Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 03/06: (GOOG) (PAY) (SOHU) (SBH) (MSFT)
- Top 10 News for 7/28 - 8/1: FOMC Tapers Further, Rates Still Intact; Jobs Growth Elusive in July; Argentina Defaults. Again.
- July Nonfarm Payrolls 209K vs 230K Expected, UE Rate 6.2% vs 6.1%
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Mobileye (MBLY) IPO Opens at $36
- GM (GM) July U.S. Auto Sales Rose 9.4%, Missing Expectations Amid Double-Digit Pickup, SUV Gains
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Apple (AAPL) Gains on Google (GOOG) for U.S. Mobile Market Share in Jan '13 -> Read this!
- Sohu.com (SOHU) Gives Up Gains After Denying 'Inaccurate Market Rumors' -> Read this!
- Samsung Might Stop Selling Windows RT Tablets in Europe's Largest Market (MSFT) -> Read this!
- Deutsche Bank Confident TripAdvisor (TRIP) Can Accelerate Growth in 2013 & 2014 -> Read this!
- Signs of Life at VeriFone (PAY), Shares Should Rebound - UBS -> Read this!
- Sally Beauty (SBH) Increases Buyback but Analyst Unmoved, Maintains Neutral -> Read this!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trading Radar for 08/04: Tenet Health (THC), GT Advanced Tech (GTAT), Broadsoft (BSFT), Avis Budget (CAR), Alleghany (Y) Report
- Trading Radar for 08/01: P&G (PG), Chevron (CVX), Hilton (H), MoneyGram (MGI) Report
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 08/01: (CBDE) (BYI) (IBCA) Higher; (BONE) (SREV) (VCRA) Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, UBS
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!