Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 11/29: (NOK) (OCZ) (YOKU) (C) (AAPL)
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- 'Bill Me Later', Buy eBay (EBAY) Now -> Read this!
- Citi (C) to Cut More Jobs, Pare Bonuses Amid Volatile Macro Environment -> Read this!
- Apple (AAPL) Keeps Top Spot in Mobile Ad Impressions, But Samsung Closes In (GOOG) (RIMM) -> Read this!
- Strong Nokia (NOK) Lumia Sales are All Smoke and Mirrors - Analyst -> Read this!
- Options Activity Heats Up for Youku (YOKU) into Q3 Results -> Read this!
- USANA Health (USNA) sinks on negative Citron Research article -> Read this!
- Intel (INTC) Goes Into Finger Amputation Biz as Falling Knife Collects Dues -> Read this!
- CEO Comments Light Fire Under Beaten-Up OCZ Technology (OCZ) -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/8: (JNPR) (HES) (COR) Upgraded; (FIT) (AZZ) (ARCX) Downgraded
- Citron Research negative Express Scripts (ESRX)
- Trading Radar for 12/8: Finisar (FNSR), Restoration Hardware (RH), Yingli Green Energy (YGE) Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCiti, Citron Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!