Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 08/03: (KCG) (MNTA) (SIRI) (VIAB) (XRT)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Social Networking: LinkedIn (LNKD) Accomplishment Shames Facebook (FB) -> Read this!
- Momenta (MNTA) Falls, Loses Appeal Over Lovenox Copy (WPI) -> Read this!
- Maxim Group Maintains a 'Buy' on Sirius (SIRI) and Liberty Media (LMCA); Q2 Preview -> Read this!
- Nomura Securities Maintains a 'Buy' on Viacom (VIAB); Advertising Weak Worldwide -> Read this!
- anaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on SPDR Retail ETF (XRT): Shop 'til You Drop! -> Read this!
- MKM Partners Reiterates a 'Buy' on Activision Blizzard (ATVI); Fuel From Diablo -> Read this!
- Traders Place Bullish Bets on RIM (RIMM) into FY13, But Not Everyone's Convinced -> Read this!
- Fidelity Continues to Avoid Knight Capital (KCG) -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 3/31: (VIPS) (AMBA) (WU) High; (SNTA) (EGY) (OHRP) Low
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 3/30: (ICEL) (ASPX) (CTRX) Higher; (CANF) (BDSI) (CELP) Lower
- Applied DNA Sciences (APDN) Prices $11.46M Offering of Stock and Warrants
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesNomura, Maxim Group
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!