Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 01/14: (ALU) (LVS) (FB) (RIG) (HPQ)
- Charter Communications (CHTR) Nears $55B Takeover of Time Warner Cable (TWC)
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Alcatel (ALU) Submarine Cable Unit Attracts Interest, May Sell in H113 - Bloomberg -> Read this!
- Icahn's Transocean (RIG) Stake Has Management Shaking In Boots -> Read this!
- HP (HPQ) Upgraded to 'Can't Get Much Worse'; Time to Divest PC, Printing -> Read this!
- Facebook (FB) Desktop Cannibalization Slowing -> Read this!
- Checks Show Above Consensus Macau Gaming Revenue (LVS) (MGM) (MPEL) (WYNN) -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nokia (NOK) CEO Suri: We're in no Rush to Sell HERE Maps Unit
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 5/22: (RWLK) (BAH) (DOV) Upgraded; (GD) (JGW) (CONN) Downgraded
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 5/22: (YOKU) (INTU) (SUNE) High; (LL) (FXCM) (OESX) Low
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!