Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 02/05: (MHP) (BBRY) (PLX) (CLX) (ZNGA)
- Wall St. loses ground on growth fears, oil slide
- Exclusive: Pfizer approaches Medivation about potential takeover - sources
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/3: (ECTE) (RYAM) (AXTI) Higher; (CUR) (ONDK) (WAC) Lower
- Zillow Group, Inc. (ZG) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c, Sales Beat; Issues Sales Guidance Above the Street
- Seagate Technology (STX) CEO Buys 200K Shares After Recent Plunge
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- McGraw-Hill (MHP) Moves Off Lows, Lawyer Suggests U.S. Politically Motivated -> Read this!
- Qihoo 360 (QIHU) Still in Talks with Apple (AAPL) Over Getting Apps Back on iTunes -> Read this!
- BofA/Merrill Upgrades Zynga (ZNGA) Two-Notches to Buy Into Q4 Results; Bookings May Beat Street -> Read this!
- Goldman Sachs Not Convinced Clorox (CLX) Q2 'Beat' was Real -> Read this!
- Protalix (PLX) Affirms Talks, Engages Citigroup as Advisor -> Read this!
- Checks Indicate BlackBerry (BBRY) Z10 Still in Stock Across U.K.; Sales Reps 'Undereducated' -> Read this!
- Virgin Media (VMED) Takeover is Either a 'Push' or a 'Boon' for TiVo (TIVO) - Analyst -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 5/3: (MEP) (RSG) (AXTI) Upgraded; (CYH) (UTX) (SRPT) Downgraded
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades CIT Group (CIT) to Underperform
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 5/2: (LLL) (SRPT) (VALE) Upgraded; (ARW) (GRPN) (ASPS) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCiti, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!