Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 01/04: (NFLX) (XOM) (LYB) (HLF) (INTC)
- Fed to Remain Sitting on Their Hands in September - Goldman Sachs
- Emera to Acquire TECO Energy (TE) for $27.55/Share
- Wall Street caps off tough week with a steep loss
- Amazon Web Services (AMZN) Enters Agreement to Acquire Elemental Technologies
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Down Into iPhone Event for First Time Since Original Released - Analyst
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Netflix (NFLX) Pressured as Amazon (AMZN) Inks New Content Deal -> Read this!
- Bill Ackman Not Sweating Herbalife (HLF) Squeeze; Hasn't Covered One Share -> Read this!
- Jefferies Raises PT on LyondellBasell (LYB), Dow Chemical (DOW) & Eastman Chemical (EMN) -> Read this!
- Family Dollar (FDO) Margin Weakness Doesn't Derail Positive Thesis - MKM -> Read this!
- Some Hope to Catch Bottom on Intel (INTC) Into FY13, Windows 8 Tablets -> Read this!
- xxon (XOM) to Develop Hebron Field, Sees Capital Costs of $14B -> Read this!
- Jefferies Cuts Numbers on Accuray (ARAY) on Q2 Warning, But Keeps Buy Rating -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 9/4: (BBRY) (AMZN) (AVOL) (AGN) (Z)
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 9/3: (LCI) (MOH)/(PRSC) (DIOD)/(PSEM) (BGS)/(GIS)
- After Hours Stocks Movers 09/03: (BLOX) Higher; (VNCE) (UTIW) (PAY) (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, William Ackman
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!