Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 07/12: (NFLX) (SIRI) (AMRN) (PSSI) (PG) (LVS)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Netflix's (NFLX) Content Strategy is Taking Hold in A Big Way -> Read this!
- Amarin's (AMRN) Recent FDA Meeting Suggests AMR101 Approval - MKM Partners -> Read this!
- Full Takeover of PSS World Medical (PSSI) Makes Sense - Analyst -> Read this!
- Aruba Networks (ARUN) Shares Hit on Intense Competition from Cisco (CSCO) -> Read this!
- Last Vegas Strip Casino Gambling revenue down 18.15% in May (LVS) (MGM) (WYNN) -> Read this!
- Ackman's Pershing Square Has Indeed Taken a New Stake in P&G (PG) - Reuters -> Read this!
- Liberty (LMCA) Isn't Seeking Control of Sirius (SIRI), It Just Wants Some Premium -> Read this!
- United (UAL) Announces 150 737 Order with Boeing (BA); Total Value ~$15B -> Read this!
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Slumps as Over 400,000 Login Credentials Said to Be Hacked -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- Trading Radar for 10/23: Microsoft (MSFT), GM (GM), Amazon (AMZN), 3M (MMM), Juniper (JNPR), Pandora (P) Report
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/22: (RGLS) (IRBT) (SIX) (BRCM) Higher; (NSPH) (DDD) (HIMX) (LL) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesPershing Square Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!