Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 08/09: (MM) (UA) (AMRN) (AAPL) (CG)
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- UPDATE: Virgin Galactic Reports Anomaly with Spaceship Two; One Fatality Confirmed
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Art Cashin Thinks Fed Will Force Investors' Hands -> Read this!
- Gaming Stock on Watch After LV Strip Revenues Falls 4.54% in June (LVS) (MGM) (WYNN) -> Read this!
- Apple (AAPL) Nears Key Activity Level; Shares Continue Trading at Four-Month Highs on Sentiment -> Read this!
- Jefferies Sees Chance of NCE Minor Delay on Amarin's (AMRN) Vascepa, But Another Positive Surfaces -> Read this!
- Checks Strong on Shoe Sales at Under Armour, Inc. (UA), Sterne Agee Bumps Price Target -> Read this!
- Millennial Media (MM) is the Best Way to Play Mobile Shift - Oppenheimer -> Read this!
- Carlyle (CG) Affirms Entering Acquisition Agreement for TCW Group; Terms Not Disclosed -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 10/30: (ACHC) (DRAD)/(PDII) (STBA) (LMT)
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/31: (AXTI) (MPW) (ACHC) Upgraded; (ARR) (AVP) (TASR) Downgraded