Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 08/21: (MCP) (ARR) (CRM) (GMCR) (ANR) (FSLR)
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Molycorp (MCP) Sinks Further as 'the Ax' Said They Need Even More Cash -> Read this!
- Coal Miners Higher as Tough EPA Rule Sent Back for Revision (BTU) (ANR) (ACI) -> Read this!
- MKM Partners Q2 Preview on salesforce.com (CRM): Expect Solid Results and Momentum Into Dreamforce -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Green Mtn. Coffee (GMCR): Ready to Climb the Mountain Again -> Read this!
- Japan's New Energy Initiative Appears to Favor Solars (FSLR) (STP) (YGE) -> Read this!
- Compass Point Reiterates a 'Neutral' on ARMOUR Residential (ARR); Dividend Concerns? A Short Idea? -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coty (COTY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 81.8% to $0.125; 2.6% Yield
- Canaccord Genuity Upgrades Autodesk (ADSK) to Buy
- Canaccord Genuity Thinks Athleisure Apparel has Peaked and Cuts Lululemon (LULU) to 'Sell'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesDividend, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!