Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 08/03: (KCG) (MNTA) (SIRI) (VIAB) (XRT)
- Top 10 News for 8/24 - 8/28: Markets Volatile on Continued China Worries; Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Facebook Hits User Activity Milestone
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Discloses ~$4.5B Stake in Phillips 66 (PSX)
- Wall Street ends flat in quiet end to dramatic week
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Social Networking: LinkedIn (LNKD) Accomplishment Shames Facebook (FB) -> Read this!
- Momenta (MNTA) Falls, Loses Appeal Over Lovenox Copy (WPI) -> Read this!
- Maxim Group Maintains a 'Buy' on Sirius (SIRI) and Liberty Media (LMCA); Q2 Preview -> Read this!
- Nomura Securities Maintains a 'Buy' on Viacom (VIAB); Advertising Weak Worldwide -> Read this!
- anaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on SPDR Retail ETF (XRT): Shop 'til You Drop! -> Read this!
- MKM Partners Reiterates a 'Buy' on Activision Blizzard (ATVI); Fuel From Diablo -> Read this!
- Traders Place Bullish Bets on RIM (RIMM) into FY13, But Not Everyone's Convinced -> Read this!
- Fidelity Continues to Avoid Knight Capital (KCG) -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- One Billion People Used Facebook (FB) on Monday - Zuckerberg
- Twitter (TWTR), Facebook (FB) 'Autoplay' Video Feature Criticized Following Virginia TV Crew Shooting
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/28: (FCX) (BIG) (AHP) Higher; (VMEM) (BEBE) (BTU) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesNomura, Maxim Group
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!