Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 02/28: (SPW) (MCP) (JCP) (MRVL)
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Non-Core Asset Sales Could Make SPX Corp (SPW) Ripe for the Picking -> Read this!
- JCPenney (JCP) Taps Legendary 'New Coke' Mastermind in Turnaround Effort -> Read this!
- Objet Planning Large Sale of Stratasys (SSYS) Shares Following Merger -> Read this!
- Needham & Company Boosts PT on Marvell Technology (MRVL) to $12 -> Read this!
- Molycorp's (MCP) Delayed 10-K Not Shocking, But Market Reaction 'Surprising' - Analyst -> Read this!
- Goldman Still Sees Upside in Monster Bev. (MNST) Following Q4 Results -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Starts Neurocrine Bio. (NBIX) at Buy
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Needham & Company Remains Sidelined on eBay (EBAY) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!