Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 08/17: (ARNA) (EKDKQ) (DNDN) (SNE) (STJ)
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/11: (CYTR) (BGMD) (ASTC) Higher; (GEVO) (AVNR) (TNXP) Lower
- Autohome (ATHM) IPO Nearly Doubles on Open
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c; adj.-Comps Up 5%
- Valero Energy Partners LP (VLP) IPO Opens Up Over 20%
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Dendreon (DNDN) Is Not Yet a 'Buy', But It's Getting Close -> Read this!
- Two Large Tech Rivals Might Team in Bid for Kodak's (EKDKQ) Patent Portfolio -> Read this!
- Francesca's (FRAN) Taps New High, Scalable Boutique Model Breaks the Mold -> Read this!
- Arena (ARNA) Higher as VIVUS (VVUS) Downgrade is Company-Specific, Not Industry Issue -> Read this!
- Nomura Securities Maintains a 'Neutral' on Sony Corp. (SNE); Focus on Smartphone Poses Dilemma -> Read this!
- Oppenheimer Maintains an 'Outperform' on E-Commerce China Dangdang (DANG); Adjusting FY12 Revenues and EPS -> Read this!
- Amarin (AMRN) Recovers as NCE Delay Seen as Immaterial and Maybe Positive -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Maintains a 'Buy' on St. Jude Medical (STJ); The FDA 'PR' Move -> Read this!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) Active as Spotify Introduces New Features (AAPL) (GOOG)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/10: (CELG) (GERN) (ARIA) Upgraded; (DGX) (HME) (CHL) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesNomura, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!