Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 02/21: (MSFT) (WFT) (DISH)/(T) (PNR) (CORT)
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Microsoft (MSFT) Shares Near New Annual High; Appoints Security CEO to Board -> Read this!
- Weatherford (WFT) Slammed On Financial Restatement -> Read this!
- Brean Murray Carret Raises Price Target on Dish (DISH), Sees Possible Bid by AT&T (T) -> Read this!
- Citi Adds Pentair (PNR) to 'Top Picks Live' List; Removes GE (GE) -> Read this!
- Leerink Swann maintains an 'Outperform' on Corcept Therapeutics (CORT); Korlym Approved. Launch To Start On May 1 -> Read this!
- FedEx (FDX) Could Best UPS in Bid for TNT Express, But No One's Talking -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/18: (GLW) (FDX) (BLOX) Upgraded; (MAC) (RLGY) (NDRO) Downgraded
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 12/17: (PHG) (FDX) (VC) (CAR)