Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 08/08: (PCLN) (PBR) (LEAP) (RENN) (PLAB)
- Wall Street dips as third-quarter earnings season kicks off
- Market Wrap: IMF Cuts FY15, FY16 Global Growth Outlook; Pepsi 'Pops' on Q3 Results; Yum! Q3 China Comps Miss
- Prince Alwalled Bin Talal Shows New 5.17% Stake in Twitter, Inc. (TWTR)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Offers 3-Year Growth Strategy; Guides FY16 EPS, Revenue Below Views
- Biotech Sees Massive Selling... Again (IBB)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Priceline.com (PCLN) Tops Q2 EPS Views, But Cites Europe for Weak Q3 Outlook; Analysts Comment -> Read this!
- Petrobras (PBR) Pops as Brazilian Energy Minister Plans Higher Fuel Prices -> Read this!
- Citron Steps Up Attack on Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS), Shares React -> Read this!
- Nomura Blasts Leap Wireless (LEAP) -> Read this!
- Oppenheimer Analysts Reiterate Outperform on Renren Inc (RENN) -> Read this!
- Needham & Company Maintains Photronics (PLAB) at Buy, Trims EPS Estimates -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on LendingTree (TREE) Following Recent Weakness
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on Ciena (CIEN) After Spending Time with Management
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 10/6: (TSLA) (MZOR) (ACI) (IBB)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Nomura
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!