Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 01/02: (FB) (FFIV) (HFC) (AAPL) (BAC)
- Market Wrap: Family Dollar Rejects Deal; Home Depot's New Chief; Major Settlement for BofA
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/21: (OGXI) (GME) (TFM) Higher; (BORN) (ARO) (MENT) Lower (more...)
- Salesforce.com, Inc. (CRM) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Issues Inline Q3 EPS Outlook
- Home Depot (HD) Appoints Craig Menear as CEO
- Intuit, Inc. (INTU) Misses Q4 EPS by 6c, Offers Guidance, Announces Dividend
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Facebook (FB) May Already Have Seen Its Peak Come and Go -> Read this!
- F5 Networks (FFIV) Dec. Quarter Seen In-Line -> Read this!
- Mobile App Downloads Easily Set New Record During Christmas Week (AAPL) (GOOG) -> Read this!
- 2012's Dow Winners and Losers in Focus -> Read this!
- Traders Betting HollyFrontier (HFC) Moves Higher Amid Recent Pressure -> Read this!
- 2013 Promises to Be Another Strong Year of BofA (BAC) as Investors Focus on Normalized EPS -> Read this!
- EMC (EMC) Checks Show Weakness, Oppenheimer Cuts Rev. Forecast -> Read this!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of America (BAC) Said to Reach $17B Settlement Over RMBS Probe
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 8/21: (AEO) (IRF) (DTSI) Upgraded; (ITMN) (WWAV) (CCJ) Downgraded
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 8/21: (FDO)/(DG) (CGEN)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesBank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!