Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 02/28: (SPW) (MCP) (JCP) (MRVL)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Non-Core Asset Sales Could Make SPX Corp (SPW) Ripe for the Picking -> Read this!
- JCPenney (JCP) Taps Legendary 'New Coke' Mastermind in Turnaround Effort -> Read this!
- Objet Planning Large Sale of Stratasys (SSYS) Shares Following Merger -> Read this!
- Needham & Company Boosts PT on Marvell Technology (MRVL) to $12 -> Read this!
- Molycorp's (MCP) Delayed 10-K Not Shocking, But Market Reaction 'Surprising' - Analyst -> Read this!
- Goldman Still Sees Upside in Monster Bev. (MNST) Following Q4 Results -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Starts SolarEdge Technologies (SEDG) at Buy
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 4/20: (BIOC) (GENE) (GMO) Higher; (AMPE) (FARO) (FNRG) Lower
- Needham & Company Downgrades Faro Technologies (FARO) to Hold Amid 'Ugly' Preannouncement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!