Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 01/03: (SIAL) (RIG) (SWHC) (GE) (ARIA)
- Futures up after Clinton seen winner in first debate
- Oil prices slip as hopes for a deal in Algiers fade
- Mexican and Canadian currencies rise, investors feel Clinton won debate
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- Kite Pharma (KITE) Announces Positive Topline Data from KTE-C19 ZUMA-1 Study in Aggressive NHL
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Transocean (RIG) Pops Higher on Favorable Deepwater Horizon Settlement -> Read this!
- Analyst Warns Record Guns Sales 'Unsustainable' (SWHC) (RGR) (CAB) -> Read this!
- Ariad Pharma (ARIA) Iclusig Launch Not Without Risks; Minority of Physicians View Warnings as Prohibitive -> Read this!
- Cabling Issues Not Only Problem at Mellanox (MLNX) -> Read this!
- Sigma-Aldrich (SIAL) Aiming for Big M&A Target; Here Are Some Possibilities -> Read this!
- Traders Expect Upside in GE (GE), Buy While Shares are Down -> Read this!
- Longwei Petroleum (LPH) Slammed, Halted as Geoinvesting Calls 'Worthless' -> Read this!
- Analyst Boosts Apple (AAPL) iPhone Sales Outlook Into FQ1 Report; Cuts PT to $750 -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 9/26: (ARRY) (GWPH) (ARIA) High; (ACOR) (GLF) (MNKD) Low
- Stocks with call strike movement; VIAB WYNN
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 9/26: (REGN) (ONTX) (LITE) (SFL)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!