Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 02/21: (MSFT) (WFT) (DISH)/(T) (PNR) (CORT)
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Microsoft (MSFT) Shares Near New Annual High; Appoints Security CEO to Board -> Read this!
- Weatherford (WFT) Slammed On Financial Restatement -> Read this!
- Brean Murray Carret Raises Price Target on Dish (DISH), Sees Possible Bid by AT&T (T) -> Read this!
- Citi Adds Pentair (PNR) to 'Top Picks Live' List; Removes GE (GE) -> Read this!
- Leerink Swann maintains an 'Outperform' on Corcept Therapeutics (CORT); Korlym Approved. Launch To Start On May 1 -> Read this!
- FedEx (FDX) Could Best UPS in Bid for TNT Express, But No One's Talking -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citigroup (C) Teams Up with Rival Banks to Fight Venmo - DJ
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 9/28: (DB) (SHLX) (AKAM)
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 9/29: (VIAB)/(CBS) (AGO)/(MBI) (AMTD) (CRL)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesBrean Murray Carret & Co., Citi
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!