Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 01/08: (GOOG) (ILMN) (YUM) (CSX) (AMRN)
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Android: Not Just for Smartphones and Tablets Anymore (GOOG) -> Read this!
- Jefferies Revised Amarin (AMRN) Model on Commercialization Update, Trims PT But Keeps 'Buy' -> Read this!
- Buffett's BNSF Looks to Shift Away from Coal as Volume Sags (CSX) (NSC) -> Read this!
- Illumina (ILMN) Said to Have Purchase Moleculo, Inc. -> Read this!
- Jefferies Cuts Numbers on Yum! Brands (YUM) Following China Sales Warning -> Read this!
- William Blair Lowers Fusion-io (FIO) to Market Perform; Enterprise Bookings Lagging Views -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 11/25: (PFE) (IMGN) (PANW) Upgraded; (SUNE) (PTCT) (TIF) Downgraded
- Market Wrap: Revised Q3 GDP Shows Growth; E. Coli Breakout Reported at Costco; KaloBios Volatility Continues
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 11/25: (TSN) (NCTY) (HRL) High; (ABY) (GLBL) (TCK) Low
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesWilliam Blair, Jefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!