Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 07/27: (AAPL) (OCZ) (CLF) (VHC) (IPG) (ATPG)
- Market Wrap: Horizon Pharma Gets Hostile on Depomed; Tesla Slumps on Downgrade; U.S. Trade Deficit Widens in May
- The Container Store Group, Inc. (TCS) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c, Offers FY15 Guidance
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Proposes to Acquire Depomed (DEPO) for $29.25/Share
- Plug Power (PLUG) Reports Record Quarterly Revenues for Q2; Maintains FY15 Outlook
- China ADSs, Related Stocks Trade Sharply Lower (SFUN) (JD) (BABA)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Another Tequila Weekend for Investors after Wild Week on Wall Street -> Read this!
- ATP Oil & Gas (ATPG) Slammed as Bondholders Start Taking the Offensive -> Read this!
- Gilford Securities Reiterates a 'Buy' on VirnetX Holding (VHC); Clearing Up Some Concerns, Events and Articles -> Read this!
- Goldman Sachs Chops Estimates on Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) as Bloom Lake Taking Longer; L-T Story Still Intact -> Read this!
- Wedbush Reaffirms an 'Outperform' on Interpublic Group (IPG); Mid-Year Hiccup, But See Turnaround On Track -> Read this!
- With Rumors Swirling, OCZ Technology (OCZ) Cancels Next Week's Road Show -> Read this!
- Though Coal Shipments are Down, CSX (CSX) Will Thrive - Cramer -> Read this!
- iPhone 4 Now $49 at Best Buy -> Read this!
- Expedia (EXPE) Lifts Sector on Q2 Beat, May Set Up Priceline.com (PCLN) for More Upside -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: LendingTree (TREE) Set to Join the S&P SmallCap 600
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 7/6: (EW) (PANW) (UAL) Upgraded; (AEGR) (ISRG) (N) Downgraded
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 7/7: (DIS) (ARMH) (NLY) Upgraded; (TSLA) (BAX) (SHAK) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesiPhone 4
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!