Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 02/22: (CCL) (SIMO) (RSH) (WPRT) (TIVO)
- Wall Street flat as banks gain, utilities drag
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Carnival (CCL) Shares Trade at Cheapest Level in Years as Value is Overlooked - Barron's -> Read this!
- Silicon Motion (SIMO) Slammed as Qualcomm (QCOM) Could Takeover the Company's Hot Market -> Read this!
- UBS Maintains a 'Neutral' on RadioShack (RSH); In Need of an Extreme Makeover -> Read this!
- Brean Murray Carret & Co. Maintains a 'Buy' on TiVo (TIVO); Q4 Preview -> Read this!
- Exercise or Pills? Vivus (VVUS) Investors are Banking on Pills... -> Read this!
- Westport Innovations (WPRT) Lower After Equity Offering, Traders Eye -> Read this!
- Dahlman Rose Maintains a 'Buy' on Molycorp (MCP); Ahead of Schedule, but Rare Earth Prices Continue Sliding -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/06: (TXMD) (IL) (GPRO) Higher; (SB) (MIK) (CMG) Lower (more...)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts HubSpot Inc (HUBS) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesBrean Murray Carret & Co., UBS, Barron's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!