Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 10/19: (GOOG) (MSFT) (NUE) (S) (VVUS)
- Fed's Lacker Sees 'Strong' Case for June 'Liftoff'
- Charter (CHTR) Agrees to Acquire Bright House Networks in $10.4B Deal
- Goldman Sachs 'Warming Up' to Tesla (TSLA)
- CBRE (CBG) to Acquire Johnson Controls (JCI) Global WorkPlace Solutions Unit in $1.48B Deal
- Endurance (ENH) to Acquire Montpelier Re (MRH) in ~$1.83B Deal
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Sprint's (S) Control Over Clearwire (CLWR) is Illusionary, Stake Acquired for Different Reason -> Read this!
- Oppenheimer Maintains Outperform on NCR Corp. (NCR) -> Read this!
- Wall Street Weighs in on Google (GOOG) Earnings Debacle; a Few Bulls Run Away, Others Dig In -> Read this!
- Nucor (NUE) Remains Nomura's Top Steel Pick -> Read this!
- Wells Outlines Paths for VIVUS (VVUS) Following CHMP Denial of Qsiva Marketing App -> Read this!
- Sina (SINA) Weibo Rolls Out New Interface, Google+-Like Feature -> Read this!
- Microsoft (MSFT) Enters Second Settlement, Closes Kelihos Botnet Case -> Read this!.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 3/31: (CHTR) (CBG)/(JCI) (ENH)/(MRH) (MWV)/(IP)
- Conn's (CONN) Misses Q4 EPS Views
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 03/30: (ICEL) (ASPX) (CTRX) (HZNP) Higher; (CANF) (BDSI) (ADMP) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesNomura, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!