Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 01/15: (CMCSA) (TER) (MBI) (DELL) (STJ)
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 46c, Sales Beat
- UPDATE: Fed Expects Inflation to Rise Gradually Toward 2%; Can be Paient in Raising Rates - Minutes
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 1/28: (ABMD) (PSTI) (FSL) Higher; (NBG) (BBG) (SALT) Lower
- FXCM, Inc. (FXCM) Will Forgive 90% of Clients that Incurred Negative Balances on Swiss Franc Volatility
- TE Connectivity (TEL) Will Sell BNS Unit to CommScope (COMM) in $3B Deal
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Analysts Bullish on Dell (DELL) Chatter; See Deal Getting Done Above $15/Sh. -> Read this!
- Comcast (CMCSA) Can Use Its Cash Cow to Fund NBCU Buy-In -> Read this!
- MBIA (MBI) Says NYSDFS Denied Payment on Surplus Notes -> Read this!
- More Evidence of Rotation Into Equities -> Read this!
- Teradyne (TER) Oozes Lower Though Some See Opportunity -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Positive on GenMark Diagnostics (GNMK) -> Read this!
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Warning Letter 'Anticipated', Questions Remain -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 1/27: (SCSS) (EGO) (VA) Upgraded; (MSFT) (STO) (DHI) Downgraded
- This Higher-End Shoe Name Could Bolster Steven Madden (SHOO) Offerings - Canaccord
- Synergy Resources (SYRG) Prices 16.2M Share Offering at $10.75/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCanaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!