Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 02/04: (LYB) (HLF) (DECK) (BAC) (YGE)
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Exclusive: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +15 to 462 (447 Prior)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- European Telecos Under Pressure as Slow 4G Adoption Leads to Price Cuts (FTE) (VOD) -> Read this!
- Solars Poised to Gain as Policy to Benefit PV Growth in U.S., China; Europe Remains Mixed (YGE) (LDK) -> Read this!
- Jefferies Pounds the Table on Deckers Outdoor (DECK), Shares Ramp -> Read this!
- Fairholme Capital Founder Turns Away From Mutual Funds; Plans to Attract 'Sticky Money' -> Read this!
- UPDATE: Herbalife (HLF) Reportedly Not Aware of FTC Probe -> Read this!
- Segment Slowdown Won't Hit SanDisk (SNDK), Too Many Opportunities Abound - Barron's -> Read this!
- LyondellBasell (LYB) Well Positioned for Peak in Ethylene Cycle -> Read this!
- Ingersoll-Rand (IR) May Benefit From Recovery in Commercial Construction -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intel (INTC): Jefferies Sees an $0.84 Opportunity in SG&A
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/21: (RLYP) (SPU) (SDPI) Higher; (ESND) (OPTT) TYPE) Lower
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 7/22: (AMD) (MSFT) (OPTT) (QRVO)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Barron's, Fairholme Capital Management
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!