Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 08/03: (KCG) (MNTA) (SIRI) (VIAB) (XRT)
- Wall St. rebounds; Nasdaq breaks seven-day losing run
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Global stocks rise, bond prices fall on investor optimism
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/02: (FN) (BECN) (THC) (YELP) Higher; (ONDK) (CYH) (BETR) (SRPT) Lower (more...)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Social Networking: LinkedIn (LNKD) Accomplishment Shames Facebook (FB) -> Read this!
- Momenta (MNTA) Falls, Loses Appeal Over Lovenox Copy (WPI) -> Read this!
- Maxim Group Maintains a 'Buy' on Sirius (SIRI) and Liberty Media (LMCA); Q2 Preview -> Read this!
- Nomura Securities Maintains a 'Buy' on Viacom (VIAB); Advertising Weak Worldwide -> Read this!
- anaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on SPDR Retail ETF (XRT): Shop 'til You Drop! -> Read this!
- MKM Partners Reiterates a 'Buy' on Activision Blizzard (ATVI); Fuel From Diablo -> Read this!
- Traders Place Bullish Bets on RIM (RIMM) into FY13, But Not Everyone's Convinced -> Read this!
- Fidelity Continues to Avoid Knight Capital (KCG) -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q1 EPS by 15c; Will Create New Class of Voting Stock
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 5/2: (LLL) (SRPT) (VALE) Upgraded; (ARW) (GRPN) (ASPS) Downgraded
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 4/28: (FB) (BSX) (MITK) High; (INFN) (IVC) (HHS) Low
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesNomura, Maxim Group
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!