Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 03/06: (GOOG) (PAY) (SOHU) (SBH) (MSFT)
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/28: (OPRN) (VRNG) (VGGL) Higher; (EXXI) (GDP) (LPI) Lower
- Oil Stocks Hammered as OPEC Maintains Production Target, Airlines Gain (XOM) (BP) (LUV) (HAL)
- Apple (AAPL) Weaker as iPhone Chip Orders Said to Be Slowing Down
- Thanksgiving Online Sales Up 20.1%, ChannelAdvisor Says (AMZN) (EBAY)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Apple (AAPL) Gains on Google (GOOG) for U.S. Mobile Market Share in Jan '13 -> Read this!
- Sohu.com (SOHU) Gives Up Gains After Denying 'Inaccurate Market Rumors' -> Read this!
- Samsung Might Stop Selling Windows RT Tablets in Europe's Largest Market (MSFT) -> Read this!
- Deutsche Bank Confident TripAdvisor (TRIP) Can Accelerate Growth in 2013 & 2014 -> Read this!
- Signs of Life at VeriFone (PAY), Shares Should Rebound - UBS -> Read this!
- Sally Beauty (SBH) Increases Buyback but Analyst Unmoved, Maintains Neutral -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 11/24: (SCTY) (LL) (KATE) Upgraded; (CBI) (VZ) (XOM) Downgraded
- Deutsche Bank Starts Regulus Therapeutics (RGLS) at Buy; Analyst Says RG-101 Data Validates Platform
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 11/28: (NADL) (SDRL) CGG) Upgraded; (CTRP) (PWRD) (DOW) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, UBS
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!