Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 01/02: (FB) (FFIV) (HFC) (AAPL) (BAC)
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Facebook (FB) May Already Have Seen Its Peak Come and Go -> Read this!
- F5 Networks (FFIV) Dec. Quarter Seen In-Line -> Read this!
- Mobile App Downloads Easily Set New Record During Christmas Week (AAPL) (GOOG) -> Read this!
- 2012's Dow Winners and Losers in Focus -> Read this!
- Traders Betting HollyFrontier (HFC) Moves Higher Amid Recent Pressure -> Read this!
- 2013 Promises to Be Another Strong Year of BofA (BAC) as Investors Focus on Normalized EPS -> Read this!
- EMC (EMC) Checks Show Weakness, Oppenheimer Cuts Rev. Forecast -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/27: (NOW) (AVY) (GRUB) Upgraded; (ETR) (PB) (SNI) Downgraded
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/26: (LGCY) (MBRX) (SCKT) Higher; (OPGN) (SONS) (DPLO) Lower
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 10/27: (STM) (TTMI) (FFIV) High; (CYH) (GNC) (INFN) Low
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesBank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!