Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 03/15: (IP) (USO) (JPM) (RIMM) (BKS)
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) CEO Looks to Have 250,000 Doses of Ebola Vaccine Available by May
- Regulus (RGLS) Data Presents Minimal Risk to Gilead (GILD), Baird Says; 'RG-101 Data Looks About as Competitive as Dead Interferons'
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- JPMorgan (JPM) CEO Dimon Makes Surprising Plea to Employees Following Goldman (GS) Op-Ed... -> Read this!
- Barnes & Noble (BKS) Cuts $20 Off of NOOK Prices Ahead of iPad Launch, But... -> Read this!
- Analyst Warns of Elevated Warranty Returns for BlackBerry Devices (RIMM) -> Read this!
- UPDATE: Oil Tanks on Word US, UK Agree on Releasing Emergency Crude -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Apple (AAPL): As Seen On CNBC -> Read this!
- UBS Maintains a 'Buy' on International Paper (IP); Transformation Reveals Much Stronger Company -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory 7.1M Barrels vs 2.8M Expected
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Micron Technology (MU) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesUBS, JPMorgan, Crude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!