Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 11/30: (BP) (ZNGA) (MNST) (AAPL) (YOKU)
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Cuts Q2 Outlook
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/7: (DEPO) (PBMD) (IPDN) Higher; (ETRM) (STV) (BZUN) Lower
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Proposes to Acquire Depomed (DEPO) for $29.25/Share
- Plug Power (PLUG) Reports Record Quarterly Revenues for Q2; Maintains FY15 Outlook
- China ADSs, Related Stocks Trade Sharply Lower (SFUN) (JD) (BABA)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- BP plc (BP) Expected to Lose Over $2B Worth of U.S. Gov't Contracts -> Read this!
- Youku Tudou (YOKU) To Pull Earnings Levers as Uptake Nears Critical Mass -> Read this!
- Apple's (AAPL) iTunes Overhaul Paves Road for Streaming Radio Launch (P) -> Read this!
- Piper Analyst Sees Little Value Left in Zynga (ZNGA), Mobile Still Holds Potential - CNBC -> Read this!
- Monster (MNST) Nov. Sales Strong in Europe, Continues Gaining Share - Goldman -> Read this!
- Citi (C) Shareholders Could See Green as Bank Unleashes Penny Pinching Campaign -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 07/07: (DEPO) (PBMD) (PNK) Higher; (ETRM) (AMD) (SHLM) Lower (more...)
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 7/7: (HZNP)/(DEPO) (LGCY) (MR) (DNN)
- Drew Industries (DW) Enters Exclusive Distribution Agreement with Furrion Ltd.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCiti, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!