Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 07/27: (AAPL) (OCZ) (CLF) (VHC) (IPG) (ATPG)
- Wall St. ends up slightly as focus turns to earnings
- Market Wrap: Dell Makes it Official with EMC; Lilly Hit on Drug Halt; Ferrari IPO Revs up
- Dell to Acquire EMC Corp. (EMC) for $33.15/Share
- Ryder System (R) Cuts Q3, FY15 EPS Outlook
- Twitter (TWTR) Layoffs Could Indicate a Disastrous Quarter is Coming
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Another Tequila Weekend for Investors after Wild Week on Wall Street -> Read this!
- ATP Oil & Gas (ATPG) Slammed as Bondholders Start Taking the Offensive -> Read this!
- Gilford Securities Reiterates a 'Buy' on VirnetX Holding (VHC); Clearing Up Some Concerns, Events and Articles -> Read this!
- Goldman Sachs Chops Estimates on Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) as Bloom Lake Taking Longer; L-T Story Still Intact -> Read this!
- Wedbush Reaffirms an 'Outperform' on Interpublic Group (IPG); Mid-Year Hiccup, But See Turnaround On Track -> Read this!
- With Rumors Swirling, OCZ Technology (OCZ) Cancels Next Week's Road Show -> Read this!
- Though Coal Shipments are Down, CSX (CSX) Will Thrive - Cramer -> Read this!
- iPhone 4 Now $49 at Best Buy -> Read this!
- Expedia (EXPE) Lifts Sector on Q2 Beat, May Set Up Priceline.com (PCLN) for More Upside -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trading Radar for 10/13: JPMorgan(JPM), Intel (INTC), J&J (JNJ), Fastenal (FAST), CSX Corp. (CSX) Report
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 10/12: (BUD) (EMC) (PTC)/(QCOM) (MHR)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/12: (ESPR) (OREX) (EMC) Higher; (MHR) (SIEN) (LLY) Lower (more...)