Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 01/10: (CLWR) (SWHC) (HLF) (INTC)
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Firearms Makers Pressured as 'Great Exodus' Takes Hold (SWHC) (RGR) -> Read this!
- Does Dan Loeb Think Bill Ackman Has Lost His Touch? (HLF) (JCP) -> Read this!
- Chesapeake (CHK) Dips as Partner Eases Investment in Texas Shale -> Read this!
- MKM Maintains Bullish Contrarian View of Intel (INTC) -> Read this!
- Dish's Offer For Clearwire Reveals Ulterior Motives in High Stakes Game of Chess (DISH) (CLWR) (S) -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nelson Peltz Eyeing Time Warner (TWX) - NYP
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 2/4: (FAST) (OCLR) (AOSL) High; (KSS) (MET) (RL) Low
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 2/5: (LF) (HON) (MFLX) (IEX)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesDaniel Loeb, William Ackman, Third Point LLC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!