Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 08/09: (MM) (UA) (AMRN) (AAPL) (CG)
- Amazon, health stocks weigh on S&P, Nasdaq; Chevron lifts Dow
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Art Cashin Thinks Fed Will Force Investors' Hands -> Read this!
- Gaming Stock on Watch After LV Strip Revenues Falls 4.54% in June (LVS) (MGM) (WYNN) -> Read this!
- Apple (AAPL) Nears Key Activity Level; Shares Continue Trading at Four-Month Highs on Sentiment -> Read this!
- Jefferies Sees Chance of NCE Minor Delay on Amarin's (AMRN) Vascepa, But Another Positive Surfaces -> Read this!
- Checks Strong on Shoe Sales at Under Armour, Inc. (UA), Sterne Agee Bumps Price Target -> Read this!
- Millennial Media (MM) is the Best Way to Play Mobile Shift - Oppenheimer -> Read this!
- Carlyle (CG) Affirms Entering Acquisition Agreement for TCW Group; Terms Not Disclosed -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/28: (QCOM) (AKS) (TWTR) Upgraded; (EA) (ATHN) (WWE) Downgraded
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 10/27: (STM) (TTMI) (FFIV) High; (CYH) (GNC) (INFN) Low
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/26: (OCN) (CAKE) (FFIV) Higher; (RWLK) (GRPN) (AKS) Lower (more...)