Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 11/30: (BP) (ZNGA) (MNST) (AAPL) (YOKU)
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- BP plc (BP) Expected to Lose Over $2B Worth of U.S. Gov't Contracts -> Read this!
- Youku Tudou (YOKU) To Pull Earnings Levers as Uptake Nears Critical Mass -> Read this!
- Apple's (AAPL) iTunes Overhaul Paves Road for Streaming Radio Launch (P) -> Read this!
- Piper Analyst Sees Little Value Left in Zynga (ZNGA), Mobile Still Holds Potential - CNBC -> Read this!
- Monster (MNST) Nov. Sales Strong in Europe, Continues Gaining Share - Goldman -> Read this!
- Citi (C) Shareholders Could See Green as Bank Unleashes Penny Pinching Campaign -> Read this!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides Q2, FY14
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c; Doubles Qtr. Dividend to 10c
- Trading Radar for 04/21: Halliburton (HAL), Netflix (NFLX), Rambus (RMBS), Hasbro (HAS), Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCiti, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!