Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 07/23: (GM) (TXN) (JCP) (BAC) (BKS) (ONXX)
- Market Wrap: Manufacturing Index Rises to Multi-Year Highs; Apple: No Breach in Recent Photo Leak; Merger Monday!
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- General Motors (GM) Falls to New Post-IPO Low as Global Fears Weigh (F) (TM) -> Read this!
- BofA (BAC) Latest in String of Banks to Adopt New Credit Card Safety Measures -> Read this!
- Is J.C. Penney (JCP) Flashing an Ominous Sign? -> Read this!
- Q2 Preview: Analysts Remain Bullish on TI (TXN) Despite Expected Cautious Outlook -> Read this!
- Baird Reiterates an 'Outperform' on Onyx Pharmaceuticals (ONXX); FDA approval of Kyprolis and Increased Takeover Chatter -> Read this!
- Maxim Group maintains a 'Buy' on Barnes & Noble (BKS); Next Catalyst Could Be A New Investor -> Read this!
- Nomura Securities on U.S. Coal Sector: MSHA 2Q Shows Production Curtailment in Effect -> Read this!
- Samsung Galaxy S III Hits New Company Sales Milestone in Record Time (NOK) (AAPL) (MSFT) -> Read this!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 8/29: (CRTO) (UEPS) (DGLY) Higher; (FRO) (BIG) (ZOES) Lower (more...)
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Bank of America, Nomura, Maxim Group
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!