Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 11/30: (BP) (ZNGA) (MNST) (AAPL) (YOKU)
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- BP plc (BP) Expected to Lose Over $2B Worth of U.S. Gov't Contracts -> Read this!
- Youku Tudou (YOKU) To Pull Earnings Levers as Uptake Nears Critical Mass -> Read this!
- Apple's (AAPL) iTunes Overhaul Paves Road for Streaming Radio Launch (P) -> Read this!
- Piper Analyst Sees Little Value Left in Zynga (ZNGA), Mobile Still Holds Potential - CNBC -> Read this!
- Monster (MNST) Nov. Sales Strong in Europe, Continues Gaining Share - Goldman -> Read this!
- Citi (C) Shareholders Could See Green as Bank Unleashes Penny Pinching Campaign -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Muddy Waters Crashed NQ Mobile's (NQ) Q3 Call
- DigitalGlobe (DGI) Named a Top Small Cap Play at Piper Jaffray
- Moody's Concludes Review of Salix Pharma (SLXP); Maintains Ratings, Outlook is Negative
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCiti, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!