Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 02/28: (SPW) (MCP) (JCP) (MRVL)
- Jazz Pharma (JAZZ) Confirms Agreement to Acquire Celator Pharma (CPXX) for $30.25/Share, or ~$1.5B
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Granted Accelerated FDA Approval of Ocaliva in PBC
- Baird Upgrades Micron Technology (MU) to Outperform
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Non-Core Asset Sales Could Make SPX Corp (SPW) Ripe for the Picking -> Read this!
- JCPenney (JCP) Taps Legendary 'New Coke' Mastermind in Turnaround Effort -> Read this!
- Objet Planning Large Sale of Stratasys (SSYS) Shares Following Merger -> Read this!
- Needham & Company Boosts PT on Marvell Technology (MRVL) to $12 -> Read this!
- Molycorp's (MCP) Delayed 10-K Not Shocking, But Market Reaction 'Surprising' - Analyst -> Read this!
- Goldman Still Sees Upside in Monster Bev. (MNST) Following Q4 Results -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 5/27: (CAL) (VSLR) (NUVA) Upgraded; (WDAY) (SIG) (AAPL) Downgraded
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on Pure Storage, Inc. (PSTG) Following 1Q Beat
- Infoblox (BLOX): Surprise Restructuring Could Double Margins in FY17 - Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!