Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 07/12: (NFLX) (SIRI) (AMRN) (PSSI) (PG) (LVS)
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Netflix's (NFLX) Content Strategy is Taking Hold in A Big Way -> Read this!
- Amarin's (AMRN) Recent FDA Meeting Suggests AMR101 Approval - MKM Partners -> Read this!
- Full Takeover of PSS World Medical (PSSI) Makes Sense - Analyst -> Read this!
- Aruba Networks (ARUN) Shares Hit on Intense Competition from Cisco (CSCO) -> Read this!
- Last Vegas Strip Casino Gambling revenue down 18.15% in May (LVS) (MGM) (WYNN) -> Read this!
- Ackman's Pershing Square Has Indeed Taken a New Stake in P&G (PG) - Reuters -> Read this!
- Liberty (LMCA) Isn't Seeking Control of Sirius (SIRI), It Just Wants Some Premium -> Read this!
- United (UAL) Announces 150 737 Order with Boeing (BA); Total Value ~$15B -> Read this!
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Slumps as Over 400,000 Login Credentials Said to Be Hacked -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Pershing Square's Ackman Appears on Bloomberg TV; Herbalife (HLF) Implosion Likely in 2015
- UPDATE: Trading Radar for 12/18: Nike (NKE), Rite Aid (RAD), ConAgra (CAG), Red Hat (RHT) Report
- Ackman Declines to Comment on Possible Stake in McDonald's (MCD)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesPershing Square Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!