Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 02/21: (MSFT) (WFT) (DISH)/(T) (PNR) (CORT)
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Microsoft (MSFT) Shares Near New Annual High; Appoints Security CEO to Board -> Read this!
- Weatherford (WFT) Slammed On Financial Restatement -> Read this!
- Brean Murray Carret Raises Price Target on Dish (DISH), Sees Possible Bid by AT&T (T) -> Read this!
- Citi Adds Pentair (PNR) to 'Top Picks Live' List; Removes GE (GE) -> Read this!
- Leerink Swann maintains an 'Outperform' on Corcept Therapeutics (CORT); Korlym Approved. Launch To Start On May 1 -> Read this!
- FedEx (FDX) Could Best UPS in Bid for TNT Express, But No One's Talking -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ZTO Express (ZTO) IPO Opens Lower
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 10/27: (QCOM)/(NXPI) (GE) (AGN) (ZBH)
- Trading Radar for 10/27: Alphabet (GOOG), Amazon (AMZN), Twitter (TWTR) Ford (F), Baidu.com (BIDU) Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesBrean Murray Carret & Co., Citi
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!