Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 01/02: (FB) (FFIV) (HFC) (AAPL) (BAC)
- U.S. Adds Jobs a Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
- Total (TOT) to Acquire Majority Stake in InterOil (IOC) PNG Play for ~$3.6B
- Shell (RDS-A) Cancels $20B GTL Project in Louisiana
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Facebook (FB) May Already Have Seen Its Peak Come and Go -> Read this!
- F5 Networks (FFIV) Dec. Quarter Seen In-Line -> Read this!
- Mobile App Downloads Easily Set New Record During Christmas Week (AAPL) (GOOG) -> Read this!
- 2012's Dow Winners and Losers in Focus -> Read this!
- Traders Betting HollyFrontier (HFC) Moves Higher Amid Recent Pressure -> Read this!
- 2013 Promises to Be Another Strong Year of BofA (BAC) as Investors Focus on Normalized EPS -> Read this!
- EMC (EMC) Checks Show Weakness, Oppenheimer Cuts Rev. Forecast -> Read this!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) Up on S&P 500 Addition Speculation
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/05: (CELG) (KSS) (HK) Upgraded; (XOM) (SJM) (ALKS) Downgraded
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/04: (OCLS) (PLUG) (OMED) Higher; (AMBI) (EXPR) (OVTI) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesBank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!