Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 10/19: (GOOG) (MSFT) (NUE) (S) (VVUS)
- Wall Street opens lower as investors wary after hectic week
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/28: (FCX) (BIG) (AHP) Higher; (VMEM) (BEBE) (BTU) Lower (more...)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- Zuckerberg: For the first time 1 billion people used Facebook (FB) in a day
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Sprint's (S) Control Over Clearwire (CLWR) is Illusionary, Stake Acquired for Different Reason -> Read this!
- Oppenheimer Maintains Outperform on NCR Corp. (NCR) -> Read this!
- Wall Street Weighs in on Google (GOOG) Earnings Debacle; a Few Bulls Run Away, Others Dig In -> Read this!
- Nucor (NUE) Remains Nomura's Top Steel Pick -> Read this!
- Wells Outlines Paths for VIVUS (VVUS) Following CHMP Denial of Qsiva Marketing App -> Read this!
- Sina (SINA) Weibo Rolls Out New Interface, Google+-Like Feature -> Read this!
- Microsoft (MSFT) Enters Second Settlement, Closes Kelihos Botnet Case -> Read this!.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Reiterated Buy on Dollar General (DG) Following 2Q15
- Mizuho Securities Cuts Price Target on bebe stores (BEBE) Following 4Q15
- Baird Raises Price Target on GameStop (GME) to $54 Following 7c EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesNomura, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!