Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 08/09: (MM) (UA) (AMRN) (AAPL) (CG)
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Art Cashin Thinks Fed Will Force Investors' Hands -> Read this!
- Gaming Stock on Watch After LV Strip Revenues Falls 4.54% in June (LVS) (MGM) (WYNN) -> Read this!
- Apple (AAPL) Nears Key Activity Level; Shares Continue Trading at Four-Month Highs on Sentiment -> Read this!
- Jefferies Sees Chance of NCE Minor Delay on Amarin's (AMRN) Vascepa, But Another Positive Surfaces -> Read this!
- Checks Strong on Shoe Sales at Under Armour, Inc. (UA), Sterne Agee Bumps Price Target -> Read this!
- Millennial Media (MM) is the Best Way to Play Mobile Shift - Oppenheimer -> Read this!
- Carlyle (CG) Affirms Entering Acquisition Agreement for TCW Group; Terms Not Disclosed -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Trading Radar for 12/18: Nike (NKE), Rite Aid (RAD), ConAgra (CAG), Red Hat (RHT) Report
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/19: (SNE) (NQ) (HLT) (QCOM)
- Trading Radar for 12/19: BlackBerry (BBRY), Finish Line (FINL), CarMax (KMX), Paychex (PAYX) Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Sterne Agee
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!