Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 01/14: (ALU) (LVS) (FB) (RIG) (HPQ)
- Market Wrap: Family Dollar Rejects Deal; Home Depot's New Chief; Major Settlement for BofA
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/21: (OGXI) (GME) (TFM) Higher; (BORN) (ARO) (MENT) Lower (more...)
- Salesforce.com, Inc. (CRM) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Issues Inline Q3 EPS Outlook
- Home Depot (HD) Appoints Craig Menear as CEO
- Intuit, Inc. (INTU) Misses Q4 EPS by 6c, Offers Guidance, Announces Dividend
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Alcatel (ALU) Submarine Cable Unit Attracts Interest, May Sell in H113 - Bloomberg -> Read this!
- Icahn's Transocean (RIG) Stake Has Management Shaking In Boots -> Read this!
- HP (HPQ) Upgraded to 'Can't Get Much Worse'; Time to Divest PC, Printing -> Read this!
- Facebook (FB) Desktop Cannibalization Slowing -> Read this!
- Checks Show Above Consensus Macau Gaming Revenue (LVS) (MGM) (MPEL) (WYNN) -> Read this!
You May Also Be Interested In
- eBay (EBAY) Could Spin PayPal Unit in 2015 - Reports
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 8/20: (IRF) (HPQ) (GTAT) (FL) (DDD)
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 8/20: (FOLD) (FCS) (LOW) High; (NBY) (PLX) Low
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!