Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 01/15: (CMCSA) (TER) (MBI) (DELL) (STJ)
- Futures flat as earnings season gathers pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Analysts Bullish on Dell (DELL) Chatter; See Deal Getting Done Above $15/Sh. -> Read this!
- Comcast (CMCSA) Can Use Its Cash Cow to Fund NBCU Buy-In -> Read this!
- MBIA (MBI) Says NYSDFS Denied Payment on Surplus Notes -> Read this!
- More Evidence of Rotation Into Equities -> Read this!
- Teradyne (TER) Oozes Lower Though Some See Opportunity -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Positive on GenMark Diagnostics (GNMK) -> Read this!
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Warning Letter 'Anticipated', Questions Remain -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canaccord Genuity Remains Bullish on Intel (INTC)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
- The Macerich Company (MAC) PT Lowered to $77 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCanaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!