Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 01/28: (GM) (GRPN) (LVS) (KERX) (SODA)
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Market Wrap: IBM Profits Miss Mark; eBay Loses Noted Director; Merger Monday is Back
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (ILMN) (HLX) (AAPL) Higher; (RNO) (KALU) (UCTT) (CMG) Lower (more...)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q3 EPS by 31c, Offers Guidance
- AbbVie (ABBV), Shire (SHPG) Terminate Merger Talks
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Social Media Stocks in Focus as Twitter Valuation Rises (BLK) (FB) (ZNGA) -> Read this!
- GM (GM) Cedes Largest Automaker Title; Ford (F) Faring Better in Europe -> Read this!
- Roth Capital Doubles PT on Keryx (KERX); Sees Another 200% Upside -> Read this!
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS) Macau Gaming Table Approval 'Significant Positive' - Sterne Agee -> Read this!
- UPDATE: SodaStream (SODA) is under pressure on reports CBS rejects Super Bowl Ad -> Read this!
- Is Groupon (GRPN) Taking JCPenney (JCP)-Style Pricing in 'Goods' Segment? -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Billionaire Mark Cuban Buying Netflix (NFLX) Stock
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/20: (SCOK) (ESI) (SHOR) Higher; (IBIO) (NCR) (CPXX) Lower
- Market Wrap: Yellen Confident in U.S. Growth; Peregrine Gains as Ebola Play; Wal-mart 's Lowered Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesRoth Capital, Sterne Agee, Twitter
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!