Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 02/28: (SPW) (MCP) (JCP) (MRVL)
- Market Wrap: Manufacturing Index Rises to Multi-Year Highs; Apple: No Breach in Recent Photo Leak; Merger Monday!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/2 (CNQR) (TTPH) (FLEX) Higher; (END) (HELE) (CDW) Lower (more...)
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Non-Core Asset Sales Could Make SPX Corp (SPW) Ripe for the Picking -> Read this!
- JCPenney (JCP) Taps Legendary 'New Coke' Mastermind in Turnaround Effort -> Read this!
- Objet Planning Large Sale of Stratasys (SSYS) Shares Following Merger -> Read this!
- Needham & Company Boosts PT on Marvell Technology (MRVL) to $12 -> Read this!
- Molycorp's (MCP) Delayed 10-K Not Shocking, But Market Reaction 'Surprising' - Analyst -> Read this!
- Goldman Still Sees Upside in Monster Bev. (MNST) Following Q4 Results -> Read this!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/2: (XRSC) (DGLY) (ISNS) Higher; (EXEL) (CONN) (RSH) Lower
- Will GoPro (GPRO) Take the On-Officer Camera Market by Storm?
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 8/29: (MCHP)/(CSRE) (CRTO)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!