Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 07/12: (NFLX) (SIRI) (AMRN) (PSSI) (PG) (LVS)
- Wall St falls as lower oil prices weigh on energy stocks
- ADP Employment Change (Aug) 177K vs 175K Expected
- Medivation (MDVN) Bidding War Was Even Hotter Than the Market Thought
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides FY17 EPS Above Views; Approves $500M Stock Buyback
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/31: (CHS) (ININ) (VEEV) Higher; (AVAV) (PANW) (HRB) Lower (more...)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Netflix's (NFLX) Content Strategy is Taking Hold in A Big Way -> Read this!
- Amarin's (AMRN) Recent FDA Meeting Suggests AMR101 Approval - MKM Partners -> Read this!
- Full Takeover of PSS World Medical (PSSI) Makes Sense - Analyst -> Read this!
- Aruba Networks (ARUN) Shares Hit on Intense Competition from Cisco (CSCO) -> Read this!
- Last Vegas Strip Casino Gambling revenue down 18.15% in May (LVS) (MGM) (WYNN) -> Read this!
- Ackman's Pershing Square Has Indeed Taken a New Stake in P&G (PG) - Reuters -> Read this!
- Liberty (LMCA) Isn't Seeking Control of Sirius (SIRI), It Just Wants Some Premium -> Read this!
- United (UAL) Announces 150 737 Order with Boeing (BA); Total Value ~$15B -> Read this!
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Slumps as Over 400,000 Login Credentials Said to Be Hacked -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 8/29: (AAPL) (TTWO) (HLF) (CNAT)
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 8/29: (OSUR) (AREX) (OCLR) High; (CZR) (ESI) Low
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 8/29: (CBL) (ATI) (KS) Upgraded; (HAYN) (KEY) (SQ) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesPershing Square Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!