Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 07/23: (GM) (TXN) (JCP) (BAC) (BKS) (ONXX)
- Market Wrap: Charter, Time Warner Cable Make it Official; Durable Orders Fell in April; Planet Fitness Looks to Go Public
- Charter Communications (CHTR) to Acquire Time Warner Cable (TWC) for ~$196/Share in Cash, Stock
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/26: (EOX) (FPRX) (TIVO) Higher; (VNET) (WDAY) (COT) Lower (more...)
- VR/AR Shift Could Be Bigger Than Desktop to Mobile Shift, Macquarie Says (GOOG) (GOOGL) (FB); 'No one wants to be the Blackberry of the next platform shift'
- Eminence Capital Shows New 5.1% Stake in YELP, Inc. (YELP)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- General Motors (GM) Falls to New Post-IPO Low as Global Fears Weigh (F) (TM) -> Read this!
- BofA (BAC) Latest in String of Banks to Adopt New Credit Card Safety Measures -> Read this!
- Is J.C. Penney (JCP) Flashing an Ominous Sign? -> Read this!
- Q2 Preview: Analysts Remain Bullish on TI (TXN) Despite Expected Cautious Outlook -> Read this!
- Baird Reiterates an 'Outperform' on Onyx Pharmaceuticals (ONXX); FDA approval of Kyprolis and Increased Takeover Chatter -> Read this!
- Maxim Group maintains a 'Buy' on Barnes & Noble (BKS); Next Catalyst Could Be A New Investor -> Read this!
- Nomura Securities on U.S. Coal Sector: MSHA 2Q Shows Production Curtailment in Effect -> Read this!
- Samsung Galaxy S III Hits New Company Sales Milestone in Record Time (NOK) (AAPL) (MSFT) -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 5/26: (CVC) (DE) (PANW) High; (ACI) (ANR) (KORS) Low
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/26: (GKNT) (ATNM) (FXCM) Higher; (CYRN) (JMEI) (GMAN) Lower
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 5/21: (SSYS) (VOD) (CHTR) Upgraded; (WBAI) (SRPT) (JASO) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Bank of America, Nomura, Maxim Group
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!