Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 01/28: (GM) (GRPN) (LVS) (KERX) (SODA)
- Market Wrap: Apple Loses Ban Appeal vs Samsung; Alibaba Reports Improved Profit; Tiffany Shines in Q2
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/27: (CREG) (CCUR) (FEYE) Higher; (GOMO) (WSM) (GES) Lower (more...)
- Guess?, Inc. (GES) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c; Cuts FY15 Outlook
- Apple (AAPL) Could Deliver BIG at September Event with iWatch and 2 iPhone Models
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (WSM) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Guides FY14 EPS Below Expectations
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Social Media Stocks in Focus as Twitter Valuation Rises (BLK) (FB) (ZNGA) -> Read this!
- GM (GM) Cedes Largest Automaker Title; Ford (F) Faring Better in Europe -> Read this!
- Roth Capital Doubles PT on Keryx (KERX); Sees Another 200% Upside -> Read this!
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS) Macau Gaming Table Approval 'Significant Positive' - Sterne Agee -> Read this!
- UPDATE: SodaStream (SODA) is under pressure on reports CBS rejects Super Bowl Ad -> Read this!
- Is Groupon (GRPN) Taking JCPenney (JCP)-Style Pricing in 'Goods' Segment? -> Read this!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Short Interest Falls in Apple (AAPL), Tesla (TSLA); Short Interest Rises in El Pollo Loco (LOCO), BlackBerry (BBRY) (more...)
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 8/27: (RCII) (BMO) (LVLT) Upgraded; (FBC) (FB) (BNS) Downgraded
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Orders Outpace in July; Best Buy Slumps on Outlook; iPad News Aplenty
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesRoth Capital, Sterne Agee, Twitter
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!