Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 01/08: (GOOG) (ILMN) (YUM) (CSX) (AMRN)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Android: Not Just for Smartphones and Tablets Anymore (GOOG) -> Read this!
- Jefferies Revised Amarin (AMRN) Model on Commercialization Update, Trims PT But Keeps 'Buy' -> Read this!
- Buffett's BNSF Looks to Shift Away from Coal as Volume Sags (CSX) (NSC) -> Read this!
- Illumina (ILMN) Said to Have Purchase Moleculo, Inc. -> Read this!
- Jefferies Cuts Numbers on Yum! Brands (YUM) Following China Sales Warning -> Read this!
- William Blair Lowers Fusion-io (FIO) to Market Perform; Enterprise Bookings Lagging Views -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Updates on Q2 Performance, Liquidity; Comps Fell 10.6%
- SunOpta (STKL) to Acquire Sunrise Holdings in ~$450M Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 07/31: (SKYW) (YRCW) (MDVN) Higher; (RADA) (OCN) (LNKD) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesWilliam Blair, Jefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!