Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 11/29: (NOK) (OCZ) (YOKU) (C) (AAPL)
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (DRIV) (VTAE) (KLAC) Higher; (DRYS) (SYNA) (AMZN) Lower (more...)
- Uber Confirms New York Ebola Patient Rode Wednesday
- Shire plc (SHPG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- 'Bill Me Later', Buy eBay (EBAY) Now -> Read this!
- Citi (C) to Cut More Jobs, Pare Bonuses Amid Volatile Macro Environment -> Read this!
- Apple (AAPL) Keeps Top Spot in Mobile Ad Impressions, But Samsung Closes In (GOOG) (RIMM) -> Read this!
- Strong Nokia (NOK) Lumia Sales are All Smoke and Mirrors - Analyst -> Read this!
- Options Activity Heats Up for Youku (YOKU) into Q3 Results -> Read this!
- USANA Health (USNA) sinks on negative Citron Research article -> Read this!
- Intel (INTC) Goes Into Finger Amputation Biz as Falling Knife Collects Dues -> Read this!
- CEO Comments Light Fire Under Beaten-Up OCZ Technology (OCZ) -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ebola Stocks on Watch; New York Doctor Tests Positive Following Guinea Trip
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 10/24: (DRIV) (BABA)/(LGF) (CAR)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/22: (SCSS) (TSCO) (INFN) Higher; (AIRM) (ADHD) (YELP) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCiti, Citron Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!