Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 08/03: (KCG) (MNTA) (SIRI) (VIAB) (XRT)
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Social Networking: LinkedIn (LNKD) Accomplishment Shames Facebook (FB) -> Read this!
- Momenta (MNTA) Falls, Loses Appeal Over Lovenox Copy (WPI) -> Read this!
- Maxim Group Maintains a 'Buy' on Sirius (SIRI) and Liberty Media (LMCA); Q2 Preview -> Read this!
- Nomura Securities Maintains a 'Buy' on Viacom (VIAB); Advertising Weak Worldwide -> Read this!
- anaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on SPDR Retail ETF (XRT): Shop 'til You Drop! -> Read this!
- MKM Partners Reiterates a 'Buy' on Activision Blizzard (ATVI); Fuel From Diablo -> Read this!
- Traders Place Bullish Bets on RIM (RIMM) into FY13, But Not Everyone's Convinced -> Read this!
- Fidelity Continues to Avoid Knight Capital (KCG) -> Read this!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Trading Radar for 03/10: FuelCell (FCEL), Fuel Tech (FTEK), Resolute Energy (REN), Douglas Dynamics (PLOW) Report
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/06: (CPSL) (DPW) (PXLW) Higher; (EVRY) (LOV) (CCRN) Lower
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 03/06: (SSI) (ACO)/(MTX)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesNomura, Maxim Group
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!