Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 01/24: (RIMM) (QIHU) (DNDN) (KBH) (FMCN)
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Production on Larger Apple (AAPL) iPad Said to Drop More than Usual in Q1 -> Read this!
- Symantec's (SYMC) New Strategy A Winner, Thinks MKM -> Read this!
- RIM (RIMM) Higher as Lenovo Shows Buying Interest -> Read this!
- Focus Media (FMCN) Sinks as SEC Probes Raises Deal Concerns -> Read this!
- Qihoo 360 (QIHU), Joy Global (JOY) See Weakness on Muddy Waters Comments -> Read this!
- Dendreon (DNDN) Ticks Higher; Analyst Sees 'Very High' Chance of EU Approving Provenge -> Read this!
- KB Home (KBH) Still Trading At Discount to Peers, MKM Reiterates Buy -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twilio (TWLO) Files for $100M IPO
- New York REIT (NYRT) Enters Merger Agreement with JBG Companies; Will Form ~$8.4B EV REIT
- Atossa Genetics (ATOS), Aspire Capital Enter $10M 'At-the-Market' Stock Purchase Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesMuddy Waters LLC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!