Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 01/24: (RIMM) (QIHU) (DNDN) (KBH) (FMCN)
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Production on Larger Apple (AAPL) iPad Said to Drop More than Usual in Q1 -> Read this!
- Symantec's (SYMC) New Strategy A Winner, Thinks MKM -> Read this!
- RIM (RIMM) Higher as Lenovo Shows Buying Interest -> Read this!
- Focus Media (FMCN) Sinks as SEC Probes Raises Deal Concerns -> Read this!
- Qihoo 360 (QIHU), Joy Global (JOY) See Weakness on Muddy Waters Comments -> Read this!
- Dendreon (DNDN) Ticks Higher; Analyst Sees 'Very High' Chance of EU Approving Provenge -> Read this!
- KB Home (KBH) Still Trading At Discount to Peers, MKM Reiterates Buy -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Sees Q4 Revenue of $1.04B, Comps Down 4.8%
- Ooma (OOMA) Reports Secondary Offering by Certain Stockholders
- Delphi Automotive (DLPH) to Take $300M Pre-Tax Charge Related to Summary Judgment in Unsecured Creditors Litigation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesMuddy Waters LLC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!