Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 01/10: (CLWR) (SWHC) (HLF) (INTC)
- Abbott (ABT) to Acquire St. Jude Medical (STJ) in ~$31B Deal
- Carl Icahn No Longer Owns Apple (AAPL)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 4/28: (DHRM) (NHLD) (CLF) Higher; (SGI) (GNC) (INFN) Lower
- Wall Street flounders on BOJ fears as Facebook, M&A boosts wane
- Comcast's (CMCSA) NBCUniversal to Acquire DreamWorks (DWA) for $41/Share
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Firearms Makers Pressured as 'Great Exodus' Takes Hold (SWHC) (RGR) -> Read this!
- Does Dan Loeb Think Bill Ackman Has Lost His Touch? (HLF) (JCP) -> Read this!
- Chesapeake (CHK) Dips as Partner Eases Investment in Texas Shale -> Read this!
- MKM Maintains Bullish Contrarian View of Intel (INTC) -> Read this!
- Dish's Offer For Clearwire Reveals Ulterior Motives in High Stakes Game of Chess (DISH) (CLWR) (S) -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Ackman says that he expects Valeant Pharma (VRX) to file its 10k by Friday
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 4/27: (LGCY) (FCLF) (BEAT) Higher; (TWTR) (HRB) (RHI) Lower
- Trading Radar for 4/29: Chevron (CVX), Tyco (TYC), Seagate (STX), Cooper Tire (CTB), MoneyGram (MGI), Phillips 66 (PSX) Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesDaniel Loeb, William Ackman, Third Point LLC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!