Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 07/23: (GM) (TXN) (JCP) (BAC) (BKS) (ONXX)
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 46c, Sales Beat
- FXCM, Inc. (FXCM) Will Forgive 90% of Clients that Incurred Negative Balances on Swiss Franc Volatility
- TE Connectivity (TEL) Will Sell BNS Unit to CommScope (COMM) in $3B Deal
- U.S. Steel (X) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Offers FY15 Outlook
- Boeing (BA) Posts Q4 Core EPS of $2.31; Guides FY15 EPS Below Expectations
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- General Motors (GM) Falls to New Post-IPO Low as Global Fears Weigh (F) (TM) -> Read this!
- BofA (BAC) Latest in String of Banks to Adopt New Credit Card Safety Measures -> Read this!
- Is J.C. Penney (JCP) Flashing an Ominous Sign? -> Read this!
- Q2 Preview: Analysts Remain Bullish on TI (TXN) Despite Expected Cautious Outlook -> Read this!
- Baird Reiterates an 'Outperform' on Onyx Pharmaceuticals (ONXX); FDA approval of Kyprolis and Increased Takeover Chatter -> Read this!
- Maxim Group maintains a 'Buy' on Barnes & Noble (BKS); Next Catalyst Could Be A New Investor -> Read this!
- Nomura Securities on U.S. Coal Sector: MSHA 2Q Shows Production Curtailment in Effect -> Read this!
- Samsung Galaxy S III Hits New Company Sales Milestone in Record Time (NOK) (AAPL) (MSFT) -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 1/27: (SCSS) (EGO) (VA) Upgraded; (MSFT) (STO) (DHI) Downgraded
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/27: (SIMG) (CRRC) (COMM) Higher; (MSFT) (CAT) (PG) (UTX) Lower (more...)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/27: (ABMD) (AAPL) (FSL) (YHOO) Higher; (ETH) (IDT) (SYRG) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Bank of America, Nomura, Maxim Group
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!