Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 01/28: (GM) (GRPN) (LVS) (KERX) (SODA)
- Wall Street flat before April jobs report; retailers slip
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed
- UPDATE: Herbalife (HLF) Says Talks With FTC Have Progressed to Advanced Stage
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Forms New Patient Access and Pricing Committee; Will Oversee Drug Pricing
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/05: (HLF) (RATE) (YELP) Higher; (GST) (ENDP) (IMPV) Lower (more...)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Social Media Stocks in Focus as Twitter Valuation Rises (BLK) (FB) (ZNGA) -> Read this!
- GM (GM) Cedes Largest Automaker Title; Ford (F) Faring Better in Europe -> Read this!
- Roth Capital Doubles PT on Keryx (KERX); Sees Another 200% Upside -> Read this!
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS) Macau Gaming Table Approval 'Significant Positive' - Sterne Agee -> Read this!
- UPDATE: SodaStream (SODA) is under pressure on reports CBS rejects Super Bowl Ad -> Read this!
- Is Groupon (GRPN) Taking JCPenney (JCP)-Style Pricing in 'Goods' Segment? -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Investor Kass Says Long Hartford (HIG), Short MetLife (MET) and Lincoln National (LNC)
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 5/4: (WSBC)/(YCB) (ISBC) (CS) (ICE)
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 5/4: (KRA) (MPW) (OCLR) High; (AMAG) (MOH) (CUT) Low
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesRoth Capital, Sterne Agee, Twitter
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!