Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 02/04: (LYB) (HLF) (DECK) (BAC) (YGE)
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Oil Stocks Hammered as OPEC Maintains Production Target, Airlines Gain (XOM) (BP) (LUV) (HAL)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/28: Airlines, Cruise Operators Rally (UAL, DAL, RCL); Oil Stocks Plunge (OXY, CVX, XOM)
- Apple (AAPL) Weaker as iPhone Chip Orders Said to Be Slowing Down
- Piper Jaffray Retail Analysts Provide Initial Thoughts on Early Black Friday Activity
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- European Telecos Under Pressure as Slow 4G Adoption Leads to Price Cuts (FTE) (VOD) -> Read this!
- Solars Poised to Gain as Policy to Benefit PV Growth in U.S., China; Europe Remains Mixed (YGE) (LDK) -> Read this!
- Jefferies Pounds the Table on Deckers Outdoor (DECK), Shares Ramp -> Read this!
- Fairholme Capital Founder Turns Away From Mutual Funds; Plans to Attract 'Sticky Money' -> Read this!
- UPDATE: Herbalife (HLF) Reportedly Not Aware of FTC Probe -> Read this!
- Segment Slowdown Won't Hit SanDisk (SNDK), Too Many Opportunities Abound - Barron's -> Read this!
- LyondellBasell (LYB) Well Positioned for Peak in Ethylene Cycle -> Read this!
- Ingersoll-Rand (IR) May Benefit From Recovery in Commercial Construction -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/26: (VEEV) (BLOX) (TASR) Higher; (SDRL) (VNET) (WDAY) Lower (more...)
- Zoetis (ZTS) PT Raised to $53 at Jefferies; Consolidation Looks 'Highly Probable'
- BMW Not in Negotiations for Cooperation with Tesla (TSLA) - Reports
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Barron's, Fairholme Capital Management
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!