Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 08/09: (MM) (UA) (AMRN) (AAPL) (CG)
- Wall Street dips as investors turn defensive
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Art Cashin Thinks Fed Will Force Investors' Hands -> Read this!
- Gaming Stock on Watch After LV Strip Revenues Falls 4.54% in June (LVS) (MGM) (WYNN) -> Read this!
- Apple (AAPL) Nears Key Activity Level; Shares Continue Trading at Four-Month Highs on Sentiment -> Read this!
- Jefferies Sees Chance of NCE Minor Delay on Amarin's (AMRN) Vascepa, But Another Positive Surfaces -> Read this!
- Checks Strong on Shoe Sales at Under Armour, Inc. (UA), Sterne Agee Bumps Price Target -> Read this!
- Millennial Media (MM) is the Best Way to Play Mobile Shift - Oppenheimer -> Read this!
- Carlyle (CG) Affirms Entering Acquisition Agreement for TCW Group; Terms Not Disclosed -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/23: (BIOL) (CYNO) (KATE) Higher; (NCIT) (QCOM) (NAT) Lower (more...)
- Volatility and Volume movement
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Sterne Agee
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!