Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 01/03: (SIAL) (RIG) (SWHC) (GE) (ARIA)
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Transocean (RIG) Pops Higher on Favorable Deepwater Horizon Settlement -> Read this!
- Analyst Warns Record Guns Sales 'Unsustainable' (SWHC) (RGR) (CAB) -> Read this!
- Ariad Pharma (ARIA) Iclusig Launch Not Without Risks; Minority of Physicians View Warnings as Prohibitive -> Read this!
- Cabling Issues Not Only Problem at Mellanox (MLNX) -> Read this!
- Sigma-Aldrich (SIAL) Aiming for Big M&A Target; Here Are Some Possibilities -> Read this!
- Traders Expect Upside in GE (GE), Buy While Shares are Down -> Read this!
- Longwei Petroleum (LPH) Slammed, Halted as Geoinvesting Calls 'Worthless' -> Read this!
- Analyst Boosts Apple (AAPL) iPhone Sales Outlook Into FQ1 Report; Cuts PT to $750 -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/20: (SWKS) (EMES) (CF) Higher; (PSTI) (AFMD) (BMY) Lower (more...)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
- Active options: AAPL IBM ARNC FB BAC SWKS AMZN GE NFLX SGYP