Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 02/05: (MHP) (BBRY) (PLX) (CLX) (ZNGA)
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- McGraw-Hill (MHP) Moves Off Lows, Lawyer Suggests U.S. Politically Motivated -> Read this!
- Qihoo 360 (QIHU) Still in Talks with Apple (AAPL) Over Getting Apps Back on iTunes -> Read this!
- BofA/Merrill Upgrades Zynga (ZNGA) Two-Notches to Buy Into Q4 Results; Bookings May Beat Street -> Read this!
- Goldman Sachs Not Convinced Clorox (CLX) Q2 'Beat' was Real -> Read this!
- Protalix (PLX) Affirms Talks, Engages Citigroup as Advisor -> Read this!
- Checks Indicate BlackBerry (BBRY) Z10 Still in Stock Across U.K.; Sales Reps 'Undereducated' -> Read this!
- Virgin Media (VMED) Takeover is Either a 'Push' or a 'Boon' for TiVo (TIVO) - Analyst -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Pacira Pharmaceuticals (PCRX) to Underperform
- MGT Capital Investments (MGT) Enters LOI to Merge with Tera Group
- Market Wrap: Yellen Comments Boost Markets; Tesla Tops Consumer Reports' List; BofA Loses Key Exec
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCiti, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!