Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 02/19: (AAPL) GOOG) (AMRN) (BIDU)
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Amarin (AMRN) Vascepa Prescription Trends Show Positive Momentum -> Read this!
- Google (GOOG) Surpasses $800 to New All-Time High -> Read this!
- Apple (AAPL) Lower As HTC Launches New Smartphone -> Read this!
- Not Even Ballmer Happy with Ballmer’s Performance, Says Gates (MSFT) -> Read this!
- Baidu (BIDU) Falls on Cautious Analyst Commentary -> Read this!
- China Might See New BlackBerry (BBRY) Devices in Back-Half of 2013 -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 5/27: (CAL) (VSLR) (NUVA) Upgraded; (WDAY) (SIG) (AAPL) Downgraded
- Trading Radar for 5/31: TiVo (TIVO), Workday (WDAY), Frontline (FRO), Zoe's Kitchen (ZOES) Report
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 5/26: (ADM) (INFY) (SKIS) Upgraded; (HBAN) (NWN) (USDP) Downgraded