Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 02/04: (LYB) (HLF) (DECK) (BAC) (YGE)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- European Telecos Under Pressure as Slow 4G Adoption Leads to Price Cuts (FTE) (VOD) -> Read this!
- Solars Poised to Gain as Policy to Benefit PV Growth in U.S., China; Europe Remains Mixed (YGE) (LDK) -> Read this!
- Jefferies Pounds the Table on Deckers Outdoor (DECK), Shares Ramp -> Read this!
- Fairholme Capital Founder Turns Away From Mutual Funds; Plans to Attract 'Sticky Money' -> Read this!
- UPDATE: Herbalife (HLF) Reportedly Not Aware of FTC Probe -> Read this!
- Segment Slowdown Won't Hit SanDisk (SNDK), Too Many Opportunities Abound - Barron's -> Read this!
- LyondellBasell (LYB) Well Positioned for Peak in Ethylene Cycle -> Read this!
- Ingersoll-Rand (IR) May Benefit From Recovery in Commercial Construction -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 4/29: (ALXN) (WNS) (CE) Upgraded; (WYNN) (SRPT) (DB) Downgraded
- Jefferies Downgrades Sarepta Therapeutic (SRPT) to Underperform; Low Probability of Approval
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 4/26: (HSY) (SGBK) (LG)/(SRE) (BYD)