Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 02/05: (MHP) (BBRY) (PLX) (CLX) (ZNGA)
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama tells Americans homeland is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- McGraw-Hill (MHP) Moves Off Lows, Lawyer Suggests U.S. Politically Motivated -> Read this!
- Qihoo 360 (QIHU) Still in Talks with Apple (AAPL) Over Getting Apps Back on iTunes -> Read this!
- BofA/Merrill Upgrades Zynga (ZNGA) Two-Notches to Buy Into Q4 Results; Bookings May Beat Street -> Read this!
- Goldman Sachs Not Convinced Clorox (CLX) Q2 'Beat' was Real -> Read this!
- Protalix (PLX) Affirms Talks, Engages Citigroup as Advisor -> Read this!
- Checks Indicate BlackBerry (BBRY) Z10 Still in Stock Across U.K.; Sales Reps 'Undereducated' -> Read this!
- Virgin Media (VMED) Takeover is Either a 'Push' or a 'Boon' for TiVo (TIVO) - Analyst -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/24: (SUNE) (TASR) (BDBD) Higher; (UNXL) (CHS) (KBIO) Lower (more...)
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Eros International Plc (EROS) to Neutral
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 11/25: (PFE) (IMGN) (PANW) Upgraded; (SUNE) (PTCT) (TIF) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCiti, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!