Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 08/31: (FXI) (MIPS) (KCG) (AAPL) (DG)
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Names Laurent Potdevin as CEO; Chairman Chip Wilson Resigns
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Traders See Red in China (FXI) -> Read this!
- Analyst Sees MIPS Technologies (MIPS) Sold Soon -> Read this!
- The Popularity of Apple's (AAPL) iPad Could Be Getting... Smaller? -> Read this!
- Knight (KCG) Slumps as Major Trading Partner Questions Risk Profile -> Read this!
- MKM Partners Defends Dollar General (DG): Buy on any Pullback; Q2 Preview -> Read this!
- UBS Reiterates a 'Buy' on Mattel Inc. (MAT); Expect Dividend Increase -> Read this!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/06: (P) (BKS) (FRX) (CNP) (KNDI)
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- Trading Radar for 12/09: Layne Christensen (LAYN), Pep Boys (PBY), Analogic (ALOG), PVH (PVH) Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesUBS, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!