Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 01/24: (RIMM) (QIHU) (DNDN) (KBH) (FMCN)
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Production on Larger Apple (AAPL) iPad Said to Drop More than Usual in Q1 -> Read this!
- Symantec's (SYMC) New Strategy A Winner, Thinks MKM -> Read this!
- RIM (RIMM) Higher as Lenovo Shows Buying Interest -> Read this!
- Focus Media (FMCN) Sinks as SEC Probes Raises Deal Concerns -> Read this!
- Qihoo 360 (QIHU), Joy Global (JOY) See Weakness on Muddy Waters Comments -> Read this!
- Dendreon (DNDN) Ticks Higher; Analyst Sees 'Very High' Chance of EU Approving Provenge -> Read this!
- KB Home (KBH) Still Trading At Discount to Peers, MKM Reiterates Buy -> Read this!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 04/17: (AAPL) (WB) (SHLD) (WU)
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 04/16: (TWTR) (DDD) (XHB) (MSFT)
- UPDATE: StreetSweeper.org Negative on Cyberonics (CYBX)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesMuddy Waters LLC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!