Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 02/22: (MRVL) (RKT) (GOOG) (DELL) (AVP)
- Market Wrap: Zimmer's Big Deal; Durable Orders Up...and Away!; UPS Slips on Winter Chill
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/24: (CLH) (MKTO) (BIDU) Higher; (CAMP) (P) (CLF) Lower (more...)
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Sales Beat
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c; Issues Q2 Revs Outlook
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Google (GOOG) Glass: Coming Soon and...Affordable? -> Read this!
- WebMD (WBMD) Guidance 'Optimistic', Says Analyst -> Read this!
- PC Slump to Stick Around Through H113, Worsen in Q2 (HPQ) (DELL) -> Read this!
- Avon (AVP) May Exit More Markets, Revamp Products and Pricing in Transformation -> Read this!
- Goldman Bullish on Cardboard (RKT) -> Read this!
- Goldman Maintains Neutral on Marvell (MRVL), Notes Increasing Competition -> Read this!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 04/23: (GOOG) (IRBT) (GT) (LAMR)
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Testing 'Last Mile' Delivery Service; UPS (UPS), FedEx (FDX) on Watch
- Trading Radar for 04/24: Amazon (AMZN), Microsoft (MSFT), Visa (V), Starbucks (SBUX), Pandora (P), Sands (LVS) Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!