Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 02/27: (HD) (BBRY) (GM) (AAPL) (BCS)
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
- GoPro (GPRO) Aims to Launch Consumer Drones Late Next Year
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- General Motors (GM) Misses FY12 Plug-In Sales Goal, Sells Half Intended -> Read this!
- Goldman Comments on First Solar (FSLR) Q4 Report -> Read this!
- Barclays (BCS) Plans Nearly $900M in Pay, Bonus Cuts Following Rate-Rigging Ordeal -> Read this!
- BlackBerry (BBRY) May Not be as Secure as Expected, Canadian Gov't Says -> Read this!
- Dividend, Buyback Will Do Little to Change Apple (AAPL) Trajectory - Analyst -> Read this!
- Goldman Thinks Vertex (VRTX) Overvalued, Maintains Sell -> Read this!
- UBS Raises PT on Home Depot (HD) on Strong Momentum -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nuance Communications (NUAN) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q1 Outlook
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 11/26: (SWHC) (ORAN)/(BT)
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Closes $76B of Merger Transactions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesUBS, Barclays, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!