Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 07/26: (AAPL) (AKAM) (GNC) (SWI) (WDC) (MSFT)
- Avago Tech (AVGO) to Acquire Broadcom (BRCM) in ~$37B Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/28: (OHGI) (RALY) (SGNL) Higher; (TLYS) (NBS) (DCTH) Lower
- JPMorgan (JPM) Plans to Layoff More than 5,000 by Next Year - WSJ
- CA Technologies (CA) to Acquire Rally Software (RALY) in ~$480M Deal
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Apple (AAPL) Weakens On Reports iPhone 5 Could Be Delayed due to Low Chip Supply -> Read this!
- Microsoft (MSFT) May Benefit from Delay on Intel-Based Android Tablets (GOOG) (AAPL) -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Maintains a 'Hold' on HomeAway (AWAY); Cutting Numbers on Lower Multiple -> Read this!
- Seagate (STX) Surges on Rival WDC's Strong Results -> Read this!
- Dougherty & Co Reiterates a 'Buy' on Akamai Technologies (AKAM); eCommerce Helps Another Strong Qtr -> Read this!
- Nomura Securities Chops Estimates on Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF); Q2 Review -> Read this!
- SolarWinds (SWI) to Replace Gen-Probe in MidCap 400; HealthStream (HSTM) to Join SmallCap 600 -> Read this!
- JPMorgan Defending GNC (GNC) -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 5/28: (RL) (JCI) (GM) Upgraded; (BT) (BONT) (TFM) Downgraded
- Seres Therapeutics (MCRB) Files for $100M IPO
- Canaccord Genuity Cuts Price Target to $63 on Michael Kors (KORS) Following Industry Checks