Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 11/29: (NOK) (OCZ) (YOKU) (C) (AAPL)
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/19: (TRXC) (FATE) (MTL) Higher; (IMGN) (FINL) (NQ) Lower
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- 'Bill Me Later', Buy eBay (EBAY) Now -> Read this!
- Citi (C) to Cut More Jobs, Pare Bonuses Amid Volatile Macro Environment -> Read this!
- Apple (AAPL) Keeps Top Spot in Mobile Ad Impressions, But Samsung Closes In (GOOG) (RIMM) -> Read this!
- Strong Nokia (NOK) Lumia Sales are All Smoke and Mirrors - Analyst -> Read this!
- Options Activity Heats Up for Youku (YOKU) into Q3 Results -> Read this!
- USANA Health (USNA) sinks on negative Citron Research article -> Read this!
- Intel (INTC) Goes Into Finger Amputation Biz as Falling Knife Collects Dues -> Read this!
- CEO Comments Light Fire Under Beaten-Up OCZ Technology (OCZ) -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deere & Co. (DE) to Sell Crop Insurance Unit
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 12/19: (ROG)/(HNH) (NQ) (AHT)
- Citi (C) Acquires More Commodities Books from Credit Suisse (CS)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCiti, Citron Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!