Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 01/14: (ALU) (LVS) (FB) (RIG) (HPQ)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Alcatel (ALU) Submarine Cable Unit Attracts Interest, May Sell in H113 - Bloomberg -> Read this!
- Icahn's Transocean (RIG) Stake Has Management Shaking In Boots -> Read this!
- HP (HPQ) Upgraded to 'Can't Get Much Worse'; Time to Divest PC, Printing -> Read this!
- Facebook (FB) Desktop Cannibalization Slowing -> Read this!
- Checks Show Above Consensus Macau Gaming Revenue (LVS) (MGM) (MPEL) (WYNN) -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Carl Icahn said planning to revise Appel (AAPL) $203 price target higher - CNBC
- Facebook (FB) Continues to Dominate Social Media Logins; Surpasses 60% Share in Q4 - Gigya
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!