Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 01/10: (CLWR) (SWHC) (HLF) (INTC)
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- KaloBios Pharma (KBIO) CEO Shkreli to Stop Lending Out Shares
- Futures flat at the start of holiday shopping season
- Preliminary Thanksgiving Day Store Checks Showed Robust Traffic - Piper Jaffray
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Firearms Makers Pressured as 'Great Exodus' Takes Hold (SWHC) (RGR) -> Read this!
- Does Dan Loeb Think Bill Ackman Has Lost His Touch? (HLF) (JCP) -> Read this!
- Chesapeake (CHK) Dips as Partner Eases Investment in Texas Shale -> Read this!
- MKM Maintains Bullish Contrarian View of Intel (INTC) -> Read this!
- Dish's Offer For Clearwire Reveals Ulterior Motives in High Stakes Game of Chess (DISH) (CLWR) (S) -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/24: (SUNE) (TASR) (BDBD) Higher; (UNXL) (CHS) (KBIO) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/25: (KBIO) (STRP) (GENE) Higher; (ABGB) (GLBL) (TERP) Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesDaniel Loeb, William Ackman, Third Point LLC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!