Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 01/03: (SIAL) (RIG) (SWHC) (GE) (ARIA)
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Transocean (RIG) Pops Higher on Favorable Deepwater Horizon Settlement -> Read this!
- Analyst Warns Record Guns Sales 'Unsustainable' (SWHC) (RGR) (CAB) -> Read this!
- Ariad Pharma (ARIA) Iclusig Launch Not Without Risks; Minority of Physicians View Warnings as Prohibitive -> Read this!
- Cabling Issues Not Only Problem at Mellanox (MLNX) -> Read this!
- Sigma-Aldrich (SIAL) Aiming for Big M&A Target; Here Are Some Possibilities -> Read this!
- Traders Expect Upside in GE (GE), Buy While Shares are Down -> Read this!
- Longwei Petroleum (LPH) Slammed, Halted as Geoinvesting Calls 'Worthless' -> Read this!
- Analyst Boosts Apple (AAPL) iPhone Sales Outlook Into FQ1 Report; Cuts PT to $750 -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/27: (CVRS) (SMCI) (GIMO) (LOGM) (CRUS) (HBI) (VRSN) (CBI) (SGEN) (ACTG) (CY) Higher; (SYMX) (YRCW) (SYNA) (CENX) (MXK) (ATEN) (MLNX) (ASNG) (AMZN) Lower
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 10/27: (STM) (TTMI) (FFIV) High; (CYH) (GNC) (INFN) Low
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!