Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 03/06: (GOOG) (PAY) (SOHU) (SBH) (MSFT)
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/31: (IMPV) (GCAP) (GRPN) Higher; (AEGR) (ADNC) (RM) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) to Acquire Aviv REIT (AVIV) in $3B Deal
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Apple (AAPL) Gains on Google (GOOG) for U.S. Mobile Market Share in Jan '13 -> Read this!
- Sohu.com (SOHU) Gives Up Gains After Denying 'Inaccurate Market Rumors' -> Read this!
- Samsung Might Stop Selling Windows RT Tablets in Europe's Largest Market (MSFT) -> Read this!
- Deutsche Bank Confident TripAdvisor (TRIP) Can Accelerate Growth in 2013 & 2014 -> Read this!
- Signs of Life at VeriFone (PAY), Shares Should Rebound - UBS -> Read this!
- Sally Beauty (SBH) Increases Buyback but Analyst Unmoved, Maintains Neutral -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS AG (UBS) Can't Arbitrate with Nasdaq (NDAQ) over Facebook (FB) IPO - Court
- UPDATE: Tourbillion Says MannKind (MNKD) Massively Overvalued - Bloomberg
- Trading Radar for 10/30: GoPro (GPRO), MasterCard (MA), LinkedIn (LNKD), Starbucks (SBUX) Report