Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 02/22: (MRVL) (RKT) (GOOG) (DELL) (AVP)
- Market Wrap: Adv. Q3 GDP Outpaces; Citi Lowers Q3 Results; Starbucks Percolates in Q3
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citigroup (C) Adjusts Q3 Results Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/30: (MELI) (GPRO) (AXTI) Higher; (AEGR) (TRMB) (TPX) (SBUX) Lower (more...)
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Views
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Google (GOOG) Glass: Coming Soon and...Affordable? -> Read this!
- WebMD (WBMD) Guidance 'Optimistic', Says Analyst -> Read this!
- PC Slump to Stick Around Through H113, Worsen in Q2 (HPQ) (DELL) -> Read this!
- Avon (AVP) May Exit More Markets, Revamp Products and Pricing in Transformation -> Read this!
- Goldman Bullish on Cardboard (RKT) -> Read this!
- Goldman Maintains Neutral on Marvell (MRVL), Notes Increasing Competition -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 10/30: (TTWO) (RDN) (V) High; (AUY) (AVP) (ARAY) Low
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 10/30: (P) (TWTR) (PEIX) (NKA)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/29: (USNA) (RDCM) (CEB) Higher; (BBSI) (ARCP) (INVN) Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!