Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 08/08: (PCLN) (PBR) (LEAP) (RENN) (PLAB)
- ACE (ACE) to Acquire Chubb Corp. (CB) in $28.3B Deal
- Wall St. ends higher but energy stocks fall and Greece hopes waiver
- Moody's Downgrades Greece to 'Caa3'; May be Cut Further (GREK) (NBG)
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Updates on Planned Separation of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
- DOJ Probing Possible Collusion of Airlines on High Airfare - AP
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Priceline.com (PCLN) Tops Q2 EPS Views, But Cites Europe for Weak Q3 Outlook; Analysts Comment -> Read this!
- Petrobras (PBR) Pops as Brazilian Energy Minister Plans Higher Fuel Prices -> Read this!
- Citron Steps Up Attack on Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS), Shares React -> Read this!
- Nomura Blasts Leap Wireless (LEAP) -> Read this!
- Oppenheimer Analysts Reiterate Outperform on Renren Inc (RENN) -> Read this!
- Needham & Company Maintains Photronics (PLAB) at Buy, Trims EPS Estimates -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy Ahead of Lexicon Pharma (LXRX) Phase 3 Rsults
- Market Wrap: Greece Set to Default on IMF Payment; Consumer Confidence Gains in June; Nike Plans for Knight Succession
- Trading Radar for 7/1: Ford (F), General Mills (GIS), Greenbrier (GBX), McCormick (MKC), AZZ, Inc. (AZZ) Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Nomura
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!