Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 07/26: (AAPL) (AKAM) (GNC) (SWI) (WDC) (MSFT)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Apple (AAPL) Weakens On Reports iPhone 5 Could Be Delayed due to Low Chip Supply -> Read this!
- Microsoft (MSFT) May Benefit from Delay on Intel-Based Android Tablets (GOOG) (AAPL) -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Maintains a 'Hold' on HomeAway (AWAY); Cutting Numbers on Lower Multiple -> Read this!
- Seagate (STX) Surges on Rival WDC's Strong Results -> Read this!
- Dougherty & Co Reiterates a 'Buy' on Akamai Technologies (AKAM); eCommerce Helps Another Strong Qtr -> Read this!
- Nomura Securities Chops Estimates on Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF); Q2 Review -> Read this!
- SolarWinds (SWI) to Replace Gen-Probe in MidCap 400; HealthStream (HSTM) to Join SmallCap 600 -> Read this!
- JPMorgan Defending GNC (GNC) -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Upgrades Ashford Hospitality Prime (AHP) to Buy
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 9/1: (WPRT)/(FSYS) (MDT) (INAP)
- 'Too Early' on Gold Turn Around, Nomura Says (GLD)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Nomura, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!