plea to Employees Following Goldman (GS) Op-Ed... -> Read this!
- Barnes & Noble (BKS) Cuts $20 Off of NOOK Prices Ahead of iPad Launch, But... -> Read this!
- Analyst Warns of Elevated Warranty Returns for BlackBerry Devices (RIMM) -> Read this!
- UPDATE: Oil Tanks on Word US, UK Agree on Releasing Emergency Crude -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Apple (AAPL): As Seen On CNBC -> Read this!
- UBS Maintains a 'Buy' on International Paper (IP); Transformation Reveals Much Stronger Company -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canaccord Genuity Thinks Athleisure Apparel has Peaked and Cuts Lululemon (LULU) to 'Sell'
- SM Energy (SM) Announces 8M Share Common Stock Offering
- Fiesta Restaurant (FRGI) hires JP Morgan for a sale - DealReporter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesUBS, JPMorgan, Crude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!