Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 01/15: (CMCSA) (TER) (MBI) (DELL) (STJ)
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Analysts Bullish on Dell (DELL) Chatter; See Deal Getting Done Above $15/Sh. -> Read this!
- Comcast (CMCSA) Can Use Its Cash Cow to Fund NBCU Buy-In -> Read this!
- MBIA (MBI) Says NYSDFS Denied Payment on Surplus Notes -> Read this!
- More Evidence of Rotation Into Equities -> Read this!
- Teradyne (TER) Oozes Lower Though Some See Opportunity -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Positive on GenMark Diagnostics (GNMK) -> Read this!
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Warning Letter 'Anticipated', Questions Remain -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- iRhythm Technologies (IRTC) Prices Larger Common Stock IPO at $17/Share, Above Expected Range
- Trading Radar for 10/19: Morgan Stanley (MS), AmEx (AXP), Halliburton (HAL), eBay (EBAY), Mattel (MAT), Seagate (STX) Report
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 10/20: (GWR) (XGTI) (STI)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCanaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!