Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 10/19: (GOOG) (MSFT) (NUE) (S) (VVUS)
- Apple (AAPL) Earnings on Deck; Blow-Out Expected But FX Could Crimp Margin Expansion
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Misses Q2 EPS by 12c; Sees FY15 Core Earnings In-Line to Down Versus Prior Year
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 1/27: (NFEC) (SIMG) (ADXS) Higher; (STAA) (STRL) (JJSF) Lower
- Caterpillar (CAT) Misses Q4 EPS by 20c; Guides FY15 EPS Well Below the Street
- Fed Can Wait Longer on Rate Hike; Morgan Stanley Pushes Back 'Liftoff' Forecast to March 2016
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Sprint's (S) Control Over Clearwire (CLWR) is Illusionary, Stake Acquired for Different Reason -> Read this!
- Oppenheimer Maintains Outperform on NCR Corp. (NCR) -> Read this!
- Wall Street Weighs in on Google (GOOG) Earnings Debacle; a Few Bulls Run Away, Others Dig In -> Read this!
- Nucor (NUE) Remains Nomura's Top Steel Pick -> Read this!
- Wells Outlines Paths for VIVUS (VVUS) Following CHMP Denial of Qsiva Marketing App -> Read this!
- Sina (SINA) Weibo Rolls Out New Interface, Google+-Like Feature -> Read this!
- Microsoft (MSFT) Enters Second Settlement, Closes Kelihos Botnet Case -> Read this!.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Peabody Energy (BTU) Reports Q4 adj.-Loss of $1.21/Share, Offers FY15 Guidance
- Options Pricing Suggest Volatile Apple (AAPL) Movement Post-Q1 Results
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 1/27: (CRRC)/(RRD) (LSCC)/(SIMG) (HURN) (MAR)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesNomura, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!