Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 01/08: (GOOG) (ILMN) (YUM) (CSX) (AMRN)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Android: Not Just for Smartphones and Tablets Anymore (GOOG) -> Read this!
- Jefferies Revised Amarin (AMRN) Model on Commercialization Update, Trims PT But Keeps 'Buy' -> Read this!
- Buffett's BNSF Looks to Shift Away from Coal as Volume Sags (CSX) (NSC) -> Read this!
- Illumina (ILMN) Said to Have Purchase Moleculo, Inc. -> Read this!
- Jefferies Cuts Numbers on Yum! Brands (YUM) Following China Sales Warning -> Read this!
- William Blair Lowers Fusion-io (FIO) to Market Perform; Enterprise Bookings Lagging Views -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/31: (MELI) (GPRO) (SRPT) (LNKD) Higher; (AEGR) (TPX) (TRMB) (SBUX) Lower (more...)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/29: (CARA) (FCAU) (UNIS) (X) Higher; (INVN) (XOOM) (HIVE) (FB) Lower (more...)
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 10/30: (TTWO) (RDN) (V) High; (AUY) (AVP) (ARAY) Low
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesWilliam Blair, Jefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!