Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 03/06: (GOOG) (PAY) (SOHU) (SBH) (MSFT)
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Apple (AAPL) Gains on Google (GOOG) for U.S. Mobile Market Share in Jan '13 -> Read this!
- Sohu.com (SOHU) Gives Up Gains After Denying 'Inaccurate Market Rumors' -> Read this!
- Samsung Might Stop Selling Windows RT Tablets in Europe's Largest Market (MSFT) -> Read this!
- Deutsche Bank Confident TripAdvisor (TRIP) Can Accelerate Growth in 2013 & 2014 -> Read this!
- Signs of Life at VeriFone (PAY), Shares Should Rebound - UBS -> Read this!
- Sally Beauty (SBH) Increases Buyback but Analyst Unmoved, Maintains Neutral -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 12/8: (AMD) (TLRD) High; (RGSE) (FIT) Low
- Stocks with call price movement; DB GM
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower