Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 10/19: (GOOG) (MSFT) (NUE) (S) (VVUS)
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Market Wrap: Big Earnings Galore; Amazon, HBO Enter Agreement; GE Eyes French Industrial Giant
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/23: (ANGI) (AAPL) (FB) Higher; (HEAR) (TNP) (IM) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c; Guides Q3 to Low-Side of Consensus
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Sprint's (S) Control Over Clearwire (CLWR) is Illusionary, Stake Acquired for Different Reason -> Read this!
- Oppenheimer Maintains Outperform on NCR Corp. (NCR) -> Read this!
- Wall Street Weighs in on Google (GOOG) Earnings Debacle; a Few Bulls Run Away, Others Dig In -> Read this!
- Nucor (NUE) Remains Nomura's Top Steel Pick -> Read this!
- Wells Outlines Paths for VIVUS (VVUS) Following CHMP Denial of Qsiva Marketing App -> Read this!
- Sina (SINA) Weibo Rolls Out New Interface, Google+-Like Feature -> Read this!
- Microsoft (MSFT) Enters Second Settlement, Closes Kelihos Botnet Case -> Read this!.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Boeing (BA) Tops Q1 EPS by 20c; Issues Light FY14 Profit Outlook
- UPDATE: EMC Corp. (EMC) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Raises Qtr. Dividend
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/23: (HGT) (XOOM) (GWPH) Higher; (ZHNE) (UIS) (CREE) Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesNomura, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!