Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 02/19: (AAPL) GOOG) (AMRN) (BIDU)
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/2: (ASNA) (HTBX) (REPH) Higher; (PLX) (MEMP) (DRYS) Lower
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Amarin (AMRN) Vascepa Prescription Trends Show Positive Momentum -> Read this!
- Google (GOOG) Surpasses $800 to New All-Time High -> Read this!
- Apple (AAPL) Lower As HTC Launches New Smartphone -> Read this!
- Not Even Ballmer Happy with Ballmer’s Performance, Says Gates (MSFT) -> Read this!
- Baidu (BIDU) Falls on Cautious Analyst Commentary -> Read this!
- China Might See New BlackBerry (BBRY) Devices in Back-Half of 2013 -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/02: (NVCN) (FIVE) (ULTA) Higher; (CVM) (WDAY) (AMBA) Lower (more...)
- Trading Radar for 12/2: Big Lots (BIG) Reports, Nonfarm Payrolls
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/1: (DE) (WLL) (SMTC) Upgraded; (NOV) (MCD) (CERN) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!