Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 01/02: (FB) (FFIV) (HFC) (AAPL) (BAC)
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/31: (IMPV) (GCAP) (GRPN) Higher; (AEGR) (ADNC) (RM) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- UPDATE: Virgin Galactic Reports Anomaly with Spaceship Two; One Fatality Confirmed
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Facebook (FB) May Already Have Seen Its Peak Come and Go -> Read this!
- F5 Networks (FFIV) Dec. Quarter Seen In-Line -> Read this!
- Mobile App Downloads Easily Set New Record During Christmas Week (AAPL) (GOOG) -> Read this!
- 2012's Dow Winners and Losers in Focus -> Read this!
- Traders Betting HollyFrontier (HFC) Moves Higher Amid Recent Pressure -> Read this!
- 2013 Promises to Be Another Strong Year of BofA (BAC) as Investors Focus on Normalized EPS -> Read this!
- EMC (EMC) Checks Show Weakness, Oppenheimer Cuts Rev. Forecast -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Market Wrap: Adv. Q3 GDP Outpaces; Citi Lowers Q3 Results; Starbucks Percolates in Q3
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/31: (AXTI) (MPW) (ACHC) Upgraded; (ARR) (AVP) (TASR) Downgraded
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 10/31: (ABBV) (RFMD) (GILD) High; (AEGR) (TRMB) (AUY) Low