Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 01/28: (GM) (GRPN) (LVS) (KERX) (SODA)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Social Media Stocks in Focus as Twitter Valuation Rises (BLK) (FB) (ZNGA) -> Read this!
- GM (GM) Cedes Largest Automaker Title; Ford (F) Faring Better in Europe -> Read this!
- Roth Capital Doubles PT on Keryx (KERX); Sees Another 200% Upside -> Read this!
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS) Macau Gaming Table Approval 'Significant Positive' - Sterne Agee -> Read this!
- UPDATE: SodaStream (SODA) is under pressure on reports CBS rejects Super Bowl Ad -> Read this!
- Is Groupon (GRPN) Taking JCPenney (JCP)-Style Pricing in 'Goods' Segment? -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/06: (TXMD) (IL) (GPRO) Higher; (SB) (MIK) (CMG) Lower (more...)
- Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) call put ratio 4 calls to 1 put
- Stocks with call price movement; FCX TWTR
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesRoth Capital, Sterne Agee, Twitter
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!