Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 01/15: (CMCSA) (TER) (MBI) (DELL) (STJ)
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Analysts Bullish on Dell (DELL) Chatter; See Deal Getting Done Above $15/Sh. -> Read this!
- Comcast (CMCSA) Can Use Its Cash Cow to Fund NBCU Buy-In -> Read this!
- MBIA (MBI) Says NYSDFS Denied Payment on Surplus Notes -> Read this!
- More Evidence of Rotation Into Equities -> Read this!
- Teradyne (TER) Oozes Lower Though Some See Opportunity -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Positive on GenMark Diagnostics (GNMK) -> Read this!
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Warning Letter 'Anticipated', Questions Remain -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canaccord Genuity Upgrades Autodesk (ADSK) to Buy
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 12/8: (CG) (BDSI) (SPLP)
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/7: (GNC) (ABT) (TMUS) (MTN)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCanaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!