Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 07/12: (NFLX) (SIRI) (AMRN) (PSSI) (PG) (LVS)
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c, Raises FY Guidance
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) Tops Q2 EPS by 63c; Boosts FY14 Revenue Outlook
- With Pesky Q3 Results Out of the Way, All Eyes Focus on Apple (AAPL) iPhone Refresh and All-Time Highs
- AT&T, Inc. (T) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Netflix's (NFLX) Content Strategy is Taking Hold in A Big Way -> Read this!
- Amarin's (AMRN) Recent FDA Meeting Suggests AMR101 Approval - MKM Partners -> Read this!
- Full Takeover of PSS World Medical (PSSI) Makes Sense - Analyst -> Read this!
- Aruba Networks (ARUN) Shares Hit on Intense Competition from Cisco (CSCO) -> Read this!
- Last Vegas Strip Casino Gambling revenue down 18.15% in May (LVS) (MGM) (WYNN) -> Read this!
- Ackman's Pershing Square Has Indeed Taken a New Stake in P&G (PG) - Reuters -> Read this!
- Liberty (LMCA) Isn't Seeking Control of Sirius (SIRI), It Just Wants Some Premium -> Read this!
- United (UAL) Announces 150 737 Order with Boeing (BA); Total Value ~$15B -> Read this!
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Slumps as Over 400,000 Login Credentials Said to Be Hacked -> Read this!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trading Radar for 07/24: Ford (F), GM (GM), Amazon (AMZN), 3M (MMM), Pandora (P), Under Armour (UA), Baidu (BIDU) Report
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank's (DB) U.S. Ops Suffer from Various Reporting Issues - WSJ
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 07/22: (AGN) (RLGY) (FANG) Upgraded; (AMZN) (STI) (MTDR) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesPershing Square Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!