Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 02/04: (LYB) (HLF) (DECK) (BAC) (YGE)
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends flat; Microsoft rallies, healthcare falls
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- European Telecos Under Pressure as Slow 4G Adoption Leads to Price Cuts (FTE) (VOD) -> Read this!
- Solars Poised to Gain as Policy to Benefit PV Growth in U.S., China; Europe Remains Mixed (YGE) (LDK) -> Read this!
- Jefferies Pounds the Table on Deckers Outdoor (DECK), Shares Ramp -> Read this!
- Fairholme Capital Founder Turns Away From Mutual Funds; Plans to Attract 'Sticky Money' -> Read this!
- UPDATE: Herbalife (HLF) Reportedly Not Aware of FTC Probe -> Read this!
- Segment Slowdown Won't Hit SanDisk (SNDK), Too Many Opportunities Abound - Barron's -> Read this!
- LyondellBasell (LYB) Well Positioned for Peak in Ethylene Cycle -> Read this!
- Ingersoll-Rand (IR) May Benefit From Recovery in Commercial Construction -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/21: (CHK) (NRF) (AVT) Upgraded; (MEMP) (YHOO) (WWAV) Downgraded
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 10/20: (ABEO) (LSTR) (STI) High; (TSCO) (SYNT) (BJRI) Low
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Barron's, Fairholme Capital Management
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!