Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 08/23: (NDAQ) (TIVO) (QIHU) (EXPR) (LULU)
- Wall Street climbs in wake of first presidential face-off
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Tempur Sealy (TPX) Updates on Outlook; Sees Q3 Sales Below Prior Expectations
- Galectin (GALT) Reports Exploratory Phase 2a Pilot Trial of GR-MD-02 in Nash Misses Primary Biomarker Endpoint; Announces $1.5M Private Placement
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/27: (SEED) (GALE) (CTAS) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (NKE) Lower (more...)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- UBS Sends Letter to SEC, Calls Nasdaq's (NDAQ) Facebook IPO Compensation Plan 'Inadequate' -> Read this!
- Qihoo 360 (QIHU) Taking Search Giant Baidu (BIDU) Down a Few Notches, Analysts Notice -> Read this!
- Brean Murray Carret & Co. Maintains a 'Buy' on TiVo (TIVO); Q2 Preview: Operations Gaining Traction, Litigation the Key -> Read this!
- Deutsche Bank Maintains a 'Sell' on Renren Inc (RENN); Adjusting Numbers Mixed Business -> Read this!
- UBS Maintains a 'Buy' on Express Inc. (EXPR); Attractive Risk/Reward for Longer-Term Investors -> Read this!
- Lululemon Athletica (LULU) Continues Higher as Broader Markets Fade -> Read this!
- India's Recent Blackout Could Benefit First Solar (FSLR) -> Read this!
- Citi private bank said to pull $500M from Paulson Funds -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WebMD Health (WBMD) Names Blake DeSimone CFO; Sees Q3, FY Results at High End of Guidance
- Medical Properties Trust (MPW) Prices Larger 50M Common Stock Offering at $14.50/Share
- National Holdings (NHLD) Names Michael Weiss as Chairman; Glenn C. Worman Appointed as CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Brean Murray Carret & Co., UBS, Citi
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!