Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 08/21: (MCP) (ARR) (CRM) (GMCR) (ANR) (FSLR)
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Molycorp (MCP) Sinks Further as 'the Ax' Said They Need Even More Cash -> Read this!
- Coal Miners Higher as Tough EPA Rule Sent Back for Revision (BTU) (ANR) (ACI) -> Read this!
- MKM Partners Q2 Preview on salesforce.com (CRM): Expect Solid Results and Momentum Into Dreamforce -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Green Mtn. Coffee (GMCR): Ready to Climb the Mountain Again -> Read this!
- Japan's New Energy Initiative Appears to Favor Solars (FSLR) (STP) (YGE) -> Read this!
- Compass Point Reiterates a 'Neutral' on ARMOUR Residential (ARR); Dividend Concerns? A Short Idea? -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skepticism + No Recession = Optimism: Canaccord Genuity
- Canaccord Genuity Upgrades Kinross Gold (KGC) to Buy
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 5/27: (BIG) (VEEV) (ULTA) High; (BIOC) (IONS) (IPCI) Low
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesDividend, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!