Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 01/08: (GOOG) (ILMN) (YUM) (CSX) (AMRN)
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Android: Not Just for Smartphones and Tablets Anymore (GOOG) -> Read this!
- Jefferies Revised Amarin (AMRN) Model on Commercialization Update, Trims PT But Keeps 'Buy' -> Read this!
- Buffett's BNSF Looks to Shift Away from Coal as Volume Sags (CSX) (NSC) -> Read this!
- Illumina (ILMN) Said to Have Purchase Moleculo, Inc. -> Read this!
- Jefferies Cuts Numbers on Yum! Brands (YUM) Following China Sales Warning -> Read this!
- William Blair Lowers Fusion-io (FIO) to Market Perform; Enterprise Bookings Lagging Views -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX): Recent Volatility Is a Buying Opportunity - Jefferies
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/8: (VRX) (BABA) (HTBX) (ARMK)
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/8: (JNPR) (HES) (COR) Upgraded; (FIT) (AZZ) (ARCX) Downgraded