Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 03/06: (GOOG) (PAY) (SOHU) (SBH) (MSFT)
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/22: (SCSS) (TSCO) (INFN) Higher; (AIRM) (ADHD) (YELP) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Apple (AAPL) Gains on Google (GOOG) for U.S. Mobile Market Share in Jan '13 -> Read this!
- Sohu.com (SOHU) Gives Up Gains After Denying 'Inaccurate Market Rumors' -> Read this!
- Samsung Might Stop Selling Windows RT Tablets in Europe's Largest Market (MSFT) -> Read this!
- Deutsche Bank Confident TripAdvisor (TRIP) Can Accelerate Growth in 2013 & 2014 -> Read this!
- Signs of Life at VeriFone (PAY), Shares Should Rebound - UBS -> Read this!
- Sally Beauty (SBH) Increases Buyback but Analyst Unmoved, Maintains Neutral -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: GT Advanced Technologies (GTAT) attorney says consensual accord with Apple reached - Bloomberg
- Trading Radar for 10/22: AT&T (T), Boeing (BA), Citrix Systems (CTXS), Ingersoll-Rand (IR), Yelp (YELP) Report
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 10/21: (MTZ) (RGA) (YHOO)