Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 10/19: (GOOG) (MSFT) (NUE) (S) (VVUS)
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-a) (BRK-b) Acquires Auto Dealership Van Tuyl Group
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) CEO Musk Plans to 'Unveil the D' Next Week
- Initial Jobless Claims 287K vs 297K Expected
- Wayfair, Inc. (W) IPO Opens Sharply Higher after Strong Pricing
- First Day Pre-orders for Apple (AAPL) iPhone 6/6+ in China Said to Hit 1M Units - Rosenblatt
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Sprint's (S) Control Over Clearwire (CLWR) is Illusionary, Stake Acquired for Different Reason -> Read this!
- Oppenheimer Maintains Outperform on NCR Corp. (NCR) -> Read this!
- Wall Street Weighs in on Google (GOOG) Earnings Debacle; a Few Bulls Run Away, Others Dig In -> Read this!
- Nucor (NUE) Remains Nomura's Top Steel Pick -> Read this!
- Wells Outlines Paths for VIVUS (VVUS) Following CHMP Denial of Qsiva Marketing App -> Read this!
- Sina (SINA) Weibo Rolls Out New Interface, Google+-Like Feature -> Read this!
- Microsoft (MSFT) Enters Second Settlement, Closes Kelihos Botnet Case -> Read this!.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: AZZ, Inc. (AZZ) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Affirms FY15 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/01: (RLD) (DRL) (DTV) Higher; (WILN) (NLNK) (PLTA) Lower (more...)
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 10/2: (SCTY) (TSEM) (RCAP) (ADSK)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesNomura, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!