Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 08/08: (PCLN) (PBR) (LEAP) (RENN) (PLAB)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Priceline.com (PCLN) Tops Q2 EPS Views, But Cites Europe for Weak Q3 Outlook; Analysts Comment -> Read this!
- Petrobras (PBR) Pops as Brazilian Energy Minister Plans Higher Fuel Prices -> Read this!
- Citron Steps Up Attack on Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS), Shares React -> Read this!
- Nomura Blasts Leap Wireless (LEAP) -> Read this!
- Oppenheimer Analysts Reiterate Outperform on Renren Inc (RENN) -> Read this!
- Needham & Company Maintains Photronics (PLAB) at Buy, Trims EPS Estimates -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alphabet (GOOG) (GOOGL) Price Targets Get Closer to a Googol Following Blowout Qtr
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 2/5: (MDLZ) (HAL) (AAPL) (HES)
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target as Sequans Communications (SQNS) Guides In-Line 1Q16
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Nomura
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!