Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 01/14: (ALU) (LVS) (FB) (RIG) (HPQ)
- Wall St. slips on healthcare, consumer names; Fed eyed
- GameStop (GME) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Offers Guidance
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Mentioned as Short at Muddy Waters
- ITT Educational Services (ESI) Shares Decline on Reports of Increased Oversight
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/25: (EPAY) (PSTG) (OCN) Higher; (TLND) (GME) (SPLK) Lower (more...)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Alcatel (ALU) Submarine Cable Unit Attracts Interest, May Sell in H113 - Bloomberg -> Read this!
- Icahn's Transocean (RIG) Stake Has Management Shaking In Boots -> Read this!
- HP (HPQ) Upgraded to 'Can't Get Much Worse'; Time to Divest PC, Printing -> Read this!
- Facebook (FB) Desktop Cannibalization Slowing -> Read this!
- Checks Show Above Consensus Macau Gaming Revenue (LVS) (MGM) (MPEL) (WYNN) -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 8/24: (SPLK) (CC) (EXPR) (HLF)
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 8/24: (PFE)/(AZN) (TRIP) (MNK) (SKUL)
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 8/24: (OSUR) (BREW) (NYMX) High; (EXPR) (SEAC) (BAS) Low
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!