Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 01/03: (SIAL) (RIG) (SWHC) (GE) (ARIA)
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 160K vs 200K Expected; UE Rate 5.0% vs 4.9% Expected
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/6: (ATVI) (LXU) (SWIR) Higher; (KMPH) (ENDP) (GST) Lower
- Oil up 1 percent as dollar softens; Brent in for big weekly loss
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed But Drone Delayed
- QLogic (QLGC) Holds Off Buybacks as Takeover Rumors Swirl
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Transocean (RIG) Pops Higher on Favorable Deepwater Horizon Settlement -> Read this!
- Analyst Warns Record Guns Sales 'Unsustainable' (SWHC) (RGR) (CAB) -> Read this!
- Ariad Pharma (ARIA) Iclusig Launch Not Without Risks; Minority of Physicians View Warnings as Prohibitive -> Read this!
- Cabling Issues Not Only Problem at Mellanox (MLNX) -> Read this!
- Sigma-Aldrich (SIAL) Aiming for Big M&A Target; Here Are Some Possibilities -> Read this!
- Traders Expect Upside in GE (GE), Buy While Shares are Down -> Read this!
- Longwei Petroleum (LPH) Slammed, Halted as Geoinvesting Calls 'Worthless' -> Read this!
- Analyst Boosts Apple (AAPL) iPhone Sales Outlook Into FQ1 Report; Cuts PT to $750 -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 5/6: (ARIA) (MAC) (GM) Upgraded; (FRT) (WMB) (ZTS) Downgraded
- Trading Radar for 5/5: Alibaba (BABA), GoPro (GPRO), Herbalife (HLF), Wynn Resorts (WYNN), Activision (ATVI) Report
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/04: (EPE) (ZNGA) (WTW) Higher; (FRSH) (RRTS) (FIT) Lower (more...)