Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 11/30: (BP) (ZNGA) (MNST) (AAPL) (YOKU)
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Market Wrap: IBM Profits Miss Mark; eBay Loses Noted Director; Merger Monday is Back
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q3 EPS by 31c, Offers Guidance
- AbbVie (ABBV), Shire (SHPG) Terminate Merger Talks
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- BP plc (BP) Expected to Lose Over $2B Worth of U.S. Gov't Contracts -> Read this!
- Youku Tudou (YOKU) To Pull Earnings Levers as Uptake Nears Critical Mass -> Read this!
- Apple's (AAPL) iTunes Overhaul Paves Road for Streaming Radio Launch (P) -> Read this!
- Piper Analyst Sees Little Value Left in Zynga (ZNGA), Mobile Still Holds Potential - CNBC -> Read this!
- Monster (MNST) Nov. Sales Strong in Europe, Continues Gaining Share - Goldman -> Read this!
- Citi (C) Shareholders Could See Green as Bank Unleashes Penny Pinching Campaign -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Celanese Corp. (CE) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts (HOT) Sells The St. Regis, Rome in $150.7M Deal
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/20: (ETFC) (RCI) (MU) Upgraded; (URBN) (CLF) (MJN) Downgraded