Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 02/22: (MRVL) (RKT) (GOOG) (DELL) (AVP)
- Wall Street rallies as OPEC reaches output deal
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Fall 4.3%
- Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Announces ITI-007 Phase 3 Missed Primary Endpoint in Schizophrenia
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Announces FDA Approval for ORKAMBI in Children 6-11; Lowers 2016 ORKAMBI Revenue Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/28: (AEGR) (PIR) (GSAT) Higher; (ITCI) (ATNM) (PRGS) Lower (more...)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Google (GOOG) Glass: Coming Soon and...Affordable? -> Read this!
- WebMD (WBMD) Guidance 'Optimistic', Says Analyst -> Read this!
- PC Slump to Stick Around Through H113, Worsen in Q2 (HPQ) (DELL) -> Read this!
- Avon (AVP) May Exit More Markets, Revamp Products and Pricing in Transformation -> Read this!
- Goldman Bullish on Cardboard (RKT) -> Read this!
- Goldman Maintains Neutral on Marvell (MRVL), Notes Increasing Competition -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 9/28: (SRPT) (NVDA) (CLD) High; (FGP) (GBSN) Low
- Owens Realty Mortgage (ORM) to Sell The Chateau at the Village
- Trading Radar for 9/28: BlackBerry (BBRY), Actuant (ATU), Paychex (PAYX) Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!