Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 01/10: (CLWR) (SWHC) (HLF) (INTC)
- Fed's Lacker Sees 'Strong' Case for June 'Liftoff'
- Charter (CHTR) Agrees to Acquire Bright House Networks in $10.4B Deal
- Goldman Sachs 'Warming Up' to Tesla (TSLA)
- CBRE (CBG) to Acquire Johnson Controls (JCI) Global WorkPlace Solutions Unit in $1.48B Deal
- Endurance (ENH) to Acquire Montpelier Re (MRH) in ~$1.83B Deal
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Firearms Makers Pressured as 'Great Exodus' Takes Hold (SWHC) (RGR) -> Read this!
- Does Dan Loeb Think Bill Ackman Has Lost His Touch? (HLF) (JCP) -> Read this!
- Chesapeake (CHK) Dips as Partner Eases Investment in Texas Shale -> Read this!
- MKM Maintains Bullish Contrarian View of Intel (INTC) -> Read this!
- Dish's Offer For Clearwire Reveals Ulterior Motives in High Stakes Game of Chess (DISH) (CLWR) (S) -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Ackman Working 'Constructively' with Zoetis (ZTS) - Bloomberg
- Market Wrap: Pending Home Sales Reach Multi-Year Highs; M&A Rules the Day; Tesla Plans New Product Launch
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 3/26: (CNAT) (WGBS) (DPLO) Higher; (SNDK) (SCMP) (WGO) Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesDaniel Loeb, William Ackman, Third Point LLC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!