Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 01/08: (GOOG) (ILMN) (YUM) (CSX) (AMRN)
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Android: Not Just for Smartphones and Tablets Anymore (GOOG) -> Read this!
- Jefferies Revised Amarin (AMRN) Model on Commercialization Update, Trims PT But Keeps 'Buy' -> Read this!
- Buffett's BNSF Looks to Shift Away from Coal as Volume Sags (CSX) (NSC) -> Read this!
- Illumina (ILMN) Said to Have Purchase Moleculo, Inc. -> Read this!
- Jefferies Cuts Numbers on Yum! Brands (YUM) Following China Sales Warning -> Read this!
- William Blair Lowers Fusion-io (FIO) to Market Perform; Enterprise Bookings Lagging Views -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/13: (DXCM) (SN) (P) Higher; (URRE) (SKLN) (GME) Lower (more...)
- Jefferies Downgrades Northrop Grumman (NOC) to Hold
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/12: (P) (NVLS) Higher; (WPX) (TWO) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesWilliam Blair, Jefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!