Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 02/05: (MHP) (BBRY) (PLX) (CLX) (ZNGA)
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Names Laurent Potdevin as CEO; Chairman Chip Wilson Resigns
- Rambus (RMBS) Enters Initial $280M License Agreement with Micron (MU)
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Toll Brothers, Inc. (TOL) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- McGraw-Hill (MHP) Moves Off Lows, Lawyer Suggests U.S. Politically Motivated -> Read this!
- Qihoo 360 (QIHU) Still in Talks with Apple (AAPL) Over Getting Apps Back on iTunes -> Read this!
- BofA/Merrill Upgrades Zynga (ZNGA) Two-Notches to Buy Into Q4 Results; Bookings May Beat Street -> Read this!
- Goldman Sachs Not Convinced Clorox (CLX) Q2 'Beat' was Real -> Read this!
- Protalix (PLX) Affirms Talks, Engages Citigroup as Advisor -> Read this!
- Checks Indicate BlackBerry (BBRY) Z10 Still in Stock Across U.K.; Sales Reps 'Undereducated' -> Read this!
- Virgin Media (VMED) Takeover is Either a 'Push' or a 'Boon' for TiVo (TIVO) - Analyst -> Read this!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Fitch Affirms Main Street Nat Gas Series 2007A Gas Revs at 'A'; Outlook Stable
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Starts National Health Investors (NHI) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCiti, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!