Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/04: (RIMM) (EDU) (NOK) (P) (DRI)
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Nokia (NOK) May Have Landed Huge Deal in Effort to Regain Smartphone Relevance (CHL) (AAPL) -> Read this!
- Broadcom (BRCM) May Lift Guidance as Analyst Day Approaches -> Read this!
- New Oriental Education (EDU) Off Lows as Analyst Clarifies Comments -> Read this!
- Junket Crackdown in Macao Pressures Gaming Stocks (MGM) (LVS) (MPEL) -> Read this!
- Pandora (P) Higher into Q3 Results; Analysts Mixed on Mobile Ad Revenue Outlook -> Read this!
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 5 Shipment Times Now Down to Days -> Read this!
- Dividend Should Provide Darden Restaurants (DRI) Some Support - Goldman Sachs -> Read this!
- 'Controlled Launch' May Limit Initial BB10 Sales (RIMM) -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valero Energy Partners (VLP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.6% to $0.4065; 3.4% Yield
- Rexnord Declares Dividend on Mandatory Convertible Preferred Stock
- Brink's (BCO) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!