Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 02/04: (LYB) (HLF) (DECK) (BAC) (YGE)
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Issues Solid Outlook
- The Coca Cola Company (KO) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- ECB Floats Corporate Bond Buying 'Trial Ballon'
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (NEON) (ILMN) (HOG) (AAPL) Higher; (RNO) (KO) (MCD) Lower (more...)
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of $1.51; Global Comps Fell 3.3%
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- European Telecos Under Pressure as Slow 4G Adoption Leads to Price Cuts (FTE) (VOD) -> Read this!
- Solars Poised to Gain as Policy to Benefit PV Growth in U.S., China; Europe Remains Mixed (YGE) (LDK) -> Read this!
- Jefferies Pounds the Table on Deckers Outdoor (DECK), Shares Ramp -> Read this!
- Fairholme Capital Founder Turns Away From Mutual Funds; Plans to Attract 'Sticky Money' -> Read this!
- UPDATE: Herbalife (HLF) Reportedly Not Aware of FTC Probe -> Read this!
- Segment Slowdown Won't Hit SanDisk (SNDK), Too Many Opportunities Abound - Barron's -> Read this!
- LyondellBasell (LYB) Well Positioned for Peak in Ethylene Cycle -> Read this!
- Ingersoll-Rand (IR) May Benefit From Recovery in Commercial Construction -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/20: (SCOK) (ESI) (SHOR) Higher; (IBIO) (NCR) (CPXX) Lower
- Trading Radar for 10/21: Coca Cola (KO), McDonald's (MCD), Verizon (VZ), Yahoo! (YHOO), VMWare (VMW) Report
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 10/21: (MTZ) (RGA) (YHOO)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Barron's, Fairholme Capital Management
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!