Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 02/05: (MHP) (BBRY) (PLX) (CLX) (ZNGA)
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Hospira (HSP) May Acquire Danone's Medical-Nutrition Business in $5B Deal - WSJ
- Carl Icahn Makes Quick $174M from Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Sale
- Virgin America Files for U.S. IPO
- Cummins, Inc. (CMI) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Boosts Revenue Growth Outlook
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- McGraw-Hill (MHP) Moves Off Lows, Lawyer Suggests U.S. Politically Motivated -> Read this!
- Qihoo 360 (QIHU) Still in Talks with Apple (AAPL) Over Getting Apps Back on iTunes -> Read this!
- BofA/Merrill Upgrades Zynga (ZNGA) Two-Notches to Buy Into Q4 Results; Bookings May Beat Street -> Read this!
- Goldman Sachs Not Convinced Clorox (CLX) Q2 'Beat' was Real -> Read this!
- Protalix (PLX) Affirms Talks, Engages Citigroup as Advisor -> Read this!
- Checks Indicate BlackBerry (BBRY) Z10 Still in Stock Across U.K.; Sales Reps 'Undereducated' -> Read this!
- Virgin Media (VMED) Takeover is Either a 'Push' or a 'Boon' for TiVo (TIVO) - Analyst -> Read this!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 07/24: (SODA) (YGE) (BBRY) (INO)
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 07/24: (FB) (UA) (GPK) High; (ANGI) (TBBK) (IVC) Low
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 07/25: (DTLK) (GALT) (ACTG) Higher; (BCOV) (AWRE) (WCG) Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCiti, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!