Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 11/29: (NOK) (OCZ) (YOKU) (C) (AAPL)
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/24: (KOOL) (SGYP) (MPET) Higher; (HEAR) (CLFD) (SILC) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) a Shoe-In for the Dow Amid Stock Split
- Zimmer (ZMH) to Acquire Biomet in ~$13.35B Deal
- UPS (UPS) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c; Sees FY14 EPS at Low-End of Range
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- 'Bill Me Later', Buy eBay (EBAY) Now -> Read this!
- Citi (C) to Cut More Jobs, Pare Bonuses Amid Volatile Macro Environment -> Read this!
- Apple (AAPL) Keeps Top Spot in Mobile Ad Impressions, But Samsung Closes In (GOOG) (RIMM) -> Read this!
- Strong Nokia (NOK) Lumia Sales are All Smoke and Mirrors - Analyst -> Read this!
- Options Activity Heats Up for Youku (YOKU) into Q3 Results -> Read this!
- USANA Health (USNA) sinks on negative Citron Research article -> Read this!
- Intel (INTC) Goes Into Finger Amputation Biz as Falling Knife Collects Dues -> Read this!
- CEO Comments Light Fire Under Beaten-Up OCZ Technology (OCZ) -> Read this!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 04/24: (AAPL) (TQNT) (GT) Upgraded; (XLNX) (CLB) (FR) Downgraded
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 04/24: (ZMH) (BKD)/(HCP) (DGX)
- Market Wrap: Health Care Mergers Aplenty; Conn's Pops on Greenlight Stake; GM (GM) Conducts Major Engineering Overhaul