Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 01/04: (NFLX) (XOM) (LYB) (HLF) (INTC)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Netflix (NFLX) Pressured as Amazon (AMZN) Inks New Content Deal -> Read this!
- Bill Ackman Not Sweating Herbalife (HLF) Squeeze; Hasn't Covered One Share -> Read this!
- Jefferies Raises PT on LyondellBasell (LYB), Dow Chemical (DOW) & Eastman Chemical (EMN) -> Read this!
- Family Dollar (FDO) Margin Weakness Doesn't Derail Positive Thesis - MKM -> Read this!
- Some Hope to Catch Bottom on Intel (INTC) Into FY13, Windows 8 Tablets -> Read this!
- xxon (XOM) to Develop Hebron Field, Sees Capital Costs of $14B -> Read this!
- Jefferies Cuts Numbers on Accuray (ARAY) on Q2 Warning, But Keeps Buy Rating -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/21: (CHK) (NRF) (AVT) Upgraded; (MEMP) (YHOO) (WWAV) Downgraded
- Trading Radar for 10/25: Apple (AAPL), Caterpillar (CAT), Chipotle (CMG), Under Armour (UA), Juniper (JNPR) Report
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Sonic Corp (SONC) to $26 Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesWilliam Ackman, Jefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!