Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 02/22: (MRVL) (RKT) (GOOG) (DELL) (AVP)
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Google (GOOG) Glass: Coming Soon and...Affordable? -> Read this!
- WebMD (WBMD) Guidance 'Optimistic', Says Analyst -> Read this!
- PC Slump to Stick Around Through H113, Worsen in Q2 (HPQ) (DELL) -> Read this!
- Avon (AVP) May Exit More Markets, Revamp Products and Pricing in Transformation -> Read this!
- Goldman Bullish on Cardboard (RKT) -> Read this!
- Goldman Maintains Neutral on Marvell (MRVL), Notes Increasing Competition -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/09: (SWC) (SGYP) (FNSR) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)