Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 02/22: (MRVL) (RKT) (GOOG) (DELL) (AVP)
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Google (GOOG) Glass: Coming Soon and...Affordable? -> Read this!
- WebMD (WBMD) Guidance 'Optimistic', Says Analyst -> Read this!
- PC Slump to Stick Around Through H113, Worsen in Q2 (HPQ) (DELL) -> Read this!
- Avon (AVP) May Exit More Markets, Revamp Products and Pricing in Transformation -> Read this!
- Goldman Bullish on Cardboard (RKT) -> Read this!
- Goldman Maintains Neutral on Marvell (MRVL), Notes Increasing Competition -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/26: (NERV) (FLXN) (DLTR) Higher; (PRGN) (OVAS) (IONS) Lower (more...)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/26: (VNDA) (VVEV) (RLYP) Higher; (PANW) (GME) (SPLK) Lower (more...)
- Trading Radar for 5/31: TiVo (TIVO), Workday (WDAY), Frontline (FRO), Zoe's Kitchen (ZOES) Report