Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 01/04: (NFLX) (XOM) (LYB) (HLF) (INTC)
- Market Wrap: Adv. Q3 GDP Outpaces; Citi Lowers Q3 Results; Starbucks Percolates in Q3
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citigroup (C) Adjusts Q3 Results Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/30: (MELI) (GPRO) (AXTI) Higher; (AEGR) (TRMB) (TPX) (SBUX) Lower (more...)
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Views
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Netflix (NFLX) Pressured as Amazon (AMZN) Inks New Content Deal -> Read this!
- Bill Ackman Not Sweating Herbalife (HLF) Squeeze; Hasn't Covered One Share -> Read this!
- Jefferies Raises PT on LyondellBasell (LYB), Dow Chemical (DOW) & Eastman Chemical (EMN) -> Read this!
- Family Dollar (FDO) Margin Weakness Doesn't Derail Positive Thesis - MKM -> Read this!
- Some Hope to Catch Bottom on Intel (INTC) Into FY13, Windows 8 Tablets -> Read this!
- xxon (XOM) to Develop Hebron Field, Sees Capital Costs of $14B -> Read this!
- Jefferies Cuts Numbers on Accuray (ARAY) on Q2 Warning, But Keeps Buy Rating -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trading Radar for 10/31: AB InBev (BUD), Clorox (CLX), Weyerhaeuser (WY), Rockwell Collins (COL), Oshkosh (OSK) Report
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 10/30: (ACHC) (DRAD)/(PDII) (STBA) (LMT)
- Market Wrap: Sayonara QE!; Accounting Troubles Hit ARCP; Fiat to Spin Ferrari; Orbital Fails to Launch
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, William Ackman
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!