Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 01/12: (PANL) (GOOG) (P) (STP) (FSLR) (AAPL)
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Siri Can't Tell You If Nuance (NUAN) is a Good Stock, But All Signs Point to 'Yes' -> Read this!
- Pandora (P) Makes Strong Moves Recently, But Competition Still Looms... -> Read this!
- Microsoft (MSFT) Now Draws from 70% of Android Devices Sold in U.S. (GOOG) -> Read this!
- Solar Rules, Retail Drools Early in 2012 (TAN) (XRT) -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Suntech Power (STP) & First Solar (FSLR): A Glimpse of Light -> Read this!
- Growing OLED Proliferation at CES a Positive for Universal Display (PANL) - Goldman Sachs -> Read this!
- KeyBanc's Take on Apartment REITs: Incrementally Cautious; Fundamentals Still Good, but Deceleration Ahead -> Read this!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 04/17: (AAPL) (WB) (SHLD) (WU)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/16: (APP) (PLXS) (SNDK) Higher; (NSR) (IBM) (GOOG) Lower (more...)
- Trading Radar for 04/17: Pepsi (PEP), Goldman Sachs (GS), AMD (AMD), Chipotle (CMG), Schlumberger (SLB) Report