Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 01/28: (GM) (GRPN) (LVS) (KERX) (SODA)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Social Media Stocks in Focus as Twitter Valuation Rises (BLK) (FB) (ZNGA) -> Read this!
- GM (GM) Cedes Largest Automaker Title; Ford (F) Faring Better in Europe -> Read this!
- Roth Capital Doubles PT on Keryx (KERX); Sees Another 200% Upside -> Read this!
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS) Macau Gaming Table Approval 'Significant Positive' - Sterne Agee -> Read this!
- UPDATE: SodaStream (SODA) is under pressure on reports CBS rejects Super Bowl Ad -> Read this!
- Is Groupon (GRPN) Taking JCPenney (JCP)-Style Pricing in 'Goods' Segment? -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 2/9: (CHK) (RLYP) (TWTR) (HLF)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/08: (SSNI) (MXL) (BSX) Higher; (GIG) (QLYS) (CMP) Lower (more...)
- UPDATE: Pizza Hut (YUM) Reaches Single-Day Sales Record During Super Bowl 50; Mobile Orders Outpaced Desktop
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesRoth Capital, Sterne Agee, Twitter
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!