Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 01/24: (RIMM) (QIHU) (DNDN) (KBH) (FMCN)
- UPDATE: Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides Q1, FY15 EPS
- Market Wrap: GDP Stronger than Expected in Q3; Falcone Departing Harbinger; House Prices Flat in Sept.
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/25: (VEEV) (BLOX) (ADI) Higher; (VNET) (CTRP) (PWRD) Lower (more...)
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Guidance Tops Views
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides FY15 EPS Above Expectations
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Production on Larger Apple (AAPL) iPad Said to Drop More than Usual in Q1 -> Read this!
- Symantec's (SYMC) New Strategy A Winner, Thinks MKM -> Read this!
- RIM (RIMM) Higher as Lenovo Shows Buying Interest -> Read this!
- Focus Media (FMCN) Sinks as SEC Probes Raises Deal Concerns -> Read this!
- Qihoo 360 (QIHU), Joy Global (JOY) See Weakness on Muddy Waters Comments -> Read this!
- Dendreon (DNDN) Ticks Higher; Analyst Sees 'Very High' Chance of EU Approving Provenge -> Read this!
- KB Home (KBH) Still Trading At Discount to Peers, MKM Reiterates Buy -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Retrophin's (RTRX) Former CEO Sells 1.17M Shares
- B/E Aerospace (BEAV) Board Approves KLX Spin-Off
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) to Buyback 1.2M Shares Through Private Agreements
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesMuddy Waters LLC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!