Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 01/02: (FB) (FFIV) (HFC) (AAPL) (BAC)
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Facebook (FB) May Already Have Seen Its Peak Come and Go -> Read this!
- F5 Networks (FFIV) Dec. Quarter Seen In-Line -> Read this!
- Mobile App Downloads Easily Set New Record During Christmas Week (AAPL) (GOOG) -> Read this!
- 2012's Dow Winners and Losers in Focus -> Read this!
- Traders Betting HollyFrontier (HFC) Moves Higher Amid Recent Pressure -> Read this!
- 2013 Promises to Be Another Strong Year of BofA (BAC) as Investors Focus on Normalized EPS -> Read this!
- EMC (EMC) Checks Show Weakness, Oppenheimer Cuts Rev. Forecast -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raymond James Upgrades Facebook (FB) to Strong Buy on Positive Checks, Attractive Risk/Reward
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/13: (DXCM) (SN) (P) Higher; (URRE) (SKLN) (GME) Lower (more...)
- Stocks with call price movement; BAC GDX