Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 02/28: (SPW) (MCP) (JCP) (MRVL)
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Non-Core Asset Sales Could Make SPX Corp (SPW) Ripe for the Picking -> Read this!
- JCPenney (JCP) Taps Legendary 'New Coke' Mastermind in Turnaround Effort -> Read this!
- Objet Planning Large Sale of Stratasys (SSYS) Shares Following Merger -> Read this!
- Needham & Company Boosts PT on Marvell Technology (MRVL) to $12 -> Read this!
- Molycorp's (MCP) Delayed 10-K Not Shocking, But Market Reaction 'Surprising' - Analyst -> Read this!
- Goldman Still Sees Upside in Monster Bev. (MNST) Following Q4 Results -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 2/4: (CSCO) (FORM)/(CSCD) (IRBT) (DUK)
- JCPENNEY PURSUES SALE OF HOME OFFICE CAMPUS
- Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on Shutterfly (SFLY) Following Mixed 4Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!