Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 01/24: (RIMM) (QIHU) (DNDN) (KBH) (FMCN)
- Market Wrap: Fed Firms on Rate Hike; Empire Resorts Gets Big Gaming Win; On Deck Capital Rips on Debut
- Fed Drops 'Considerable Time', Says Can be 'Patient' on Rates
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/17: (ZAGG) (TTPH) (ORCL) Higher; (MLHR) (KEX) Lower (more...)
- Oracle (ORCL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Wall Street Looks to Profit from New and Improved Cuba Relations (CUBA) (RCL) (CCL)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Production on Larger Apple (AAPL) iPad Said to Drop More than Usual in Q1 -> Read this!
- Symantec's (SYMC) New Strategy A Winner, Thinks MKM -> Read this!
- RIM (RIMM) Higher as Lenovo Shows Buying Interest -> Read this!
- Focus Media (FMCN) Sinks as SEC Probes Raises Deal Concerns -> Read this!
- Qihoo 360 (QIHU), Joy Global (JOY) See Weakness on Muddy Waters Comments -> Read this!
- Dendreon (DNDN) Ticks Higher; Analyst Sees 'Very High' Chance of EU Approving Provenge -> Read this!
- KB Home (KBH) Still Trading At Discount to Peers, MKM Reiterates Buy -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intelligent Systems Corp. (INS) Intends to Explore Strategic Initiatives, Parties Interested in Major Subsidiaries
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/16: (NVGN) (TLM) (BA) Higher; (CYCC) (FRO) (YNDX) Lower (more...)
- Millennial Media (MM) Officer Buys 125K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesMuddy Waters LLC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!