Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 08/03: (KCG) (MNTA) (SIRI) (VIAB) (XRT)
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Social Networking: LinkedIn (LNKD) Accomplishment Shames Facebook (FB) -> Read this!
- Momenta (MNTA) Falls, Loses Appeal Over Lovenox Copy (WPI) -> Read this!
- Maxim Group Maintains a 'Buy' on Sirius (SIRI) and Liberty Media (LMCA); Q2 Preview -> Read this!
- Nomura Securities Maintains a 'Buy' on Viacom (VIAB); Advertising Weak Worldwide -> Read this!
- anaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on SPDR Retail ETF (XRT): Shop 'til You Drop! -> Read this!
- MKM Partners Reiterates a 'Buy' on Activision Blizzard (ATVI); Fuel From Diablo -> Read this!
- Traders Place Bullish Bets on RIM (RIMM) into FY13, But Not Everyone's Convinced -> Read this!
- Fidelity Continues to Avoid Knight Capital (KCG) -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nike (NKE) Q2 'Nothing Short of Amazing', Nomura Says; Outlook Slightly Tempered on Macro/FX
- Welcome to Instapurge 2014 (FB)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesNomura, Maxim Group
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!