Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 07/12: (NFLX) (SIRI) (AMRN) (PSSI) (PG) (LVS)
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Netflix's (NFLX) Content Strategy is Taking Hold in A Big Way -> Read this!
- Amarin's (AMRN) Recent FDA Meeting Suggests AMR101 Approval - MKM Partners -> Read this!
- Full Takeover of PSS World Medical (PSSI) Makes Sense - Analyst -> Read this!
- Aruba Networks (ARUN) Shares Hit on Intense Competition from Cisco (CSCO) -> Read this!
- Last Vegas Strip Casino Gambling revenue down 18.15% in May (LVS) (MGM) (WYNN) -> Read this!
- Ackman's Pershing Square Has Indeed Taken a New Stake in P&G (PG) - Reuters -> Read this!
- Liberty (LMCA) Isn't Seeking Control of Sirius (SIRI), It Just Wants Some Premium -> Read this!
- United (UAL) Announces 150 737 Order with Boeing (BA); Total Value ~$15B -> Read this!
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Slumps as Over 400,000 Login Credentials Said to Be Hacked -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS), MGM Resorts (MGM) Gain; Japan Casino Bill Expected to Pass Committee - Bloomberg, Citing Asahi
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/1: (DE) (WLL) (SMTC) Upgraded; (NOV) (MCD) (CERN) Downgraded