Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/04: (RIMM) (EDU) (NOK) (P) (DRI)
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) Names Chuck Robbins to Succeed John Chambers as CEO
- McDonald's (MCD) Announces Turnaround Plan; Sets New Refranchising Target
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/04: (CYNI) (FRM) (ARRY) Higher; (ONCE) (MGM) (SCTY) Lower (more...)
- Comcast (CMCSA) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- Twitter (TWTR) M&A Rumors 'Not Worth Fighting', Stifel Upgrades to Hold
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Nokia (NOK) May Have Landed Huge Deal in Effort to Regain Smartphone Relevance (CHL) (AAPL) -> Read this!
- Broadcom (BRCM) May Lift Guidance as Analyst Day Approaches -> Read this!
- New Oriental Education (EDU) Off Lows as Analyst Clarifies Comments -> Read this!
- Junket Crackdown in Macao Pressures Gaming Stocks (MGM) (LVS) (MPEL) -> Read this!
- Pandora (P) Higher into Q3 Results; Analysts Mixed on Mobile Ad Revenue Outlook -> Read this!
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 5 Shipment Times Now Down to Days -> Read this!
- Dividend Should Provide Darden Restaurants (DRI) Some Support - Goldman Sachs -> Read this!
- 'Controlled Launch' May Limit Initial BB10 Sales (RIMM) -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: LINN Energy (LINE) Declares $0.1042 Monthly Dividend; 10.9% Yield
- PetMed Express (PETS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.18; 4.6% Yield
- Trading Radar 5/4: Comcast (CMCSA), Sprint (S), MGM Resorts (MGM), Sysco (SYY), Loews (L), Tenet Healthcare (THC) Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!