Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 01/14: (ALU) (LVS) (FB) (RIG) (HPQ)
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Alcatel (ALU) Submarine Cable Unit Attracts Interest, May Sell in H113 - Bloomberg -> Read this!
- Icahn's Transocean (RIG) Stake Has Management Shaking In Boots -> Read this!
- HP (HPQ) Upgraded to 'Can't Get Much Worse'; Time to Divest PC, Printing -> Read this!
- Facebook (FB) Desktop Cannibalization Slowing -> Read this!
- Checks Show Above Consensus Macau Gaming Revenue (LVS) (MGM) (MPEL) (WYNN) -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rate Hike May Not Come for Year and a Half, Druckenmiller Says; Doesn't See Contagion with 'Grexit'
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 4/16: (GPRO) (CLBRX) (SPDC)
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 4/15: (GPRO) (DFS) (EVEP) Upgraded; (BLDR) (MPEL) (FMSA) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!