Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 01/10: (CLWR) (SWHC) (HLF) (INTC)
- Wall Street ends flat; Microsoft rallies, healthcare falls
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Firearms Makers Pressured as 'Great Exodus' Takes Hold (SWHC) (RGR) -> Read this!
- Does Dan Loeb Think Bill Ackman Has Lost His Touch? (HLF) (JCP) -> Read this!
- Chesapeake (CHK) Dips as Partner Eases Investment in Texas Shale -> Read this!
- MKM Maintains Bullish Contrarian View of Intel (INTC) -> Read this!
- Dish's Offer For Clearwire Reveals Ulterior Motives in High Stakes Game of Chess (DISH) (CLWR) (S) -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/21: (CHK) (NRF) (AVT) Upgraded; (MEMP) (YHOO) (WWAV) Downgraded
- Trading Radar for 10/21: GE (GE), Honeywell (HON), McDonald's (MCD), Monster Worldwide (MWW), SunTrust (STI) Report
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/19: (DRWI) (AVGR) (AXP) Higher; (SCSS) (DXPE) (EBAY) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesDaniel Loeb, William Ackman, Third Point LLC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!