Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 11/30: (BP) (ZNGA) (MNST) (AAPL) (YOKU)
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- BP plc (BP) Expected to Lose Over $2B Worth of U.S. Gov't Contracts -> Read this!
- Youku Tudou (YOKU) To Pull Earnings Levers as Uptake Nears Critical Mass -> Read this!
- Apple's (AAPL) iTunes Overhaul Paves Road for Streaming Radio Launch (P) -> Read this!
- Piper Analyst Sees Little Value Left in Zynga (ZNGA), Mobile Still Holds Potential - CNBC -> Read this!
- Monster (MNST) Nov. Sales Strong in Europe, Continues Gaining Share - Goldman -> Read this!
- Citi (C) Shareholders Could See Green as Bank Unleashes Penny Pinching Campaign -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Libbey (LBY) Tops Q4 EPS Views
- Aqua America (WTR) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCiti, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!