Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 08/21: (MCP) (ARR) (CRM) (GMCR) (ANR) (FSLR)
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Molycorp (MCP) Sinks Further as 'the Ax' Said They Need Even More Cash -> Read this!
- Coal Miners Higher as Tough EPA Rule Sent Back for Revision (BTU) (ANR) (ACI) -> Read this!
- MKM Partners Q2 Preview on salesforce.com (CRM): Expect Solid Results and Momentum Into Dreamforce -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Green Mtn. Coffee (GMCR): Ready to Climb the Mountain Again -> Read this!
- Japan's New Energy Initiative Appears to Favor Solars (FSLR) (STP) (YGE) -> Read this!
- Compass Point Reiterates a 'Neutral' on ARMOUR Residential (ARR); Dividend Concerns? A Short Idea? -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Upgrades Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) to Buy
- Canaccord Genuity Reiterates Buy on Veeva Systems (VEEV) Following 3Q Beat
- Tough Launch Comparison Impacts Hibbett Sports (HIBB) 4Q Start; Canaccord Genuity Reiterates Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesDividend, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!